Would RFK have more support if it were not for his voice?

A Palestinian murdered his father.

Sirhan Bishara Sirhan (/ sɪərˈhɑːn /; Arabic: سرحان بشارة سرحان Sirḥān Bišāra Sirḥān; born March 19, 1944) is a Palestinian-Jordanian man who murdered Senator Robert F. Kennedy Sr., a younger brother of American president John F. Kennedy and a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 1968 United States presidential election.
Date: June 5, 1968
Killed: 1 (Robert Francis Kennedy)

Sirhan Sirhan - Wikipedia

who was this palestinian christian working for seems to be my question on the assassinations. there is no shortage of suspects.

sirhan claims to have been hypnotized, an mk ultra drone? i don't know, but there were an unreasoable number of rounds found in the room where k ennedy was shot to emerge from 1 revolver.

ridiculous. the vaccine is harmless and effective. measles vaccine as well. rfk, and trump, have medieval opinions of public health that really must be marginalized.
Just because I'm a nice guy, I give you permission to have my vaccine as well. If one shot is that good, just think how good 10 or 15 would be. You might live forever. MAGA

Junior and OrangeMAGA's voices are irritating: either wandering pitifully wrong or just irritating as hell.

There was a time before the turn of the millennium when Robert F. Kennedy Jr. gave a full-throated accounting of himself and the things he cared about. He recalls his voice then as “unusually strong,” so much so that he could fill large auditoriums with his words. No amplification needed.

The independent presidential candidate recounts those times somewhat wistfully, telling interviewers that he “can’t stand” the sound of his voice today — sometimes choked, halting and slightly tremulous.

The cause of RFK Jr.’s vocal distress? Spasmodic dysphonia, a rare neurological condition, in which an abnormality in the brain’s neural network results in involuntary spasms of the muscles that open or close the vocal cords.

The American voter is by in large stupid. To prove this, just look at who they have voted for over the years. Therefore, I submit that such superficial impressions are magnified and all important to voters.

Just a guess, if he did not have the voice problem, he would be more popular.

Of course, you also have the DNC smear machine, which is formidable as it controls most of the mainstream media. So, I don't know if I'm right about this. They do this by portraying their political opponents as evil, stupid, or insane, or a combination thereof.

Naturally, they put all 3 on Trump but RFK is too left wing for all 3, so they just use one for him. Yea, his just a nut.
His voice is actually far less off-putting than it was a decade ago.

There was a time before the turn of the millennium when Robert F. Kennedy Jr. gave a full-throated accounting of himself and the things he cared about. He recalls his voice then as “unusually strong,” so much so that he could fill large auditoriums with his words. No amplification needed.

The independent presidential candidate recounts those times somewhat wistfully, telling interviewers that he “can’t stand” the sound of his voice today — sometimes choked, halting and slightly tremulous.

The cause of RFK Jr.’s vocal distress? Spasmodic dysphonia, a rare neurological condition, in which an abnormality in the brain’s neural network results in involuntary spasms of the muscles that open or close the vocal cords.

The American voter is by in large stupid. To prove this, just look at who they have voted for over the years. Therefore, I submit that such superficial impressions are magnified and all important to voters.

Just a guess, if he did not have the voice problem, he would be more popular.

Of course, you also have the DNC smear machine, which is formidable as it controls most of the mainstream media. So, I don't know if I'm right about this. They do this by portraying their political opponents as evil, stupid, or insane, or a combination thereof.

Naturally, they put all 3 on Trump but RFK is too left wing for all 3, so they just use one for him. Yea, his just a nut.

Maybe, I didn't know he had medical issues. I thought he was just a freak. Still would not vote for him.

Biden exterminate.jpg

He had my interest, what diminished it was his support for reperations. Then he obliterated my interest with his activist vice president.

His voice was never a factor because he can't help it

The neurological damage may have been caused by a flu vaccine decades ago. That is an issue that more people are discussing now. He carries a credential that affects him enough to be very noticeable without affecting his mental fitness or physical fitness to do the job he seeks.

RFK jr was a nutjob conspiracy theorist even before he lost his voice

Why he never won a political office in spite of his famous name
He is a Putin plant like Trump do doubt.

But don't blame Putin, global warming made him do it.

rfk's agenda for president is interesting but not compelling.

any dirt i might want him to reveal about the political assassinations of the '60s is lost to time.

although infinitely better on environmental issues than any repub, this would instantly put him at odds with the "drill baby drill" party that rfk counts on for support.

an rfk administration changes nothing fudamental from a trump47 victory. if rfk were really interested he would stop hanging with bannon , stone, and the pillow guy.
So, you don' label him as insane like the typical Biden supporter, just not compelling?

Interesting.

Why is he not compelling? What will Biden do for you that RFK won't?

Meh. If the DNC said for the cult to worship him, they would. Horrible voice or not.

Meh. If the DNC said for the cult to worship him, they would. Horrible voice or not.
The cult got them to worship this man for saying

I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

Joe Biden

Joe just called black children roaches, along with the creepy bizarre undertones of a stalker inviting children into his van.

He is the sane one here.

That is the power of the DNC cult.

But it's no surprise, the Left hold up Karl Marx as the ideal, even though he was openly racist against blacks and Jews just like Joe Biden hates blacks and Jews. That is why the members of BLM are open Marxists, and without a care in the world even though they have adopted an ideology based in systemic racism.

Again, that is the power of the cult.

Last edited:
The cult got them to worship this man for saying

I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

Joe Biden

Joe just called black children roaches, along with the creepy bizarre undertones of a stalker inviting children into his van.

He is the sane one here.

That is the power of the DNC cult.

But it's no surprise, the Left hold up Karl Marx as the ideal, even though he was openly racist against blacks and Jews. That is why the members of BLM are open Marxists, and without a care in the world even though they have adopted an ideology based in systemic racism.

Again, that is the power of the cult.
Dont forget
"poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids"
"You aint black"
"showers with my daddy"
"which led to my sex addiction"

Forum List

Back