• Maybe. I have suspected

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I believe in free love

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
No revenge?

The first one definitely not. She owbed up to it before I even found out about it and we went our separate ways.

The second one, there was. I convinced her lover (with help from a friend) that she had a rare form of VD that would make him sterile and flacid permanently. He couldn't get away from her fast enough.

A partner can make one want to cheat, sure.

Life is full of holes through which we can misstep.

I've never wanted to cheat. Physically harm....? That's a different story!

View attachment 60241

Hold on here, define "cheat".

I know it's a joke, but to me, cheating means engaging with someone you already know you'd like to fool around with and/or have an emotional or intellectual attraction to......

I can proudly say that I've had no emotional or intellectual attraction to any of these women.

bill clinton.jpg

So no, I've never cheated.

A partner can make one want to cheat, sure.

Life is full of holes through which we can misstep.

I've never wanted to cheat. Physically harm....? That's a different story!

View attachment 60241

Hold on here, define "cheat".

I know it's a joke, but to me, cheating means engaging with someone you already know you'd like to fool around with and/or have an emotional or intellectual attraction to......

I can proudly say that I've had no emotional or intellectual attraction to any of these women.

View attachment 60297

So no, I've never cheated.

Okay apparently I have to make the comprehensive list!
Of course, cheating is whatever a couple agrees upon what is considered cheating.
I propose before marriage you set the record straight there :)

I'm sorry to say most people are not
Self disciplined enough or selfless enough to not indulge in sex or whatever with others when temptation arises. I’m not sure anyone is monogamous by nature – I think not – so, you have to fight against attraction to others and if your mate is not willing to do that, well, they will cheat.
That crap about “it just happened” is bunk. People know when there is more than a friendship feeling there, and saying you can keep it at a friendship level is just a way of saying “I really want more” …..

Cheated on? So far I can say no.
On the other hand.... I'm just being honest here. I lost count how many times I cheated. It's somethings I cannot avoid NO matter how much I tried. IME married or single women cheat *ALL THE TIME* far more common than what people think. Bcoz of that I don't trust any women not even my wife. Even though I know she is honest. So I spied and tested her. Also hired a female private detective for awhile but came out nothing.
What goes around comes around. So I'm not sure what or how I'm going to handle the situation if my wife cheated on me.

I'm not judging, just genuinely curious.... why do you stay married?

Most of these are just physical and no emotion involved. Despite with all these beautiful, gorgeous and sexy women I still love my wife after all these years. I can't leave my family just because of sex.
Married women I met wanted the temporary physical relationship as friends without hurting their families. Single women wanted both kind of relationship steady and temporary but some are seeking security.

Cheated on? So far I can say no.
On the other hand.... I'm just being honest here. I lost count how many times I cheated. It's somethings I cannot avoid NO matter how much I tried. IME married or single women cheat *ALL THE TIME* far more common than what people think. Bcoz of that I don't trust any women not even my wife. Even though I know she is honest. So I spied and tested her. Also hired a female private detective for awhile but came out nothing.
What goes around comes around. So I'm not sure what or how I'm going to handle the situation if my wife cheated on me.

I'm not judging, just genuinely curious.... why do you stay married?

Most of these are just physical and no emotion involved. Despite with all these beautiful, gorgeous and sexy women I still love my wife after all these years. I can't leave my family just because of sex.
Married women I met wanted the temporary physical relationship as friends without hurting their families. Single women wanted both kind of relationship steady and temporary but some are seeking security.

I guess it depends on the person. I can’t have sex for strictly physical purposes. If I don’t feel emotional toward them, it’s not going to happen. It’s not because I’m any great person, it’s a preference. It’s also an ego thing, truth be known. You don’t get to have my body unless you have emotional feelings for me. I guess it’s my form of prostitution! Charge for admission.

.... additionally, I'm not a very good lay so they would have to have feelings for me to get anything out of it anyway.....

yeah well may as well be truthful about it!

of course, maybe I'm not a good lay because I need it to be emotional and not for physical pleasure...

which comes first? the chicken or the egg?

Well first I gotta say cheating is not in a woman's DNA. Now I know this wasn't said as some sort of fact just as in a way of sarcasm..but it could be easily said in the same type of sarcasm that it's in a mans DNA to cheat. I couldn't even begin to tell you all the times I have either read or heard that men get some sort of pass when it comes to cheating and sex in general, because of the type of being they are..it's in their nature to want to "spread their seed". Which makes me laugh quite a bit. I think that every person has needs, and sex is on top of the list with plenty other needs. And we all can say sex is in our nature. But that doesn't give anyone a reason to cheat. If you have committed yourself to anyone in a relationship no matter if marriage is involved or not, you shouldn't stray what so ever. I don't think if it gets boring that you can do other things with other men and women that doesn't include being physical to spice up your boring life you decided to share with another. Maybe spice things up with your partner and talk with them about how you're feeling. But that's between the two of you, and if you feel that the relationship is sucking the life out of you or your partners not doing enough sucking, than get out of it. No matter if it strings you through a horrid divorce..soon that'll be over and you can do what you want when you want. I don't care if it's just a dramatic person you would have to listen to by ending the relationship, it'll be done with. Or even if you say you still love and want to be with them, bullsh*t. You don't do those things to people you love, and that's being extremely selfish. That's all it can possibly come down to is your selfish ways for cheating and not taking a proactive way of changing things that will in the end make things better. No one deserves to be miserable, that goes for the cheated and the cheater, you feel miserable...leave...find what doesn't and what can satisfy you. As for the cheated on partner, they don't deserve the bs that you ultimately are putting them through when they could be with someone else that would cherish that person. I think at the end of the day it's such a simple thing to process and yet people make it all so complicated. Cheating is horrible for both men and women.

I believe women cheat because their needs are not being met.
I think they can tolerate a little more than men as far as "going without" (but all people are different)

Any marriage takes effort. Denying of one's selfish gratifications - some make larger and harder sacrifices than others.

But it's all a matter of want to and how much the relationship means to you.

Twice for me.

The 1st time, I acted like a lunatic, stalker etc. Eventually got over it and moved out (only to jump in bed with a married man….) – then had a kid out of wedlock. Not my most shining moment!
2nd time the guy confessed to it. I think he did it mostly to hurt me, cause he never did it again.
That’s all that I KNOW about anyway……

You weren't really all that good yourself!

Twice for me.

The 1st time, I acted like a lunatic, stalker etc. Eventually got over it and moved out (only to jump in bed with a married man….) – then had a kid out of wedlock. Not my most shining moment!
2nd time the guy confessed to it. I think he did it mostly to hurt me, cause he never did it again.
That’s all that I KNOW about anyway……

You weren't really all that good yourself!

yeah apparently not!

About the summer of 2004, one of the hourly guys at the plant I worked at - walked out of Gate three at shift change - in the afternoon while I was working.

His name was Drew. He made the comment on his way out that the Sandy haired blonde nurse I worked with .... She made the comment " I love you Robert". Probably in reference to a nurses husband I worked with. The nurse.... her name is Missy.

About the summer of 2014 , one if the females I work with - Lori, was following me in the plaza in our county seat. The same blonde female who wears short skirts ......and short - short dresses to work, and drives a compact Ford ( ?? escape model ?? ) . She was wearing pink shorts, and if I am right , she had her sunglasses on. ,and she ( Lori ) was following me around the plaza / spying in me. She in my opinion..... Was acting ticked off.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back