Buffalo Bills

Don’t you mean Bass,wasn’t he the kicker.you are so right,Bills fans like you immediately had de je vu thoughts over Scott Norwood once again after that happened.

The chiefs deserved this,the refs chimed in with some home town reffing,harding was clearly down at the one befire he lost the ball,should have been chiefs ball at the one.this game should not have been as close as it was.had that been the bills there is no way on the planet the refs would not have said he was down at the one just like in the raiders patriots Tuck rule game,has that been in Oakland no way in hell would the refs have said it wasn’t a fumble by brady.
Yes Ty Jordan Bass**

I mixed him up with the former bills punter Jordan Gay

Regarding the Chiefs fumble, the one I disagree it looks like he did not have control the ball before he went down and clearly the ball fumbled into the end zone therefore a touchback..

Either way, though it was earth shattering heartbreaking loss for the Buffalo Bills. Something we are used to. And it’s insane. The Kansas City Chiefs already have two rings, and it feels like Buffalo simply cannot get past them. Some are saying that they should relieve McDermott of his duties.

But I agree the Chiefs deserve to win they earned it.
Might’ve been a different story if the bills defense was 100% healthy with Milano, Tre’Davious White and Bernard in the lineup

Yes Ty Jordan Bass**

Regarding the Chiefs fumble, the one I disagree it looks like he did not have control the ball before he went down and clearly the ball fumbled into the end zone therefore a touchback..

Either way, though it was earth shattering heartbreaking loss for the Buffalo Bills. Something we are used to. And it’s insane. The Kansas City Chiefs already have two rings, and it feels like Buffalo simply cannot get past them. Some are saying that they should relieve McDermott of his duties.

Might’ve been a different story if the bills defense was 100% healthy with Milano, Tre’Davious White and Bernard in the lineup
Yeah that would have made a differerence I believe that’s why I don’t see them getting past the ravens,they don’t have key injury’s.if the ravens have a similar offense to the chiefs and seeing how they greatly git run over by the bills fir the most part,I would be surprised if the ravens don’t blow out the chiefs after the effort they gave today,theyr defefense was Swiss cheese,that won’t get it done in baltimore.oh and I guarantee you had that happened to the bills the refs would have said the bills player was down and not changed it.refs are always afraid of hometown crowds in a call like that.

Yes Ty Jordan Bass**

They neither deserved or earned a win.

The juice is loose

1706022862526.jpeg

Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.
FF to January 2024. Bills fans want to MURDER the kicker. Literally he's getting death threats.

Wide right by Gay reminiscent of Scott Norwood, missing his field goal wide right in the Super Bowl against the Giants

This is so gay!!

Hmmm 🤔

Oh well, life goes on heartbreaking loss. I’ve lost my bet bet but life goes on. That’s what I’ve learned after all these years. Good leadership by Josh Allen to console Jordan Gay, after missing the kick. Win as a team loses as a team.

Will the bills ever beat Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs? Kelsey and Mahomes showing they still have it
it wasn't Bass's fault. the wind blew the ball to the right of the goalpost. it is hard to keep all the starting players healthy for the playoffs.

it wasn't Bass's fault. the wind blew the ball to the right of the goalpost. it is hard to keep all the starting players healthy for the playoffs.
It’s his job. It’s all he’s there to do. Kick the ball thru the uprights. Practice more in the wind. Rain, snow. No excuse inside 50.

But we all know there was too much time left on the clock. Mahomes would have got in field goal range and his kicker would have made the kick. Or Mahomes would have won in overtime. We can only assume that would have been the bills fate or destiny. If you believe in those things.

It’s so hard to win a superbowl. Look at how many great qb’s only won one. They’re lucky. Clearly it’s not easy.

Sorry Bills fans but it might be your qb is Karl Malone and Mahomes is Jordan.

I just realized why I’m such a hater. Misery loves company. I’m a lions fan. So I love to see the bills and Dallas struggle too.
I understand. But I think it might just be Baltimore versus the 49ers. I should’ve seen this coming. It was the obvious bet at the beginning of the playoffs. Now I’ve got one team left the Detroit Lions and I don’t see how they can win at all. Course anything is possible.

I understand. But I think it might just be Baltimore versus the 49ers. I should’ve seen this coming. It was the obvious bet at the beginning of the playoffs. Now I’ve got one team left the Detroit Lions and I don’t see how they can win at all. Course anything is possible.
It can pretty much be mailed in it’s going to be a chiefs niners Super Bowl as people expected.the chiefs ravens game is the only one of the two that’s in doubt,the Lions barely beat the pitiful bucs in baker mayfield at home no less. :abgg2q.jpg: I barely beating baker mayfield at home,that’s embarrassing.:laughing0301:if the chiefs defense surprises everybody and plays much better defense against the ravens than the bills whom they laid an egg against,then the chiefs might surprise everybody,yoy can never count out Andy Reid and pat Mahomes but the ravens have more talent and look to be in a class by themselves so I just don’t see it.

