The Buffalo Bills Conspiracy Theory

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
There is a conspiracy theory that Buffalo Bills General Manager Brandon Beane, Head Coach Sean McDermott, and Quarterback Josh Allen actually had a goal to lose in the playoffs and never reach the Super Bowl. They purposely lose in the playoffs according to the theory.

There is a conspiracy theory that Buffalo Bills General Manager Brandon Beane, Head Coach Sean McDermott, and Quarterback Josh Allen actually had a goal to lose in the playoffs and never reach the Super Bowl. They purposely lose in the playoffs according to the theory.
that theory is wrong......they choked .....maybe next year.....

There is a conspiracy theory that Buffalo Bills General Manager Brandon Beane, Head Coach Sean McDermott, and Quarterback Josh Allen actually had a goal to lose in the playoffs and never reach the Super Bowl. They purposely lose in the playoffs according to the theory
To what end or for what purpose? They’re getting a new stadium. They have carved up the roster this offseason. What is the supposed endgame for the GM and QB torpedoing the team?

To what end or for what purpose? They’re getting a new stadium. They have carved up the roster this offseason. What is the supposed endgame for the GM and QB torpedoing the team?
It's another crazy right wing conspiracy theory. No fair trying to apply common sense and reason. Conspiracy theories don't work like that.

I do not know. i'm just relaying the conspiracy theory.

To even qualify as a Conspiracy Theory there has to be some benefit for someone at the end of things.
No. The only consistent benefit of a conspiracy theory is the ego boost of those that believe them. It boosts their ego to think they know something that nobody ese knows.

Did you know that name of the team, BILLS, is actually an acronym? Yes, it stands for Boy I Love Losing Super Bowls!

Forum List

Back