Buffalo Bills

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.

I think there’s chemistry problems on the bills. Ever since the defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, “took a year off”

Diggs got over 10 targets in the 1st game, and he had Sauce Gardner guarding him almost the whole game.

I think the jets have a good defense, but not historically great like their fans think they are.

Buffalo came out flat in the first game, but I don’t know how good or bad they are after week 1.

Last edited:
375992363_686891256808477_6966918676082400912_n.jpg

Diggs got over 10 targets in the 1st game, and he had Sauce Gardner guarding him almost the whole game.

I think the jets have a good defense, but not historically great like their fans think they are.

Buffalo came out flat in the first game, but I don’t know how good or bad they are after week 1.
Josh Allen was/is the problem. You can’t turn the ball over 4 times. And he did it in stupid situations.

Josh Allen was/is the problem. You can’t turn the ball over 4 times. And he did it in stupid situations.
He was horrifically bad. I think he’ll be fine, but he better get his shit together soon.

I think there’s chemistry problems on the bills. Ever since the defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, “took a year off”
i think the Bills defense is a big problem. i don't know why they are bad at tackling. we also don't have Von Miller for four games. Josh Allen can fix his problems and get better. i have more faith in our offense than our defense. i'm happy that the Bills are playing at home this Sunday against the Raiders.

It might sound crazy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed the playoffs.

have a weird feeling Josh Allen is not the same after dumping or cheatin on his high school girlfriend.

i think the Bills defense is a big problem. i don't know why they are bad at tackling. we also don't have Von Miller for four games. Josh Allen can fix his problems and get better. i have more faith in our offense than our defense. i'm happy that the Bills are playing at home this Sunday against the Raiders.
I don’t think the defense gave up a touchdown in the first game. The offense played horrible. The defense looked very good imo.

But long-term you could be right.

I don’t think the defense gave up a touchdown in the first game. The offense played horrible. The defense looked very good imo.

But long-term you could be right.
their tackling looked horrible to me. i think once we get von miller back, the defense should get more turnovers and more opportunities for our offense to score points.

their tackling looked horrible to me. i think once we get von miller back, the defense should get more turnovers and more opportunities for our offense to score points.
Von Miller is a world-class athlete. I think that if we we had him last year we would’ve won the Super Bowl.

Tackling could’ve been better, but I’ll look at the points. the bills defense under pressure was solid. Not giving up a touchdown on Josh Allen’s turnover was key for me.

Von Miller is a world-class athlete. I think that if we we had him last year we would’ve won the Super Bowl.

Tackling could’ve been better, but I’ll look at the points. the bills defense under pressure was solid. Not giving up a touchdown on Josh Allen’s turnover was key for me.
i agree. tackling by our special teams was bad too, leading to the winning touchdown for the Jets. i'm confident about our home games. i have to see what happens at our away games. one of our so-called home games is away in London against the Jaguars. jeez.

It might sound crazy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed the playoffs.

have a weird feeling Josh Allen is not the same after dumping or cheatin on his high school girlfriend.
Allen's new girlfriend Hailee Steinfeld had a lead role in a Transformers movie, Bumblebee. Two of my favorites: TransFormers and the Buffalo Bills. :)

Crosby & the First Rounder DE from Texas Tech will test him this week , and the Raiders Running game
Jimmy G might just make a name for himself on the raiders. The Raiders are about 3 1/2 to one on the money line to win this game. It might actually be a good night.

I have not watched more than an hour of football collectively since the Bills lost that 4th Superbowl in a row. I was done with the game after that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back