I see the Ravens not only winning the Super Bowl but repeating next year,they look like they are in a class by themselves from the rest of all other teams. The one thing thst does favor the chiefs is they have a ref who does not give the home team the calls so if the chiefs surprise everyone and keep the game close,then thst is in thier favor.

The chiefs have been able to mask the lack of talent at wide receiver all year playing inferior teams but the problem fir them Sunday is baltimore s defense is build to Stop Kelce and rice theur two best receivers and they git a great running game and the chiefs struggle against the run as the bills exposed and lamer Jackson is more dangerous than josh Allen much faster.

Last edited:
A mnth ago I said no way Michigan would run the table. Big 10 championship, Ohio, Alabama, Washington. No way. Seriously, no way. But we did it.

Lions fans are in a good place. We won’t be shocked or too disappointed when it doesn’t happen. But if it does, oh boy.

Steven A Smith was right. He, I, hope this helps to lift up Detroiters. Many of these black celebrities when they come to work in Detroit they asked to be taken out to the really poor dangerous parts of Detroit. They describe those communities as wastelands. No jobs, no economic opportunities. Where do all these people work?

Downtown Detroit is booming. So 30% of Detroit is booming. It’s the other 70%.

It would be nice if manufacturing plants would pop up in these communities and provide opportunities.

It’s his job. It’s all he’s there to do. Kick the ball thru the uprights. Practice more in the wind. Rain, snow. No excuse inside 50.

But we all know there was too much time left on the clock. Mahomes would have got in field goal range and his kicker would have made the kick. Or Mahomes would have won in overtime. We can only assume that would have been the bills fate or destiny. If you believe in those things.

It’s so hard to win a superbowl. Look at how many great qb’s only won one. They’re lucky. Clearly it’s not easy.

Sorry Bills fans but it might be your qb is Karl Malone and Mahomes is Jordan.
the Bills got dominated by the Patriots in the regular season, dominated by the Chiefs in the playoffs, and dominated by the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. that pretty much sums up the history of my Bills. but i think the Bills will make it to Super Bowl 59 because they will not have a curse over them this time and they will appear in the Super Bowl in the following season after the 49ers appeared in the previous Super Bowl like the Bills did in the 1990s. :)

the Bills got dominated by the Patriots in the regular season, dominated by the Chiefs in the playoffs, and dominated by the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. that pretty much sums up the history of my Bills. but i think the Bills will make it to Super Bowl 59 because they will not have a curse over them this time and they will appear in the Super Bowl in the following season after the 49ers appeared in the previous Super Bowl like the Bills did in the 1990s. :)
i do not know which NFC team will be in Super Bowl 59 but i am confident the Buffalo Bills will be in Super Bowl 59. :)

Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.

What does the Stefon Diggs trade mean for Bills and Texans?​

They say it makes the Texan's the best football team in Texas.

The Texans acquired the four-time Pro Bowler for draft-pick compensation

The Bills have had to make some tough decisions this offseason while trying to remain cap compliant. The exit of Diggs is the latest -- marking the end of a fruitful, yet rocky relationship for him with quarterback Josh Allen and the Bills.

The Bills are retooling

There's no way around it, the Bills are resetting this offseason and entering a new era. Six of the team's eight captains are not on the roster, with only Allen and Von Miller remaining.

The Bills have had to make some tough decisions this offseason while trying to remain cap compliant. The exit of Diggs is the latest -- marking the end of a fruitful, yet rocky relationship for him with quarterback Josh Allen and the Bills.

The Bills are retooling

There's no way around it, the Bills are resetting this offseason and entering a new era. Six of the team's eight captains are not on the roster, with only Allen and Von Miller remaining.

I'm not surprised they traded Diggs but wow I didn't think they would go this far!

The Bills are retooling

Diggs had become a malcontent and I'm not surprised they traded him.

Diggs had become a malcontent and I'm not surprised they traded him.
He saw what we all see. Bills will never win a Superbowl. They may even make it 4 times in a row, but never win. Von Miller is famous for going to a new franchise and turning it into a Superbowl Champ. Bills fans were so excited when they got him. Now it's just him, Josh, Sean McDermott and a bunch of rookies. LOL

1712253016783.png

Sorry I'm having fun at your teams expense. I miss football. USFL isn't doing it for me.

He saw what we all see. Bills will never win a Superbowl. They may even make it 4 times in a row, but never win. Von Miller is famous for going to a new franchise and turning it into a Superbowl Champ. Bills fans were so excited when they got him. Now it's just him, Josh, Sean McDermott and a bunch of rookies. LOL

View attachment 927185
Sorry I'm having fun at your teams expense. I miss football. USFL isn't doing it for me.
UFL is more than adequate for me , I don’t listen to malcontents who eschewed the NFL for 4 years over the Kneeling and Afro Hairdoos and socks

That’s 2 teams that Diggs forced his way out. Hell of a player, but an insufferable diva. And now he’s on the wrong side of 30.

Forum List

Back