Super Bowl 58 winner?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
well, i think the Kansas City Chiefs will win the Super Bowl again. they beat my Bills and i think the Chiefs are good enough to win it all again.

well, i think the Kansas City Chiefs will win the Super Bowl again. they beat my Bills and i think the Chiefs are good enough to win it all again.
The chiefs Super Bowl run I think your going to find out comes to an end tomorrow.i figured the chiefs would beat the bills because they were injury depleted on defense,sense that was the case the chiefs should have blown them out instead of barely getting by.the ravens are healthy and have more overall talent.i see the ravens not only winning this year but repeating next year,they are on the verge of becoming the dynasty they keep saying the chiefs are.the chiefs are not a dynasty,you got to repeat to be a dynasty.i don’t think this game will be even close,unless the chiefs defense plays much better than they did in Buffalo and I don’t see thst happening.

I see the chiefs as being rocky balboa before the first fight between him and clubber Lang and the ravens are clubber Lang,this is the first fight and we all know how that turned out.

The chiefs have been able to mask theur lack of talent at wide receiver all year long playing inferior r teams but the problem they face Sunday is the ravens defense is built to stop a high powered offense and will take away Kelce as a threat.good defense beats good offense everytime.the chiefs defense was Swiss cheese last week.

The ravens defense is better than the bills defense and lamer Jackson is better than josh Allen,the chiefs should have blown out the bills with their depleted defense,they are not that good a team this year.i would be surprised if this game is even close.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 6.24.30 PM.png

The chiefs Super Bowl run I think your going to find out comes to an end tomorrow.i figured the chiefs would beat the bills because they were injury depleted on defense,sense that was the case the chiefs should have blown them out instead of barely getting by.the ravens are healthy and have more overall talent.i see the ravens not only winning this year but repeating next year,they are on the verge of becoming the dynasty they keep saying the chiefs are.the chiefs are not a dynasty,you got to repeat to be a dynasty.i don’t think this game will be even close,unless the chiefs defense plays much better than they did in Buffalo and I don’t see thst happening.

I see the chiefs as being rocky balboa before the first fight between him and clubber Lang and the ravens are clubber Lang,this is the first fight and we all know how that turned out.

The chiefs have been able to mask theur lack of talent at wide receiver all year long playing inferior r teams but the problem they face Sunday is the ravens defense is built to stop a high powered offense and will take away Kelce as a threat.good defense beats good offense everytime.the chiefs defense was Swiss cheese last week.

The ravens defense is better than the bills defense and lamer Jackson is better than josh Allen,the chiefs should have blown out the bills with their depleted defense,they are not that good a team this year.i would be surprised if this game is even close.
Or not.

Well, KC just made monkeys out of Baltimore, not that the Ravens didn't go a long way to help them out. Who knows, had the Ravens not spent half the game making utterly stupid mistakes and penalties, they might have won! But the way KC was throwing the hammer down tonight, I'm not sure the Lions nor SanFran can beat them.

I hate to say it, but KC was playing pretty flawless, precision football, and if they can do it again, I'm leaning on them winning the SB. But it sure was great seeing Lamar Jackson catch one of his own passes! You don't see that play happen very often.

Well, KC just made monkeys out of Baltimore, not that the Ravens didn't go a long way to help them out. Who knows, had the Ravens not spent half the game making utterly stupid mistakes and penalties, they might have won! But the way KC was throwing the hammer down tonight, I'm not sure the Lions nor SanFran can beat them.

I hate to say it, but KC was playing pretty flawless, precision football, and if they can do it again, I'm leaning on them winning the SB. But it sure was great seeing Lamar Jackson catch one of his own passes! You don't see that play happen very often.
Everybody will focus on the kid fumbling in the end zone, but the Ravens lost the game by tons of dumb penalties and Jackson's passes were way off.

The Niners have been garbage in the first half. Still hoping for a comeback, but the defense can’t stop anyone this game, so it’s looking like Chiefs/Lions.
If that’s the case, go Lions.

Mahomes gonna Mahomes. And he looks goofy as hell running but he always does it at the right time and makes really big plays.

He literally completed one pass I remember where he was getting sacked hard and appeared to be throwing it away as a last ditch desperation (what most QBs would do), yet still completed the pass. He feathered other passes over defender's heads anticipating them and keeping it out of their reach. Jackson had people open with a clear pocket and still missed them by five yards. Then there was Jackson's ill-advised passes into the end zone getting picked off. Last one, he threw into triple coverage then was mad it got picked.

Well that turned out to be a lot of hooey.

I said whoever won the Baltimore KC game will win the SB and im sticking to that. KC wins
Yeah you called it when you said the chiefs would win as well .i think your right.The Ravens and chiefs are the two best teams in the nfl.that game was the real Super Bowl.so much for what I was thinking on the ravens being back to back Super Bowl champions and a dynasty,I goofed on that.Looks like the msm media is right about the chiefs being a dynasty,if they repeat as is expected next week,they will officially be a dynasty having repeated.

Well that turned out to be a lot of hooey.
Yeah you ain’t kidding.lol go figure,the chiefs had looked horrible all season long unable to get the ball into the end zone with receivers dropping passes all over the place leading all teams with dropped passes ..they stunk up the joint on defense last week barely beating an injury riddled defense,who would have ever thought the chiefs would look like the old chiefs last week looking horrible on defense and the offense would come alive and start scoring touchdowns all of a sudden? Like I said,go figure.

What’s really crazy is today they went back to playing like the chiefs have played all year again.,an offense that couldnt get the ball into the end zone and had to have the defense bail them out again.and beat a HEALTHY ravens team,go figure.

I did say the defense would have to play far better this week against the ravens than they did last week to win,I never imagined they would.i also never figured fir a second that a team that barely beat an injury riddled defense last week would beat a healthy ravens defense,again go figure.

Last edited:
You called it Rodimus .the chiefs and ravens are the two best teams in the nfl.when they tried to repeat before they had two of their offensive lineman injured so they had no prayer,the cards were very much stacked against them in thst Super Bowl loss,this time they have no major injury’s so I see them repeating as well,we shall see.

Mahomes gonna Mahomes. And he looks goofy as hell running but he always does it at the right time and makes really big plays.
That's what I told someone else in a PM earlier today.

Even though I'm a Chiefs fan, my logical side believed that the Ravens would pull it off, but Mahomes is an "X Factor" that can never be counted out in playoff games.

He just has another gear that kicks in during the post season.

Forum List

Back