Buffalo Bills

Diggs was never a pro bowler before coming to the Bills. On Buffalo he made 4 prow bowls and 2 all pro teams. Dude is an idiot for forcing a trade.
Do you know who else never made a pro bowl before Diggs went to Buffalo? Look you can delude yourself into thinking that trading Diggs to the Texans will somehow make the Bills better but that won't change the reality. Diggs is a diva. Diggs can be a malcontent. Diggs can be a drama queen. Diggs was also the best WR in Buffalo by a wide margin. He commanded coverage by the opposing teams best corner as well as over the top help from the safety. He was likely doubled teamed on a lot/most of plays opening up opportunities for other players. That's gone now and they aren't replacing it this year, I don't care who they draft. Allen was already had a turn over problem. Now the entire weight of the Bills success will be on him, anyone want to bet the turnovers increase? Their division is going to tougher this year compared to last. Miami, and the Jets will be better (assuming Rodgers stays healthy). Couple that with their schedule difficulty and the Bills have a rough row to hoe this coming year. It wouldnt surprise me if they miss the PO's.

KC is still there
Baltimore got better with Henry
Cinci will be better with Burrow healthy
Cleveland should be better with Watson
Steelers got with Russ/Fields (Better than with Pickett)
Titans got better
Texans got a lot better
Jets will be better with Rodgers
Chargers should be better

Buffalo's peak the last 3 years has been a divisional round loss. Do you really think they are going deeper into the PO's getting worse at WR while their competition got better?

He sulked and cancered the entire 2nd half of 2023 at least. His numbers dropped 50%. Not coming up with that deep pass late in that playoff game that probably wins that game for Buffalo?
None of that has anything to do with whether the Bills will be better next year without him and Davis on the team. They most certainly wont be.
His relatives bashing the coach, the team all season on Twatter. He shoulda been dumped in the previous season(s) shenanigans he unleashed. //
Cap hit.

leftwinger Rocko

Did you see what the Texans did with his contract? Voided all the years after next year and moved money up to this year. Making it a prove it year for Diggs, and the ability to walk away if it doesn't work out. The HC and GM down in Houston are knocking it out of the park this off season.

leftwinger Rocko

Did you see what the Texans did with his contract? Voided all the years after next year and moved money up to this year. Making it a prove it year for Diggs, and the ability to walk away if it doesn't work out. The HC and GM down in Houston are knocking it out of the park this off season.
The problem for Diggs is he’s not as good as he thinks he is. This is a stupid gamble by Diggs.

Almost 100 first down making Catches in his first 5 years
Link to these stats?

So a little over 1 a game? The worst team last year averaged 15 1st downs a game. Most teams are around 20 a game. So he would account for around 5%. Cool. Not sure how that equates to the amount value you seem to be placing on him.

The problem for Diggs is he’s not as good as he thinks he is. This is a stupid gamble by Diggs.
Is it?

He gets to move on from an at best stagnant franchise who due to the salary cap (his salary contributing to this for sure) wasn't going to get significantly better in the near term. Their best performance in the PO's was 4 years ago, and they haven't made it past the Divisional round in 3 years. He goes to an ascending franchise with a more accurate passer, and money to spend on offensive weapons so that the defensive focus isnt on him constantly. He voids the remainder of his contract, moving money forward, to this year. If he puts up numbers with the Texans, who play a weaker schedule than Buffalo he gets to cash in one more time either with them or another team, as WR values are at their peak. He was never going to get another big contract out of Buffalo or anyone else, as he'd have been too old to garner one when his old contract expired.

Buffalo loses their best WR, just as their #2 exits. They don't have a 1 or a 2 on their roster and have to bank on finding them in the draft at the 28th position. They eat 31 million in dead cap next year 3 million more than if they hadn't traded him and give up a 5th and 6th rd draft pick next year, In return they get a 2nd next year and remove a distraction from the locker room. The Bills werent losing in the PO because of Diggs. They just werent as good as the pundits want everyone to believe for some reason and while Allen is exceedingly talented he's very prone to turn overs. If you look at the games the Bills lost last year it was typically because Allen turned the ball over multiple times.

