Jealousy

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What causes it?

Are you a jealous person?
What are you jealous of or what makes you jealous?

Have you ever been with or around someone with "irrational" or "out of control" jealousy?

Fear or prior dishonest actions of another.

Everyone has a jealous side.

People that have the ability to always say everything in a nice way. People that date my wife (first marriage ender)

Yes I have witnessed that in people.

If you are in a relationship and you are never jealous, do you think it means you don't love that person?

What causes it?

Have you ever been with or around someone with "irrational" or "out of control" jealousy?

I agree it is fear of the other person hurting you when you have been so open with your soul with them.

I have been married 26 years and yes we both have been jealous at times

And as for the irrational jealousy, Get out of that relationship!

I have been irrationally jealous in the past.
Now, I am just not jealous at all - I think it's most healthy to have a happy medium.

I hate feeling jealous. It's not something that sits well with me so I will do anything to avoid it.
Some people I think cope with the feeling better than others....

What causes it?

Its a trait reserved for women and sissy liberal men ...

I think if you are confident in your love and the feelings being returned, you should not feel it intensely.

I think if you feel it intensely, you probably have insecurity issue - it can also be valid ...but
You don’t want to accept the reality that the person is just not that into you, so you get jealous clingy etc. hoping that person will reassure you

Uncle Ferd asks, "Why...

... are ya jealous when he flirts with...

... other honeys onna board?"

you r
you are! You said so. No, I’m not jealous of/with my husband at all. It’s kind of a catch 22 – I hate to be jealous but don’t think it’s normal to not be jealous at all… ever…..

I've been jealous before though.... but I'm not an emotionally stable person ..... so I try to be stoic to be functional - have learned to turn things on an off rather easily

.. so if you get mad when your mate gets jealous, does that mean you don't love them?

You are full of conflicts and contradictions Bonzi. Combined with your openness makes for an interesting online persona.

I'm not looking for answers, just opinions.... wondering what people think about it... I don't mind if someone get's jealous of me or for me - as long as it's not all the time and oppressive!

I'm not looking for answers, just opinions.... wondering what people think about it... I don't mind if someone get's jealous of me or for me - as long as it's not all the time and oppressive!

Cool, now sit down and get out of those handcuffs... :)

Forum List

Back