Black people turning to Trump

Blacks folks don't like old broken down white men like Biden. Younger active confident guys like Trump appeal to them.
Trump has the energy of 2 teenagers

doesn't sleep much

And when you consider that Rome is burning... maybe none of us should sleep much

Yet MAGAs constantly claim that blacks aren't smart enough to figure out who has their best interests at heart.
There, fixed that for ya... We all make mistakes!

should be: leftists constantly claim.....

Black vote be Democratic, bro

1707410056165.png

Don't have a list of names, but 87% of blacks voted for Biden and against trump in 2020. What do you think trump has done for black people to change their minds?
Opportunity zones. Blacks are saying they had money when Trump was in office. Not so with Biden and the illegals have Democrats shitting all over Black citizens. You do not think that pisses them off? You are in denial and an idiot.

Well, we knew this but I think it is happening in bigger numbers. A lot of Blacks voted for Trump the last couple times and will probably do so in greater numbers this time!

I guess they're tired of giving the Ds their votes and never seeing much change for the better (They are taken advantage of)

If they were smart they'd turn away from both the Reps and Dems. Neither gives a damn about the people.

No one needs to tell blacks that they have to share free stuff with illegals. .
We can't even afford the free stuff we're already giving out... can't afford it in more ways than just a financial way.. if u know what I mean..

our country appears to be circling the drain... We can't afford to let that happen..

If they were smart they'd turn away from both the Reps and Dems. Neither gives a damn about the people.
There are a lot of Rs in Congress trying to save our miserable country

and THAT is caring about the people, wehther you think so or not

There are a lot of Rs in Congress trying to save our miserable country

and THAT is caring about the people, wehther you think so or not

"a lot"...? Like 2? 3?

And how are they trying to "save" the country?

More than likely they're just lining their own pockets.

Forum List

Back