Pro-Israel Right Declares War on Candace Owens

She ran her mouth one too many times & she'll end up on the shitpile of history.

Six months from now no one will remember her name.
I wouldnt be too sure about that

We cant separate ourselves from everyone we disagree with

Pretty soon you are all by yourself

LOLLOLLLOLLLOLLLL. ^^^^^^^^^^ LOLLOLLLLOOLLOLLL

Finally, the elementary 'recorder' teacher says something sane.

"Hot Cross Buns"

View attachment 921104

You're a terrible drunk, aren't you?

Do you have the good sense to be ashamed of these posts when you're sober, or not?

PS I would much rather be a sensible "recorder teacher" than a piss mean drunk retired math teacher any day. I said what I said with my full throat.

PPS Did you go to school piss mean drunk, or just merely hungover? Did you puke at school?

No substantive reply or explanation. Becoming your usual MO.
Here's another.

There’s nothing anti-Semitic there. You’re accusing Owens of a thought crime. So what it means nothing if an individual celebrate somebody. ..yikes it’s another new low for leftist politics. Maybe Owens and Fuentes have the same favorite football team…

Show Owens actually saying Jews are out to get us or some negative comment about Jews in general. You can’t do it because it doesn’t exist.

And this is part of the lunatic left tactic, and even some people on the right when it comes to having a disagreement. If people don’t think like they do they are automatically called a racist.

She ran her mouth one too many times & she'll end up on the shitpile of history.

Six months from now no one will remember her name.
Your types were saying the same thing about Tucker Carlson. Now he’s on top of the media world.

Do you have the good sense to be ashamed of these posts when you're sober, or not?

PS I would much rather be a sensible "recorder teacher" than a piss mean drunk retired math teacher any day. I said what I said with my full throat.

PPS Did you go to school piss mean drunk, or just merely hungover? Did you puke at school?
That is a hallmark of BLM Biden supporters. They act with barbaric behavior. Especially on the Internet where they become Internet keyboard warriors. Most of them would not act like that in front of somebody’s face.

Yes their behavior is not good for their soul or spirit.

There’s nothing anti-Semitic there. You’re accusing Owens of a thought crime. So what it means nothing if an individual celebrate somebody. ..yikes it’s another new low for leftist politics. Maybe Owens and Fuentes have the same favorite football team…

Show Owens actually saying Jews are out to get us or some negative comment about Jews in general. You can’t do it because it doesn’t exist.

And this is part of the lunatic left tactic, and even some people on the right when it comes to having a disagreement. If people don’t think like they do they are automatically called a racist.
Bullshit----I have no interest in whether or not she spills shit on the
air------but Owens is a bitch on the level of Magda Goebbels as are
many others

If you've got Ben Shapiro, who just about as right wing as you can get calling this women out for being antisemitic, I would tend to think there's fire there.
He's not calling her a racist. He's calling her out for her antisemitic remarks about Jews.

Some prominent supporters of Israel have started acting like BLM savages. Calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist. And they are a disgrace to people who support Israel who can disagree respectfully with opposing viewpoints..

This is a new law for a segment of of the right wing sounding like crybabies. They are on the same level as the BLM cancel culture people.

God bless Candace Owens what an American Patriot she is …what a beautiful Christian she is. She’s going to have an incredible success on her own. Maybe she will do something with Tucker Carlson.

The Daily Wire Made an awful decision. Getting rid of one of their bigger stars.

:popcorn:

Yep you are not allowed to talk about who genocided millions of Russian Christians. We all know who did it.

Some prominent supporters of Israel have started acting like BLM savages. Calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist. And they are a disgrace to people who support Israel who can disagree respectfully with opposing viewpoints..

This is a new law for a segment of of the right wing sounding like crybabies. They are on the same level as the BLM cancel culture people.

God bless Candace Owens what an American Patriot she is …what a beautiful Christian she is. She’s going to have an incredible success on her own. Maybe she will do something with Tucker Carlson.

The Daily Wire Made an awful decision. Getting rid of one of their bigger stars.

There goes a Jew's token black friend.

Your types were saying the same thing about Tucker Carlson. Now he’s on top of the media world.
Which "top" would that be? He has a fraction of the viewership he used to have and no national media platform to ply it on.
Now, he panders to the "point and click"...who can click away from him more easily now. :)

Good, she is way better than anyone else at Daily Wire. Sure, Matt Walsh is great, especially on the tranny nonsense…..but that is an easy issue to be on the correct side.

Shapiro is Israel first and Jews first.

You are sadly misinformed about why moonbat Candace Owens was fired. She did not just voice scurrilous attacks against Israel for defending itself against Hamas terrorism, such as claiming that Israel has been committing "genocide" against Gazan Palestinians (a ludicrous charge). She also made a number of troubling anti-Semitic comments about Jews in general, such as claiming that there is a sinister “small ring” of Jewish people in Hollywood and Washington, DC, involved in something “quite sinister.”

BTW, Candace Owens believes that the Moon landings were faked. She is a moonbat.

Not up yet? Hung over again?

How many days did you puke at school, exactly? Once a week? Every other day? Every day?
Why so Sandy Sue?

Your despise for successful Secondary teachers is noted.

It's hilarious that you interpret a reference to "Hot Cross Buns" as a 'drunk post'
Dear Lord.

Anti-semitism doesn’t play well.

How stupid is the christian right, so stupid that they don't realize that the only God Trump will support is one he can control.

It's hilarious that you interpret a reference to "Hot Cross Buns" as a 'drunk post'
Dear Lord.

Does sober you (how long is that, a few minutes?) have the good sense to be humiliated by drunk you? or is that person who you are all the time, drunk and sober?

Forum List

Back