Buffalo Bills

You’re right as always. According to google search. Again, I’m usually on mute REDZONE channel. I see parts of all games at once,

Toney lined up offsides and negated an incredible TD play by Travis Kelce

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-
If the play would’ve stood, it would’ve been one of the greatest plays of the season. The backward lateral pass by Kelce after a cash totally fooled ability defense.

I ain’t always right lol

But I do believe Kelce used to be a quarterback in high school.

It’s usually the Buffalo Bills who get those types of penalties\ bad breaks right at the end of the game

If the play would’ve stood, it would’ve been one of the greatest plays of the season. The backward lateral pass by Kelce after a cash totally fooled ability defense.

I ain’t always right lol

But I do believe Kelce used to be a quarterback in high school.

It’s usually the Buffalo Bills who get those types of penalties\ bad breaks right at the end of the game

I had BUFF to cover and BUFF to win in some homade parlay bets. BUFF seems to be getting better lately? McDermont should be proud of today.
Again, Sirius reported last week that inside BUFF org, they won’t dump him because things were so much worse before him.

Lucky win! Being off-side by an idiot KC receiver saved the game for them or it would've been another bad loss! Let's be real and honest! Allen was so fortunate to avert another shattering defeat! :nono: ;):rolleyes::cool:
Mahomes was saying it was a really bad call kind of a trivial call. Usually the ref gives people warnings and those types of things. When do you hear about an offensive offside? I think he had a good point.

But usually it’s the bills on the end of those losses.

Mahomes was saying it was a really bad call kind of a trivial call. Usually the ref gives people warnings and those types of things. When do you hear about an offensive offside? I think he had a good point.

But usually it’s the bills on the end of those losses.

The frustration comes into play b/c this tragically happened several yrs. ago against Brady & the Pats! It was a Playoff game where KC was up, but at the end when finishing them off, KC intercepted Brady, but he was saved by a lineman off-side giving The Pats another 4 downs, eventually losing! It's a shame to lose a game like that! :dunno: ;):heehee::stir::D

Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.
Good win today against Dallas. I think it shows Dallas isn't as good as they hope to be and the Bills might be better than we thought. I think the Bills are on bubble if the playoffs started today?

6 teams have 10 plus wins. I can't believe the Lions are one of them. Dallas losing to the Bills today makes me feel better about the Lion's losing to the Bears a week ago.

So the Lions have 3 games left. Dallas is one of them. Today gives me hope maybe we are better than Dallas. But it will be in Dallas so there's that. And we play the Vikings twice. They are at 7-7. They'd be in the playoffs if the playoffs started today. And what if we lost to Dallas and the Vikings twice an the Vikings win all three games? They'd tie us and probably win the division because they beat us twice. The next three weeks are going to be interesting.

Bills 31 Cowboys 10. A statement game from a team that might not make the playoffs.
I was watching this game today cause they had it on in the resteraunts was eating at and fdr idont think as long as Allen is the qb the bills will be a serious superbow contender,they showed a stat that was alarming that he at him he has like a 110 quarterback rating where in the road only like 70 or something at home he has like a 16 to 6 touchdown to interception ratio where on the road it’s like 6 to 12,that’s pretty bad,they even laid an egg in Boston getting blown out,thats as embarrassing as you can get.they have a good winning record at home but are losers on the road with few wins.that’s not a good recipe Fir a Super Bowl contender and spells disaster fir a team and cannot be taken seriously fir a Super Bowl contender if unable to be successful on the road.

The Cowboys made a statement too.

They expect people to roll over for them now.

Found out quickly that isn't going to happen.

I can't wait for the sports' shows tomorrow to eviscerate the Boys! They started smelling themselves thinking they were better than they were! Skip Baseless is going to be beside himself along w/ Michael on "Undisputed!" Should be hilarious as they try to explain how they were outclassed! :rolleyes: :nono::heehee::D

I was watching this game today cause they had it on in the resteraunts was eating at and fdr idont think as long as Allen is the qb the bills will be a serious superbow contender,they showed a stat that was alarming that he at him he has like a 110 quarterback rating where in the road only like 70 or something at home he has like a 16 to 6 touchdown to interception ratio where on the road it’s like 6 to 12,that’s pretty bad,they even laid an egg in Boston getting blown out,thats as embarrassing as you can get.they have a good winning record at home but are losers on the road with few wins.that’s not a good recipe Fir a Super Bowl contender and spells disaster fir a team and cannot be taken seriously fir a Super Bowl contender if unable to be successful on the road.

How times have changed! IMO, Dallas' worst losses occurred at home on Nat'l TV! Reversed for now as they taken advantage of a few tomato can teams w/ losing records! Quality wins are fleeting for this team and they've been an embarrassment to football for almost 30 years being a shell of themselves since Jimmy was fired! Talk about a HUGE mistake! :rolleyes::nono::heehee::D

I can't wait for the sports' shows tomorrow to eviscerate the Boys! They started smelling themselves thinking they were better than they were! Skip Baseless is going to be beside himself along w/ Michael on "Undisputed!" Should be hilarious as they try to explain how they were outclassed! :rolleyes: :nono::heehee::D
Welp, James Cook blew me out of my fantasy league playoffs, but it's always fun to watch the Boys get smoked. Any team can lose any game but that was a total beat down on offense and defense. It was beautiful! :113:

They could not be outclassed as they failed to show up.

I get the feeling Dak and Allen will both finish their careers with zero Superbowls. But I could totally be wrong.

Could be, I'm thinking the planets will align for at least one of them to get a ring. If the Cowboys ever get top seed they could do it, this latest team is dominant at home.
I have a feeling the Cowboys would fall short even if they played the Superbowl at home.

Who did the Cowboys beat this year? No one. They lost to the Cardinals, 49rs, Eagles and Bills. In other words they lost to every good team they played.

Bills 31 Cowboys 10. A statement game from a team that might not make the playoffs.
the game tonight with the Chargers will test whether the Bills can win away with Joe Brady as OC. the Bills cannot sleep on the Chargers because of the Chargers record. Another must win game for the Bills.

Forum List

Back