Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Maybe. I have suspected

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I believe in free love

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
.... do you think you can do/say/act a certain way to cause your partner to cheat (or make it more likely)?

Women can be a pain in the rear end that us for sure. My ex done a 180 degree turn after we got married. She wanted a divorce I believe, but did not want to come out and say it. So she played mind games - lied to me and frustrated me into filing. She came out smelling like a rose to her family and friends.

Shadow 355

that kind of manipulation is no limited to women, fyi!
Men manipulate, I think, just as much as women.

I've had relationships, were I have been the manipulator and the manipulated.
If you find there is no manipulation going on, you may have a winner!
I believe almost every relationship has manipulation, because human nature wants to get its own way. The deal is to be aware of it, both partners, and commit to not do that.

One of my sisters absolutely believed "men are stupid and not to be guided," and blew up when I confronted her, telling her "you simply think you know better and you really want to get you way." Her husband told me privately he had no trouble getting what he wanted (manipulation) and stay out of it. He was so right. So I apologized, told her maybe she was right, and left it alone. Yeah, we manipulated her for our own sanity, as well as hers.

.... do you think you can do/say/act a certain way to cause your partner to cheat (or make it more likely)?

Women can be a pain in the rear end that us for sure. My ex done a 180 degree turn after we got married. She wanted a divorce I believe, but did not want to come out and say it. So she played mind games - lied to me and frustrated me into filing. She came out smelling like a rose to her family and friends.

Shadow 355

that kind of manipulation is no limited to women, fyi!
Men manipulate, I think, just as much as women.

I've had relationships, were I have been the manipulator and the manipulated.
If you find there is no manipulation going on, you may have a winner!
And some of us are lucky enough to find that.

Cheated on......

yes, I tried to keep my right hand ignorant of what my left hand was doing with my, you know, private part, m-m-my johnson...

A partner can make one want to cheat, sure.

Life is full of holes through which we can misstep.

My ex-wife pushed me away. I paid all the bills - even though she worked. I put her through Nursing school. I paid the rent, insurances on both vehicles , paid for groceries , and made both vehicle payments - on a small Paramedic salary. I paid all the bills and then some.

Then she started lying to me. She then started frustrating me intentionally. So I told her that if things did not get straight we were done. Things did not get straight , so I asked her one morning when we woke up what she wanted. I filed for divorce a few days after that .

She saved face in front of her parents - to her family and acquaintances.... It all looked like my fault; when it was her.

Shadow 355

That sucks. :(

Not all of them, but a few - but I broke up with them right away, I can't carry on with 2 peeps at once... I'm not built that way
Are you talking about being "Dutch-Doored"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clear.png

clear.png
clear.png
:)

Cheated on? So far I can say no.
On the other hand.... I'm just being honest here. I lost count how many times I cheated. It's somethings I cannot avoid NO matter how much I tried. IME married or single women cheat *ALL THE TIME* far more common than what people think. Bcoz of that I don't trust any women not even my wife. Even though I know she is honest. So I spied and tested her. Also hired a female private detective for awhile but came out nothing.
What goes around comes around. So I'm not sure what or how I'm going to handle the situation if my wife cheated on me.

On the other hand.... I'm just being honest here. I lost count how many times I cheated. It's somethings I cannot avoid NO matter how much I tried. IME married or single women cheat *ALL THE TIME* far more common than what people think. Bcoz of that I don't trust any women not even my wife. Even though I know she is honest. So I spied and tested her. Also hired a female private detective for awhile but came out nothing.
What goes around comes around. So I'm not sure what or how I'm going to handle the situation if my wife cheated on me.

I'm not judging, just genuinely curious.... why do you stay married?

Good pancakes

Twice.

First time in college, at least she had the decency to admit it, tell me why it happened, and we went our separate ways amicably.

The second time was about 6 years ago. She suddenly stopped being available as often, out of contact for extended periods of time. When I finally got the proof that she wasn't just hanging out with the guy, but truly unfaithful I got her back by breaking up her tryst with him. Wasn't too tough.

Good pancakes

... and rice pudding!

Twice.

First time in college, at least she had the decency to admit it, tell me why it happened, and we went our separate ways amicably.

The second time was about 6 years ago. She suddenly stopped being available as often, out of contact for extended periods of time. When I finally got the proof that she wasn't just hanging out with the guy, but truly unfaithful I got her back by breaking up her tryst with him. Wasn't too tough.

No revenge?

A partner can make one want to cheat, sure.

Life is full of holes through which we can misstep.

I've never wanted to cheat. Physically harm....? That's a different story!

View attachment 60241

Hold on here, define "cheat".

I know it's a joke, but to me, cheating means engaging with someone you already know you'd like to fool around with and/or have an emotional or intellectual attraction to......

Forum List

Back