Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Maybe. I have suspected

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I believe in free love

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
About the summer of 2004, one of the hourly guys at the plant I worked at - walked out of Gate three at shift change - in the afternoon while I was working.

His name was Drew. He made the comment on his way out that the Sandy haired blonde nurse I worked with .... She made the comment " I love you Robert". Probably in reference to a nurses husband I worked with. The nurse.... her name is Missy.

About the summer of 2014 , one if the females I work with - Lori, was following me in the plaza in our county seat. The same blonde female who wears short skirts ......and short - short dresses to work, and drives a compact Ford ( ?? escape model ?? ) . She was wearing pink shorts, and if I am right , she had her sunglasses on. ,and she ( Lori ) was following me around the plaza / spying in me. She in my opinion..... Was acting ticked off.

Shadow 355
What in the hell was THAT?!?

I cheated on my first wife all the time but I THINK she never cheated on me. Though I'm sure she had opportunities.

I've never cheated on my current wife and I have no interest to. I'm confident she hasn't cheated on me in 16 years of Marriage.

Girlfriends from long ago may have cheated but I don't care.

have you ever been cheated on?
what did you do?
has it happened more than once?
How about you, Bonzi?

My wife wants to know.

yep, I have been (but not while married - at least, not to my knowledge) but I have had boyfriends/partners cheat on me, several times. I think maybe (3 that I can think of off the top of my head)

what did you do?
How about you, Bonzi?

My wife wants to know.

yep, I have been (but not while married - at least, not to my knowledge) but I have had boyfriends/partners cheat on me, several times. I think maybe (3 that I can think of off the top of my head)
MAYBE IT WAS YOUR PROBLEM .ARE YOU UGLY ?
IF YOU ARENT UGLY .PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR ........:rolleyes:

what did you do?
How about you, Bonzi?

My wife wants to know.

yep, I'm ugly as sin.

what did you do?
How about you, Bonzi?

My wife wants to know.

yep, I'm ugly as sin.
prove-it-logo.jpg

what did you do?
How about you, Bonzi?

My wife wants to know.

yep, I'm ugly as sin.
You have personality.

if you have to pay to get laid cause you are not getting your sex from your spouse, well....... not cheating.

what did you do?
How about you, Bonzi?

My wife wants to know.

How about you Dani? You never cheated on your husband before?

Forum List

Back