Black people turning to Trump

"a lot"...? Like 2? 3?

And how are they trying to "save" the country?

More than likely they're just lining their own pockets.
as if you care about that

you "care" only when a R can possibly be accused of such

which means you don't care

about corruption (and a whole slew of other things...)

:rolleyes:

no core values.. that's the dims

And how are these people trying to save America?
I am watching the local news down here and the food bank has double the business from last year. Showing a high aerial shot of multiple lanes of cars waiting for boxes of food. Now we are getting all of these great stats and progressive people on these forums are saying it. Welfare in the federal budget has increased over 13% this year from last year. People were griping who were spoken to from the news team. And they were all African American.

Well, we knew this but I think it is happening in bigger numbers. A lot of Blacks voted for Trump the last couple times and will probably do so in greater numbers this time!

I guess they're tired of giving the Ds their votes and never seeing much change for the better (They are taken advantage of)
Democrats work hard to keep black people on their plantation with the promise of better lives. Dems give out little gifts - phones, etc.

That isn't working anymore. Many, if not most, black people are sick of the empty promises. They have noticed that during the Trump Administration, black people actually had better lives. They were employed. They weren't treated like stupid lackeys as the Dems treat them. The reality of the Democrat racism is becoming apparent to everyone and the funny part is that the Democrats are showing their racism with every act and word.

Don't have a list of names, but 87% of blacks voted for Biden and against trump in 2020. What do you think trump has done for black people to change their minds?
2024%2002%2005%20%20we%20are%20broke%20with%20Biden.jpg

Low%20wage%20increases.jpg

as if you care about that

you "care" only when a R can possibly be accused of such

which means you don't care

about corruption (and a whole slew of other things...)

:rolleyes:

no core values.. that's the dims

I'm not a "dim" or whatever childish nonsense you call people because you can't stick to the topic.

Forum List

Back