How Come Democrats are Only Ones Scrubbing Servers and Destroying Evidence?

The truth is, the FBI took an image of the server. Anyone with IT experience would know what that means.

The truth is, the FBI took an image of the server. Anyone with IT experience would know what that means.

The FBI??? Comey's FBI, Rosenstein's FBI? Strozk's FBI?....You gonna trust that image? Let's see the server.

I think you're all fools if you expect to figure that on your back yard. And besides, WHO GIVES A FUCK? MOVE ON.

I guess that would exclude you. One of my tenants is an IT guy and he's really into politics. Should I ask him what that means and come back to explain it to you?

I guess that would exclude you. One of my tenants is an IT guy and he's really into politics. Should I ask him what that means and come back to explain it to you?

No one has ever viewed the 30.000 emails which Hillary destroyed in an obstruction of justice.

No, the emails weren't personal. Yes, they contained everything in order to put her behind bars.

In nutshell they made an exact duplicate (clone) of the servers mass storage devices (hard drives, flash devices, etc..,), if you've ever seen/used something like Symantec Ghost or Acronis, same concept. You can then take the duplicate drives install them into another server of the same (or similar) hardware specs and have a clone of the original server at the time it was duplicated. If it was a virtual server same concept except much easier to image it (since it's just copying files (vServer configuration and vDisks).

Hope that helps.

they got a copy of the server.... and used that...

So why did they get a "copy" of it and not the real thing? Who made this copy you speak of?
From what I read, the private cyber security firm they hired to check out their system had the original and when he discovered the hack and he gave the copied server to the FBI cyber division .......

they got a copy of the server.... and used that...

So why did they get a "copy" of it and not the real thing? Who made this copy you speak of?
From what I read, the private cyber security firm they hired to check out their system had the original and when he discovered the hack and he gave the copied server to the FBI cyber division .......

You are talking about the DNC server. Hillary's 30.000 emails have never been recovered. She should be in jail for destroying evidence. You can assume that she acid washed the worst stuff imaginable.

No one has ever viewed the 30.000 emails which Hillary destroyed in an obstruction of justice.

No, the emails weren't personal. Yes, they contained everything in order to put her behind bars.
Must be nice living in a fantasy world!!!

Forum List

Back