Buffalo Bills

The game has been moved to Monday at about 4:30 pm. The cold will still be a factor I’d say. And it’s not like the Steelers usually play in a hot zone.

Assuming the receivers can handle the freezing football, I’d give the edge to the Bills (I’m a homer) by 7 or more points.
i would predict the Bills win by a field goal. it's a home game but i think it will be close because it's a playoff game. i just want the Bills to win on Monday.

If the weather is really bad, it changes everything. And honestly makes it an even closer game. Frankly as a Bill fan I wouldn’t mind if they moved it to a dome stadium. But I’m not an expert on football. I don’t know if the bills are one of the best cold weather Teams ?

If a quarterback can’t throw the ball more than 20 yards due to weather , it changes everything

If the weather is really bad, it changes everything. And honestly makes it an even closer game. Frankly as a Bill fan I wouldn’t mind if they moved it to a dome stadium. But I’m not an expert on football. I don’t know if the bills are one of the best cold weather Teams ?

If a quarterback can’t throw the ball more than 20 yards due to weather , it changes everything
playing in the new home dome stadium will be good for Josh Allen. i cannot overstate how huge it is for the Chiefs game to be at home in Buffalo tomorrow. i predict the Bills will win by a field goal over the Chiefs.

playing in the new home dome stadium will be good for Josh Allen. i cannot overstate how huge it is for the Chiefs game to be at home in Buffalo tomorrow. i predict the Bills will win by a field goal over the Chiefs.
Here in Bangkok the game will be on at 6:30 Monday morning 😀

How beautiful it would be if the bills beat the Chiefs and the Texans beat the ravens…. That way the bills get another home game.

Plus, I have bets on the bills, Texans, Buccaneers and Lions to win the Super Bowl 👍

Here in Bangkok the game will be on at 6:30 Monday morning 😀

How beautiful it would be if the bills beat the Chiefs and the Texans beat the ravens…. That way the bills get another home game.

Plus, I have bets on the bills, Texans, Buccaneers and Lions to win the Super Bowl 👍
that would be awsome for our Bills fans to get a home game for the AFC Championship but i just want the Bills to win Sunday. before the regular season began, i predicted the Bills and 49ers would be in the Super Bowl and that prediction still stands. Bills 44 SanFrancisco 41.

that would be awsome for our Bills fans to get a home game for the AFC Championship but i just want the Bills to win Sunday. before the regular season began, i predicted the Bills and 49ers would be in the Super Bowl and that prediction still stands. Bills 44 SanFrancisco 41.
big game tonight! Bills by a field goal over the Chiefs at home. last home game of the season! winner goes to Baltimore.

Josh has a hawt girlfriend.

Hailee! I’ve been a fan since she did the remake of True Grit.

IMG_0829.jpeg

Therefore, Bills by 8.

Everybody picking the bills are forgetting they could barely even beat the laughable Bailey zappe led patriots at a home game no less and have two days less rest than the chiefs which gives them an advantage and that the bills have key major injury’s.

The people picking the bills I think are thinking with theur hearts and not looking at the facts.reminds me a lot of the Seahawks broncos Super Bowl so many people were picking the broncos to dominate and win that game overlooking the fact theur last few wins came against creampuffs they BARELY beat like the raiders but they overlooked the most important thing that the broncos had major key injury’s as well where the Seahawks were completely healthy thsts why I was shocked anybody was picking the broncos.bills fans are think8ng with their hearts,instead of looking at the facts.same thing here,bills have major injury’s on defense where the chiefs are completely healthy,major advantage CHIEFS.

Last edited:
Everybody picking the bills are firgetting they could barely even beat the laughable Bailey zappe led patriots at a home game no less and have two days less rest than the chiefs which gives them an advantage and that the bills have key injury’s.
No. Took all that into account.

But I wanna see how Mahomes does when he is required to win a big one ON THE ROAD.

Besides, I prefer Hailee to Taylor. 😎

Last edited:
Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.
2 linebackers and 2 secondary out for the bills? Going against mahomes? Oh boy

While I’m not surprised in the least the chiefs won obviously I am stunned HOW they won,I figured this would be low scoring game the way theur defense has played all year not a shootout.
No. Took all that into account.

But I wanna see how Mahomes does when he is required to win a big one ON THE ROAD.

Besides, I prefer Hailee to Taylor. 😎
does that answer your question on Mahomes.lol :D I had a good feeling they would win this I’m just stunned the WAY they won it.i figured it would be a low scoring close game the way the defense has played all year long but they laid an egg in this game.i never figured the chiefs would win by being the old chiefs we all know where the defense plays like shit and the offense has to bail them out and score tons of touchdowns to win,who would have thunked the team that could not get the ball into the end zone all year long and was bailed out by the defense the whole season would finally start scoring touchdowns in their biggest game of the year.

I don’t see the chiefs winning next week against the ravens though if they’re defense plays like that next week.I like most have been saying it will be the niners and ravens in the Super Bowl and I’m sticking to that.if I’m wrong and the chiefs beat baltimore then I pick them to repeat.go figure that thier offense has played like shit the whole season and now it finally decides to get the ball into the end zone.

Wide right by Gay reminiscent of Scott Norwood, missing his field goal wide right in the Super Bowl against the Giants

This is so gay!!

Hmmm 🤔

Oh well, life goes on heartbreaking loss. I’ve lost my bet bet but life goes on. That’s what I’ve learned after all these years. Good leadership by Josh Allen to console Jordan Gay, after missing the kick. Win as a team loses as a team.

Will the bills ever beat Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs? Kelsey and Mahomes showing they still have it

Wide right by Gay reminiscent of Scott Norwood, missing his field goal wide right in the Super Bowl against the Giants

This is so gay!!

Hmmm 🤔

Oh well, life goes on heartbreaking loss. I’ve lost my bet bet but life goes on. That’s what I’ve learned after all these years. Good leadership by Josh Allen to console Jordan Gay, after missing the kick. Win as a team loses as a team.

Will the bills ever beat Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs? Kelsey and Mahomes showing they still have it
Don’t you mean Bass,wasn’t he the kicker.you are so right,Bills fans like you immediately had de je vu thoughts over Scott Norwood once again after that happened.

The chiefs deserved this,the refs chimed in with some home town reffing,harding was clearly down at the one befire he lost the ball,should have been chiefs ball at the one.this game should not have been as close as it was.had that been the bills there is no way on the planet the refs would not have said he was down at the one just like in the raiders patriots Tuck rule game,has that been in Oakland no way in hell would the refs have said it wasn’t a fumble by brady.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back