Guy is 27, still single and never dated.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... would you make the assumption he is gay?
if not, what would you speculate?

From the description, I'd guess he was not an extravert. There is not enough data for any other assumptions.

From the description, I'd guess he was not an extravert. There is not enough data for any other assumptions.

doesn't make friends easily. Seems otherwise happy with life, does say he's like to have someone, but apparently not enough to try... or maybe afraid? Not sure how to approach?

most definitely not. Likes computers, games, the internet, Dr. Who, classic rock, South Park/Adult swim and loves movies of all kinds (anything from Disney to movies like Selma) and is a Democrat

is he fat ugly or fat?

no not fat.... not handsome, but socially awkward… not very outgoing or assertive…..
Could eventually turn into a serial killer, maybe become radicalized by radical Muslims or far right Christians.......... Pool everyone's money and buy him a hooker...... STAT!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

is he fat ugly or fat?

no not fat.... not handsome, but socially awkward… not very outgoing or assertive…..
Could eventually turn into a serial killer, maybe become radicalized by radical Muslims or far right Christians.......... Pool everyone's money and buy him a hooker...... STAT!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

clock tower eh?

is he fat ugly or fat?

Socially awkward and perhaps not attractive, but these are no excuses to be 27 year-old virgin....I mean this is what hookers are for, or maybe he's a miser and doesn't want to pay for a hooker.

He needs to get laid, let's face it.

is he fat ugly or fat?

Socially awkward and perhaps not attractive, but these are no excuses to be 27 year-old virgin....I mean this is what hookers are for, or maybe he's a miser and doesn't want to pay for a hooker.

Yeah well he would need advice on getting a good one I guess. I mean, maybe he has had one, but to the best of my knowledge - not. I might boost his confidence or something....?

Would not assume anything. He is ripe for the plucking and some chick will pick up his bony ass and tell him what to do for the rest of his unnatural life.

is he fat ugly or fat?

Yeah well he would need advice on getting a good one I guess. I mean, maybe he has had one, but to the best of my knowledge - not. I might boost his confidence or something....?

Advice on getting a good one? Gosh all he needs is basically a f-ck and a s-ck....even the most basic hooker should be able to 'um accomplish those things.

"I might boost his confidence or something"

Huh? 'Um, okay you made a typo right....RIGHT? Or DID you? :popcorn::popcorn::eek-52::dev2::popcorn::popcorn:

I am going to answer this one:

27 year old virgin that likes Video Games, Doctor Who, and any type of movies while being a Democrat?

Introduce him to a Filipino or Thai Girl and I am betting the little guy will fall in love quickly. Those types of guys usually go for Asian women and how do I know?

Let say I have lived in the Filipino community way too long and I have seen the majority of the white guys that marry a Filipino Girl and they are usually the guy you have described.

So take him out to a nice Asian Coffee\Tea House and introduce him to a cute girl and I am betting he will be laid in a week.

As for the prostitute route, well it would be one way but let not shock the lad.

I lost my virginity to a girl ( I had to write this because it seem Bonzi is confused about how men should act ) when I was seventeen years old to a Irish girl named Casey, and not the best piece I had.

Also to add I have never dated Filipino nor Thai but it seem the geek type of guy enjoy them for some damn reason...

Now leaving the thread and will not further respond to anything I wrote so take it or leave it...

Forum List

Back