Cheating Spouse

Infidelity has been going on since the days of the caveman but it was usually the man that cheated more often. Now women have taken the lead.

women are a bit more discreet, but have considerably more means , motive, and opportunity.

"it takes 2 to tango"

edit. maybe a better quote.

" when you get home ol' susie rottencrotch will be in the same shape you left her. freshly fucked" sgt hoebeke usmc

I was dropping off the G-G-grandkid at the learning daycare this morning and while I was doing the computer check-in I heard a kid behind me ask his mom why daddy wants to live alone.....She said daddy likes someone else now.

Well fuck, that was a downer first thing in the morning but I pretended I did not hear it.

I was dropping off the G-G-grandkid at the learning daycare this morning and while I was doing the computer check-in I heard a kid behind me ask his mom why daddy wants to live alone.....She said daddy likes someone else now.

Well fuck, that was a downer first thing in the morning but I pretended I did not hear it.
It is usually kids that suffer the most in situations like that.

maybe not the best answer for a child, but the story of many lives.

I have been hit on by married women quite often at cocktail parties and bars but have resisted any physical contact with them. I feel sorry for their husbands.

Why would anyone jeapordize their marriage for a few chep thrills? There has to be a void in their lives.

I have been hit on by married women quite often at cocktail parties and bars but have resisted any physical contact with them. I feel sorry for their husbands.
I swear I was hit on by more women after I was married than before. It was like my former "conquests" and even just passing female acquaintances came out of the woodwork to side up to me. I quit going to my old haunts least I got in trouble.

women are a bit more discreet, but have considerably more means , motive, and opportunity.

"it takes 2 to tango"

edit. maybe a better quote.

" when you get home ol' susie rottencrotch will be in the same shape you left her. freshly fucked" sgt hoebeke usmc
Women almost always have more options.....so it's easier for them to cheat.
Guys or girls are always coming onto them.

Clarksville's mayor made a pass at my wife 20-30 years ago.
She didn't tell me about it while he was mayor.
When he met me he acted like I was going to beat him up or something, but she didn't tell me about it until 10 years after it happened.
Even my Dad came onto my wife when I was deployed overseas.
She didn't tell me about it while he was alive.

Women always seem to have a guy or a girl waiting in the wings.

Women almost always have more options.....so it's easier for them to cheat.
Guys or girls are always coming onto them.

Women always seem to have a guy or a girl waiting in the wings.
Women tend to be more bi-sexual than men.

Why get married if you still want to fool around?
well, ok, you've got me. 40 years and no words or paper involved. i'm not going anywhere, but she knows where the door is and can't seem to use the damn thing.
Women tend to be more bi-sexual than men.
that is a dirty little secret of suburbia. they will, of course, deny it.

I cannot count all of the so-called straight women that have made a pass at my wife.
She used to tell me about it all of the time.
We went to a strip club together once and the strippers were all over her.
I guess women are kinkier than men. :)

Forum List

Back