Buffalo Bills

Who put Bill@SD game on some sort of BS Peacock? I don’t have. No Amazon, no Peacock.

soon, common man wont be able to navigate or afford all this extra BS. Rant over!

Who put Bill@SD game on some sort of BS Peacock? I don’t have. No Amazon, no Peacock.

soon, common man wont be able to navigate or afford all this extra BS. Rant over!
I'm glad the Bills have a home game vs the Patriots. Bills just got closer to the playoffs. Next Sunday's game in Buffalo will be huge.

I'm glad the Bills have a home game vs the Patriots. Bills just got closer to the playoffs. Next Sunday's game in Buffalo will be huge.
the Patriots game will not be on TV down here in Fort Myers, Florida. i will watch the highlights and get the score on NFL Network with Rhett Lewis @ 1pm. perhaps the last home game for the Bills this season.

the Patriots game will not be on TV down here in Fort Myers, Florida. i will watch the highlights and get the score on NFL Network with Rhett Lewis @ 1pm. perhaps the last home game for the Bills this season.
well, if the Bills win tomorrow, they are in the playoffs. if they lose, they are out of the playoffs. if the Bills make the playoffs, i think they will go all the way and win the Super Bowl. :)

well, if the Bills win tomorrow, they are in the playoffs. if they lose, they are out of the playoffs. if the Bills make the playoffs, i think they will go all the way and win the Super Bowl. :)
It’s the biggest game of the year tomorrow. Also, the bills can still make the playoffs if they lose and either the Pittsburgh Steelers lose or the Jaguars lose. But it’s important for them to win. Keep things in their own destiny

It’s the biggest game of the year tomorrow. Also, the bills can still make the playoffs if they lose and either the Pittsburgh Steelers lose or the Jaguars lose. But it’s important for them to win. Keep things in their own destiny
Thank you FranklinRoosevelt_FTW! I'm rooting for the Bills to win so they can get at least one home game in the playoffs. I still think the Bills can make it to the Super Bowl whether by winning the division or by wild card.

Thank you FranklinRoosevelt_FTW! I'm rooting for the Bills to win so they can get at least one home game in the playoffs. I still think the Bills can make it to the Super Bowl whether by winning the division or by wild card.
1704526312005.png

It’s a critical game. If we win, we get second place there’s a chance we would have two games at home in the playoffs…. and if the ravens lose in the 2nd round home-field throughout the AFC.

Extraordinary win by the Buffalo Bills. Winning five in a row to finish this season and take the division. Now we are the number two seed in the AFC guaranteed at least two home games in the playoffs if we win in the first round. Wow.

1704687925679.png

big shout out to Deontae Hardy with a heroic 95 yard punt return late in the game to tie it at 14.

Extraordinary win by the Buffalo Bills. Winning five in a row to finish this season and take the division. Now we are the number two seed in the AFC guaranteed at least two home games in the playoffs if we win in the first round. Wow.

View attachment 885020
That was the definition of winning ugly for the Bills. But like the great Al Davis said "Just win baby".

Josh and his team done did do it.

Ugly win? Pfft. It wasn’t wasn’t that ugly.

But I’d take an ugly win over a pretty loss any week.

Second seed! Home game. Could be Buffalo in a storm. 😎. I’m loving it.

I'm a-scared of Miami going to KC who hasn't been the same since Tyreek Hill left! Game up for grabs! :heehee:

Josh and his team done did do it.

Ugly win? Pfft. It wasn’t wasn’t that ugly.

But I’d take an ugly win over a pretty loss any week.

Second seed! Home game. Could be Buffalo in a storm. 😎. I’m loving it.
because of the bad weather, i'm predicting a low scoring defensive game. Bills 13 Steelers 10. i think Tyler Bass will be key to winning for the Bills.

because of the bad weather, i'm predicting a low scoring defensive game. Bills 13 Steelers 10. i think Tyler Bass will be key to winning for the Bills.
The game has been moved to Monday at about 4:30 pm. The cold will still be a factor I’d say. And it’s not like the Steelers usually play in a hot zone.

Assuming the receivers can handle the freezing football, I’d give the edge to the Bills (I’m a homer) by 7 or more points.

The game has been moved to Monday at about 4:30 pm.

Two northern teams can't play football in the snow because Kathy Hochul is afraid of 6-10 inches of snow.

What's next? Victim status flags and ten yard penalties for ruffing the ball carrier's feelings?

Last edited:
Two northern teams can't play football in the snow because Kathy Hochul is afraid of 6-10 inches of snow.

What's next? Victim status flags and ten yard penalties for ruffing the ball carrier's feelings?
I love Buffalo (the City and the team). But in fairness to the pathetic Dem NY Governor, I think she’s more concerned with road impassability.

I love Buffalo (the City and the team). But in fairness to the pathetic Dem NY Governor, I think she’s more concerned with road impassability.

I played football in the road once. My mom took my football away and hid it for a couple of days.

But there wasn't even any traffic anyway, it was just a rural road.

Last edited:

i think they are more concerned about the strong wind.

Forum List

Back