Brennen Voted for Communist

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This ignorant cocksucker is really taken seriously when he criticizes Trump? John Brennen Voted for these two idiots.

Jake Smarmy is like a Timex watch....he gets beat up around the clock. You would think that he would eventually learn when and where to pick his battles...but oh hell no! I guess we just have to keep kicking that ass of his until he learns,

:lol: freebee? You guys are laughable, brain dead super dupes with your fake news sites.

The mainstream owns those like Dale Barmy. He is here for grins and chuckles.

Now give us real sources for Brennan voting CPUSA.

:lol: freebee? You guys are laughable, brain dead super dupes with your fake news sites.

I know more than you, Jake Smarmy.......and I have proved it. The posters on this thread have proven that they are your intellectual betters. Keep rising off of the cyber canvas on wobbly knees and offer up your chin for yet another uppercut.

Please allow me to "hip" you to some home truths, Jake....your ability to take a beating of monumental proportions doesn't score you any points.....it simply proves that you are too stupid to know when to admit that you have been whipped.

"Stay down, Luke....stay down"....when people have to look away because the ass whipping you have received sickens them? It's not a mark you can put in the victory column.....

Hope this helps!

"Stay down, Luke....stay down"

02a3183529014ecb21898bfd4b3830a7--george-kennedy-cool-hand-luke.jpg

"In 1976, future CIA director John Brennan was a college student disgusted by Watergate and the “system” that produced it. As the young Brennan surveyed the political landscape, only one candidate seemed to be speaking the truth about the need for real change (and/or the dictatorship of the proletariat) — Communist Party nominee Gus Hall."

CIA Director Reveals He Was Once a Communist Sympathizer

To be fair, he claimed...."But by 1980, Brennan grown out of Marxist-Leninism, realized American-style capitalism was the one true way, and decided to devote his life to Uncle Sam’s intelligence apparatus. Or so that former pinko now claims."

CIA Director Reveals He Was Once a Communist Sympathizer

The fact he was mislead by America-haters is worrisome.

Dale Barmy and his bumbling Cool Hand Luke crew hit the ground after throwing and missing another series of limp wristed fake news pats that JB voted for Hall and Davis. :lol:

Dale Barmy and his bumbling Cool Hand Luke crew hit the ground after throwing and missing another series of limp wristed fake news pats that JB voted for Hall and Davis. :lol:

But it's TRUE Jakey. It goes to his 'fitness' he is not fit and never was to be a CIA director.

Brennan hates Trump

"A few days before, Brennan wrote an op-ed calling Trump “a snake-oil salesman.” The paper’s editors tried to persuade Brennan to use the word “president,” but Brennan refused. “I said no, I’m not going to refer to him as ‘president,’” Brennan told me. “Because he doesn’t deserve that, in my mind. Yes, he won the most electoral votes. But I think he has demonstrated, over and over again, that he is unfit to carry out the responsibilities of that office.”

Why would anybody listen to him? Unless, of course, it feeds your unbridled hatred. Hey Mr. Brennan......The American people ELECTED Trump as POTUS!!! Who are you to call him 'unfit?'......We rejected your 60's establishment philosophy.....it was ok at the time maybe, but your time has passed and your mask has been taken off.

Last edited:
...and who he voted for in 1984 was such a big deal he passed a background check that 99% of the people on this forum would never be able to, and became the head of the CIA.

Bush92 wants the U.S. to invade every country that farts. Which is worse?

...and who he voted for in 1984 was such a big deal he passed a background check that 99% of the people on this forum would never be able to, and became the head of the CIA.

Farts are toxic gas so....yeah.

Brennan is worse. He works for US and we elected Trump! Get some butt cream.

That makes zero sense, but of course I wouldn't have expected much more from you.

The people Trump hires can't even pass background checks, that's why over a year into his presidency so many were still on temporary clearance. That's what happens when you get a lying sack of shit as President. Birds of a feather flock together.

That makes zero sense, but of course I wouldn't have expected much more from you.

The people Trump hires can't even pass background checks, that's why over a year into his presidency so many were still on temporary clearance. That's what happens when you get a lying sack of shit as President. Birds of a feather flock together.

You should be happy that Trump is trying to hire the 'disadvantaged' that can't pass a background check. Isn't that what you people want? I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you.

The limp wristed alt right still cannot objectively evidence that Brennan voted for Hall and Davis.

They have nothing to show that Brennan was anything less than a great public servant.

You should be happy that Trump is trying to hire the 'disadvantaged' that can't pass a background check. Isn't that what you people want? I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you.

Again, another nonsense answer.

The funny thing here is, the people Trump is ignoring are intelligence people HE appointed.

Forum List

Back