The Texans get a veteran #1 WR with something to prove on a one-year deal, with the option to resign next year if it's a good fit and only had to give up a 2nd Rd'er to do it.

IMO the Texans won, Diggs came in second and the Bills 3rd.

He

was an All Pro and Pro Bowler 1000 yard Receiver Recently and under 30 yo ( not many of those still in free agency )
He’s had one season with 1000 yds 3 seasons ago. Most recently he’s had seasons with less than 400 and 300 yds total respectively. So you were saying?

Couchpotato please refrain from the crack use mixed with bath salt use. CJ Stroud is not on Josh Allen’s level. The fact that you seem to think he is simply explains your’re what they call a retard. Diggs is done. Without Allen he’s nothing

Last edited:
Couchpotato please refrain from the crack use mixed with bath salt use. CJ Stroud is not on Josh Allen’s level. The fact that you seem to think he is simply explains your’re what they call a retard. Diggs is done. Without Allen he’s nothing
I never said he was. I said he is a more accurate passer which I think he is. But if you really want to compare

Stroud had more yards per game, just as many TDs and half the ints. (Assuming they play the same number of games). And Allen had a better o line, WRs and running game. Stroud was also a rookie. Want to compare rookie years between the 2? If Stroud had started all 17 games he would have been in the conversation for MVP.
If and it’s a huge if he continues on his current trajectory….

I never said he was. I said he is a more accurate passer which I think he is. But if you really want to compare

Stroud had more yards per game, just as many TDs and half the ints. (Assuming they play the same number of games). And Allen had a better o line, WRs and running game. Stroud was also a rookie. Want to compare rookie years between the 2? If Stroud had started all 17 games he would have been in the conversation for MVP.
If and it’s a huge if he continues on his current trajectory….
Stroud was a nice story. We’ll see how he does now that teams are game planning for him. And wait until Diggs acts up, which I’m confident he will.

Stroud was a nice story. We’ll see how he does now that teams are game planning for him. And wait until Diggs acts up, which I’m confident he will

LOL. Stroud is 3 years ahead if Allen. His rookie year was as good as any year Allen’s had as a passer. Take off your homer glasses. And so what if Diggs acts up. He’s a one year rental. If he’s too big a distraction they cut him. Do you really think he doesn’t know that? If Diggs acts like a dumbass he loses millions of dollars on his next contract. I’m quite sure he will temper the BS accordingly. Diggs needs to ball this year. He voided his contract betting on himself do you think he’s going to act the fool? Texans win the division, Bills finish 2nd at best. Stroud has a better statistical year than Allen.

LOL. Stroud is 3 years ahead if Allen. His rookie year was as good as any year Allen’s had as a passer. Take off your homer glasses. And so what if Diggs acts up. He’s a one year rental. If he’s too big a distraction they cut him. Do you really think he doesn’t know that? If Diggs acts like a dumbass he loses millions of dollars on his next contract. I’m quite sure he will temper the BS accordingly. Diggs needs to ball this year. He voided his contract betting on himself do you think he’s going to act the fool? Texans win the division, Bills finish 2nd at best. Stroud has a better statistical year than Allen.

All you Bills homers are alike. What’s JA stand for? Just Almost? LOL. Want to make a bet the Texans finish higher in the standings than the Bills next year?

Bringing Rodgers to NY did the Jets no good! On paper it was a no-brainer, but after a series in Game 1, the dream was over! There are no guarantees in football or Miami would be thriving w/ Tyreek Hill doing his thing! That's why they play the game! KC looked horrible early on this past season! All faith was being lost, but they came thru for a repeat SB! I'm gonna wait until we play at least a few games before giving too much credit to Houston for the moves they made! :stir: :nono::dunno::eek::rolleyes:

Whoever loses deletes their account.

Barring Allen or Stroud missing more than 3 games due to injury n
Nah because I would get no pleasure at you deleting your account. And I don’t want to risk having to delete my account.

Forum List

Back