Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

You admitted Mexico never sent the check and Trump lied..

Thanks for that.
I believe that Trump truly thought Mexico would pay for the wall with the new trade agreements he was setting up with them. I think they would have. Too bad he lost the rigged election. Now why did the Democrats fight him so hard to keep that wall from being built? You don't seem to want to answer that . Keep grasping, dishonest Democrats love you.

I believe that Trump truly thought Mexico would pay for the wall with the new trade agreements he was setting up with them. I think they would have. Too bad he lost the rigged election. Now why did the Democrats fight him so hard to keep that wall from being built? You don't seem to want to answer that . Keep grasping, dishonest Democrats love you.
Thanks for confirming (again) that your blob lied.

Now let’s move on to his 2015 taxes. He said he would release them. He didn’t.

Ummm no. Summaries of some years got released by someone else. Trump never released his 2015 taxes. He said he would. He lied. Can you link to him releasing his taxes as he said he would?
When did he say he was going to release them?

What was the scheduled release date.
We’re talking 2015 taxes here son. The schedule? When the audit (which didn’t happen) was over. It’s been 8 years…the non-audit is long since no more. Where are his taxes?

Thanks for confirming (again) that your blob lied.

Now let’s move on to his 2015 taxes. He said he would release them. He didn’t.
The pathological fraudster also stated that he can end the Ukraine/Russian war in 24 hours.
As if a Zelinski or the EU would care about some lying imbeciles promises/proposals - to be realized within 24 hours :auiqs.jpg:

We’re talking 2015 taxes here son. The schedule? When the audit (which didn’t happen) was over. It’s been 8 years…the non-audit is long since no more. Where are his taxes?
Didn't you see where they were released. You are a good little Democrat stooge aren't you?

Didn't you see where they were released.
We're talking 2015 here.

From your link...

1714272356976.png

He wasn't in office in 2015. He promised to release his 2015 taxes. He didn't. That means he lied...yes or no.

Forum List

Back