Brennen Voted for Communist

And that makes you somehow less retarded?

It makes your opinion useless, moron.
So, with your tongue snaked up Dotard Donald’s asshole, you think your opinion is more valid than mine?

:eusa_think: You don’t say?
No your posts show what an idiot you are. Now get back to the subject, your boy Brennan is a commie.......
Says the guy who goes along with whatever Dotard says.

I bet you believe him when he says he misspoke
:abgg2q.jpg:

And Brennan isn’t “my boy”, but he’s a hell of a lot more credible than Dotard. Which isn’t hard to do, since Dotard has not one sliver of credibility.

Carry on, dipshit :lol:

Using little kimmie’s name for Trump , before he bent over for Trump, reveals your mentally deranged hatred, moron.
Lil Kim played Dotard, faggot. He’s laughing his ass off as we speak :lol:

It makes your opinion useless, moron.
So, with your tongue snaked up Dotard Donald’s asshole, you think your opinion is more valid than mine?

:eusa_think: You don’t say?
No your posts show what an idiot you are. Now get back to the subject, your boy Brennan is a commie.......
Says the guy who goes along with whatever Dotard says.

I bet you believe him when he says he misspoke

And Brennan isn’t “my boy”, but he’s a hell of a lot more credible than Dotard. Which isn’t hard to do, since Dotard has not one sliver of credibility.

Carry on, dipshit :lol:

Using little kimmie’s name for Trump , before he bent over for Trump, reveals your mentally deranged hatred, moron.
Lil Kim played Dotard, faggot. He’s laughing his ass off as we speak :lol:

I don't know who Dotard is but Kimmy is no longer threatening America because Trump bested him. Who is this 'Dotard' you speak of....Hillary? Obama? Yourself?

Last edited:
:lol: freebee? You guys are laughable, brain dead super dupes with your fake news sites.

The mainstream owns those like Dale Barmy. He is here for grins and chuckles.

Now give us real sources for Brennan voting CPUSA.

A hack like you wouldn't believe if it Joseph Smith hand delivered the proof.

The limp wristed alt right still cannot objectively evidence that Brennan voted for Hall and Davis.

They have nothing to show that Brennan was anything less than a great public servant.

Of course the have Snarkey, you're just too much of hack to admit when you've been bested. As an avowed Republican you MUST defend the Communist/Muslim Brennan.

I don't know who Dotard is but Kimmy is no longer threatening America because Trump bested him.
:lol:

Sure he did, clown. Just like he bested Putin

Trump bested Putin before the summit fool. Trump killed 200 Russian Mercenaries asshole.

Like Putin cares. He had a civilian aircraft carrying over 200 people shot down.

Donald looked like Putin’s bitch at that press conference. He got Donald to side with him over the US intelligence community.

:rofl:

I don't know who Dotard is but Kimmy is no longer threatening America because Trump bested him.

Trump bested Putin before the summit fool. Trump killed 200 Russian Mercenaries asshole.

Like Putin cares. He had a civilian aircraft carrying over 200 people shot down.

Donald looked like Putin’s bitch at that press conference. He got Donald to side with him over the US intelligence community.

Trump didn't side with Putin.

“They said they think it’s Russia; I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump told reporters. “I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

“They said they think it’s Russia; I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump told reporters. “I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Trump said today he meant 'wouldn't be'.....I know you don't believe him and frankly neither did I but, I think the meddling is more likely Hillary and the DNC. Trump was likely told by his media advisors to say that and I do question him on that. He should have just said "I said what I said" and be done with it. Oh well, he's not a politician....Which is why he was elected in the first place. Go Trump!!!! :113: MAGA, MAGA, MAGA!!!!

Trump said today he meant 'wouldn't be'.....I know you don't believe him and frankly neither did I but, I think the meddling is more likely Hillary and the DNC. Trump was likely told by his media advisors to say that and I do question him on that. He should have just said "I said what I said" and be done with it. Oh well, he's not a politician....Which is why he was elected in the first place. Go Trump!!!! :113: MAGA, MAGA, MAGA!!!!

Wow. Hey I think you left your spine back there. You might need that.

Wow. Hey I think you left your spine back there. You might need that.

No, just not being monolithic and dumb like you butt hurt tdsers.

Jake Smarmy is like a Timex watch....he gets beat up around the clock. You would think that he would eventually learn when and where to pick his battles...but oh hell no! I guess we just have to keep kicking that ass of his until he learns,
naww, he ain't smart enough.

Jake Smarmy is like a Timex watch....he gets beat up around the clock. You would think that he would eventually learn when and where to pick his battles...but oh hell no! I guess we just have to keep kicking that ass of his until he learns,
naww, he ain't smart enough.

Jake Smarmy isn't smart enough to bow out when he has been bitch-slapped. I believe that he somehow sees that as an endearing quality.

Putin had a civilian aircraft shot down? You are not talking about the airliner that went down in Ukraine that was mistakenly taken down by Ukrainian, "trigger happy" pilots after the illegal E.U coup d'etat of said country, are you?

BTW, I wouldn't trust the (snicker) "U.S intelligence" propaganda machine even on the best day they ever had. Seems that recently they claimed that Assad in Syria gassed his own people..BZZZZT! WRONG...same intel that claimed Assad gassed his own people in 2014...BZZZZT! WRONG! The same intel agencies that claimed Iraq had WMDs after the false flag that was 9/11/01? The same intel agencies that created and funded (using third party entities) that created the proxy army of ISIS. So "yeah", I would say that the heads of the deep state intel groups that work on behalf of the same shadow "gubermint" that took out JFK are full of shit. Brennan, Clapper, et al are no friends of the American serfs.....I would be glad to engage with you in a pleasant conversation concerning these very salient facts....if you have the nads to do so. I shan't hold my breath.

(snicker)

Putin had a civilian aircraft shot down? You are not talking about the airliner that went down in Ukraine that was mistakenly taken down by Ukrainian, "trigger happy" pilots after the illegal E.U coup d'etat of said country, are you?

BTW, I wouldn't trust the (snicker) "U.S intelligence" propaganda machine even on the best day they ever had. Seems that recently they claimed that Assad in Syria gassed his own people..BZZZZT! WRONG...same intel that claimed Assad gassed his own people in 2014...BZZZZT! WRONG! The same intel agencies that claimed Iraq had WMDs after the false flag that was 9/11/01? The same intel agencies that created and funded (using third party entities) that created the proxy army of ISIS. So "yeah", I would say that the heads of the deep state intel groups that work on behalf of the same shadow "gubermint" that took out JFK are full of shit. Brennan, Clapper, et al are no friends of the American serfs.....I would be glad to engage with you in a pleasant conversation concerning these very salient facts....if you have the nads to do so. I shan't hold my breath.

(snicker)

It wasn't shot down by a plane. It was shot down from the ground by an anti-aircraft missile.

Forum List

Back