• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
have you ever been cheated on?
what did you do?
has it happened more than once?

Twice for me.

The 1st time, I acted like a lunatic, stalker etc. Eventually got over it and moved out (only to jump in bed with a married man….) – then had a kid out of wedlock. Not my most shining moment!
2nd time the guy confessed to it. I think he did it mostly to hurt me, cause he never did it again.
That’s all that I KNOW about anyway……

Yes oh yes...and I will never forgive or forget. Evokes nothing but hate inside me

I was about 8 years old and I was playing Monopoly with my older brother and he was the banker and well do I have to go on?...... that bastard.

well if being cheated on in games counts ..... I have an older brother too .....odd I never won any games! (except ping pong- it's harder to get away with cheating...)

Yes oh yes...and I will never forgive or forget. Evokes nothing but hate inside me

I was about 8 years old and I was playing Monopoly with my older brother and he was the banker and well do I have to go on?...... that bastard.
Preview

.... do you think you can do/say/act a certain way to cause your partner to cheat (or make it more likely)?

A partner can make one want to cheat, sure.

Life is full of holes through which we can misstep.

Almost all women are prone to cheating. It's in thier DNA. Always looking for the better deal...

A partner can make one want to cheat, sure.

Life is full of holes through which we can misstep.

I have found this to be true.
The one's I want to move on never did....
The one's I wanted not to, did......

Makes relationships seem like a chess match. If you "show your hand" you'll lose the game....

I don't think it's for a better deal.
Relationships get boring. But you can find "side fun" without cheating (doing anything physically sexual to be specific.....)

Better question to ask might be if any of us have ever cheated. We would know the answer as fact. Otherwise we kind of guess on others we have known.

I have known plenty that were cheaters too..

Forum List

Back