Cheating Spouse

I knew a guy that told me his wife was having a lesbian affair with a friend. He said it was okay with him because she satisfied him sexually.

Infidelity has been going on since the days of the caveman but it was usually the man that cheated more often. Now women have taken the lead.

I have not and would not ever betray a husband's trust in me. I would leave him first if I ever even thought of having sexual intimacy with another person. Period! I just won't do it for I would also be betraying my own faith in myself and my principles.

I have not and would not ever betray a husband's trust in me. I would leave him first if I ever even thought of having sexual intimacy with another person. Period! I just won't do it for I would also be betraying my own faith in myself and my principles.
You are a good person.

I knew a guy that told me his wife was having a lesbian affair with a friend. He said it was okay with him because she satisfied him sexually.

Easier to accept it when another dick isn't involved.

He probably also thinks he might get a three way out of it sooner or later.

I guess I'm still single because of how easy many women are. Many expect sex on the first date.

Your husband is a lucky man.
lol...that is exactly what he tells me all the time. He is verbally very sharing of his emotions when it comes to me and his adoration of me. :) I, in turn, treat him the very same way. We laugh a lot together, also. A biggie.

Blaster, I have wanted for a long time now to express to you my fondness and enjoyment of your ever-changing Avatars. They are often the first smiles of my day when I log on here. Thanks a bunch for the good feelings.
And the good topics. You rock! :banana:

lol...that is exactly what he tells me all the time. He is verbally very sharing of his emotions when it comes to me and his adoration of me. :) I, in turn, treat him the very same way. We laugh a lot together, also. A biggie.

Blaster, I have wanted for a long time now to express to you my fondness and enjoyment of your ever-changing Avatars. They are often the first smiles of my day when I log on here. Thanks a bunch for the good feelings.
And the good topics. You rock! :banana:
Thank you for the kind words. I try to stay upbeat and spread some happiness in this forum. I'm glad I make you smile. :)

I was dropping off the G-G-grandkid at the learning daycare this morning and while I was doing the computer check-in I heard a kid behind me ask his mom why daddy wants to live alone.....She said daddy likes someone else now.

Well fuck, that was a downer first thing in the morning but I pretended I did not hear it.
That's a terrible and irresponsible thing to tell a child. :(

If a mediocre looking chick walks into a bar and starts going up to men and asking them to bang her, how long do you think it would take before she had a taker? Now, what if a man does the same thing…how long for him.

Thus illustrates the opportunity disparity between the sexes when it comes to cheating. Add to this the fact that you cannot simply whack a cheating bitch in the western world today and you have a steady stream of strange-seeking wives out there!

As a single man, my advice is to go out there and enjoy all of them you can!

Infidelity has been going on since the days of the caveman but it was usually the man that cheated more often. Now women have taken the lead.

You can thank the pill. Also more profitable for a woman to divorce than stay married. I will admit the law was scude against women at one time but for the past 50 years that is not the case. The pendulum swung to far. This needs to be fixed.

You can thank the pill. Also more profitable for a woman to divorce than stay married. I will admit the law was scude against women at one time but for the past 50 years that is not the case. The pendulum swung to far. This needs to be fixed.
Many states now have no fault divorce laws.

Many states now have no fault divorce laws.
Yep I live in one. Watched a life times worth of work disappear pretty quickly in my divorce. Good news is she married less than a year after. Only 8 alimony payments. It could have been worse. Some happy lawyers out there though.

Yep I live in one. Watched a life times worth of work disappear pretty quickly in my divorce. Good news is she married less than a year after. Only 8 alimony payments. It could have been worse. Some happy lawyers out there though.
Did you fight very much?

Forum List

Back