Trump Is Blessed With Really Stupid Enemies

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
It’s Undeniable: Trump Is Blessed With Really Stupid Enemies

Donald Trump goes to Europe, scandalizes the Euroweenies, libs, and cruise-shilling grifters of Never Trump, and comes back victorious. He’s about to get his second SCOTUS justice confirmed – all they have on Brett Kavanaugh is that he likes beer and is named “Brett.” In Congress, the Democrats decided to go all in on abolishing ICE because Americans love open borders and welcome MS-13 or something. In the Mueller farce, the Dems decided that the smart play was to publicly run interference for creepy weirdo Peter Strzok when he went on national TV doing his impression of Lotion Boy from Silence of the Lambs.

it is hard to imagine they (meaning the likes of lizzy warren) don't understand that America is tired of their shit.

Really really stupid.

And not getting any better.

OMG! That piece is freaking hysterical. Brilliant. TY!!!!!

EETA: I love love his nicknames for Hillary. Oh priceless. My face hurts from laughing.

Trump is telling Europe, China and Russia...And our so-called 'allies' that We The People are through getting fucked by them. We can sell fuel to Germany instead of Russia. In fact, where are all the U.S. insufferable environmental activists protesting a Russian pipeline goiing UNDER an ocean!!!! Yeah, we know.....

Donald Trump goes to Europe, scandalizes the Euroweenies, libs, and cruise-shilling grifters of Never Trump, and comes back victorious. He’s about to get his second SCOTUS justice confirmed – all they have on Brett Kavanaugh is that he likes beer and is named “Brett.” In Congress, the Democrats decided to go all in on abolishing ICE because Americans love open borders and welcome MS-13 or something. In the Mueller farce, the Dems decided that the smart play was to publicly run interference for creepy weirdo Peter Strzok when he went on national TV doing his impression of Lotion Boy from Silence of the Lambs.

it is hard to imagine they (meaning the likes of lizzy warren) don't understand that America is tired of their shit.

Really really stupid.

As I heard it, Trump has all the right enemies.

• Banned
Trump is telling Europe, China and Russia...And our so-called 'allies' that We The People are through getting fucked by them. We can sell fuel to Germany instead of Russia. In fact, where are all the U.S. insufferable environmental activists protesting a Russian pipeline goiing UNDER an ocean!!!! Yeah, we know.....

Of course the left can't do anything except brown their underwear.

• Banned
From the article:

Look, I was not a Trump fan at the beginning – I was anti-Trump but never Never Trump, both because I was Never Hillary and because I wasn’t a Beltway squishboy who would take his white paper and go home when my guy Ted Cruz lost. I just had no idea what to make of Trump at first because he didn’t look like any mainstream Republican I had seen in the last few decades. But then, I soon realized that he didn’t look like any mainstream Republican I had seen in the last few decades because he wasn’t a hapless loser. He was the anti-Jeb!.

Has the left countered ?

No.

They can't.

They know this guy is right.

Else how do you lose an election that should have been a slam dunk.

Really really stupid.

Done with a lot of satire that's rooted in truth. Excellent writing. But why didn't didnt Maxine Waters or lying Clapper make the cut?

Really really stupid.

Done with a lot of satire that's rooted in truth. Excellent writing. Did Maxine Waters or lying Clapper make the cut?

He simply laid it out.

And the left continues to fall in line.

Forum List

Back