Aaron Rodgers ankle injury

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Just 5 minutes into his 1st game as a NY Jet, Rodgers injured his ankle as was carted off, later ruled out for the rest of the game on MNF. It didn't look that bad on the replay, but apparently was. Got to be honest, I don't like the guy but I don't wish ill on anybody.

Last edited:
Just 5 minutes into his 1st game as a NY Jet, Rodgers injured his ankle as was carted off, later ruled out for the rest of the game on MNF. It didn't look that bad on the replay, but apparently was. Got to be honest, I don't like the guy but I don't wish ill on anybody.

I think he realized after the first snap he doesn’t have it anymore. Or even worse. He planned all this when he went in that hole

His cap number for the current year is $8.88 million. For 2024, he has a $35 million option bonus and a base salary of $3.161 million. Both are fully guaranteed. And if the option bonus isn't exercised, Rodgers's salary for 2024 increases to $38.161 million.

when the nfl is done with you, they cut you. No pity. So why not rip a nfl team off one year for millions? This is great for his backup

Now I know what my neighbor was yelling about. Big GB fan.
Looks to me like he’s faking it. And I believe he’s got the character to do something like this.

Maybe he hates the jets. I’d love to see that 30 for 30

Looks to me like he’s faking it. And I believe he’s got the character to do something like this.

Maybe he hates the jets. I’d love to see that 30 for 30
Nah. His ankle (Achilles tendon) clearly got stretched. May not be a partial tear or any tear. But I see no basis to say he was faking anything.

Clean hit by the Bills, too.

Rogers is an overrated bum and a has-been. The Packers dumped his ass for good reason and he just bilked NYJ out of 75 million to throw the ball four times, fall down, stick them with the medical bills and then retire. :laughing0301:

Jets fear an Achilles tear. An MRI on Tuesday will confirm what is suspected by the medical examination last night.

1694497749101.png

Look at his left foot, that looks pretty ugly to me. MRI tomorrow will tell the tale, is it rupture or what.

Nah. His ankle (Achilles tendon) clearly got stretched. May not be a partial tear or any tear. But I see no basis to say he was faking anything.

Clean hit by the Bills, too.
Clean hit? It was hardly a hit. I think Rogers is such a scumbag he planned this. Get paid $75 million for 3 downs. Brilliant.

Statements like this is why no one takes you seriously.
Why? He's flaky. And not loyal And arrogant. And a conservative so greedy.

I like the move. The NFL screws so many players over it's refreshing to see one get one over on them.

And here is another reason I think I'm right. Who do we always think of when we think of Rogers? Favre. Didn't that Republican Athlete just get caught ripping off welfare/poor people? How is that not front page news? Him and the Republican governor of, I believe Tennessee, ripped poor people off. They gave Bret Favre's daughters school the money for a new girls vollyball court. What a scumbag! How much money did he make playing football he has to do shady shit like that? Or deliver racist Cameo's. OMG Two peas in a pod him and Rogers.

The Jets should have upgraded their offensive line during the off season instead of trading for Rodgers.

The coach of the Jets grew up in the same city my brother lives

And he's friends with a guy my brother went to school with at MSU.

So we root for the Jets. I couldn't root for Rogers so it was nice to see him make a quick exit so I could go back to rooting for the Jets. And they won? Holy shit they beat the Bills?

What did I say? I said I thought the Bills were shit based on how they finished last year. No reason to think they fixed what was wrong last year. And that QB. Allen. He was so good early last year but finished shitty. And yesterday he lost? He reminds me of that guy Brady beat in the Superbowl vs Atlanta. What ever happened to that guy? He should be a superbowl champion but instead he handed Brady a gift. No way Atlanta should have lost that game. NO WAY.

Forum List

Back