Brennen Voted for Communist

I don't know who Dotard is but Kimmy is no longer threatening America because Trump bested him.
:lol:

Sure he did, clown. Just like he bested Putin

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump bested Putin before the summit fool. Trump killed 200 Russian Mercenaries asshole.

Like Putin cares. He had a civilian aircraft carrying over 200 people shot down.

Donald looked like Putin’s bitch at that press conference. He got Donald to side with him over the US intelligence community.

:rofl:

Putin had a civilian aircraft shot down? You are not talking about the airliner that went down in Ukraine that was mistakenly taken down by Ukrainian, "trigger happy" pilots after the illegal E.U coup d'etat of said country, are you?

BTW, I wouldn't trust the (snicker) "U.S intelligence" propaganda machine even on the best day they ever had. Seems that recently they claimed that Assad in Syria gassed his own people..BZZZZT! WRONG...same intel that claimed Assad gassed his own people in 2014...BZZZZT! WRONG! The same intel agencies that claimed Iraq had WMDs after the false flag that was 9/11/01? The same intel agencies that created and funded (using third party entities) that created the proxy army of ISIS. So "yeah", I would say that the heads of the deep state intel groups that work on behalf of the same shadow "gubermint" that took out JFK are full of shit. Brennan, Clapper, et al are no friends of the American serfs.....I would be glad to engage with you in a pleasant conversation concerning these very salient facts....if you have the nads to do so. I shan't hold my breath.

(snicker)

It wasn't shot down by a plane. It was shot down from the ground by an anti-aircraft missile.

Is that your contention that was the Rooskies? Because a Ukrainian whistleblower that was working radar that day says otherwise and that the pilot that shot it down was visibly shaken and his payload was short of one missile.

Trump bested Putin before the summit fool. Trump killed 200 Russian Mercenaries asshole.

Like Putin cares. He had a civilian aircraft carrying over 200 people shot down.

Donald looked like Putin’s bitch at that press conference. He got Donald to side with him over the US intelligence community.

Putin had a civilian aircraft shot down? You are not talking about the airliner that went down in Ukraine that was mistakenly taken down by Ukrainian, "trigger happy" pilots after the illegal E.U coup d'etat of said country, are you?

BTW, I wouldn't trust the (snicker) "U.S intelligence" propaganda machine even on the best day they ever had. Seems that recently they claimed that Assad in Syria gassed his own people..BZZZZT! WRONG...same intel that claimed Assad gassed his own people in 2014...BZZZZT! WRONG! The same intel agencies that claimed Iraq had WMDs after the false flag that was 9/11/01? The same intel agencies that created and funded (using third party entities) that created the proxy army of ISIS. So "yeah", I would say that the heads of the deep state intel groups that work on behalf of the same shadow "gubermint" that took out JFK are full of shit. Brennan, Clapper, et al are no friends of the American serfs.....I would be glad to engage with you in a pleasant conversation concerning these very salient facts....if you have the nads to do so. I shan't hold my breath.

(snicker)

It wasn't shot down by a plane. It was shot down from the ground by an anti-aircraft missile.

Is that your contention that was the Rooskies? Because a Ukrainian whistleblower that was working radar that day says otherwise and that the pilot that shot it down was visibly shaken and his payload was short of one missile.

For someone that says they know so much, you are wrong an awful lot. No, the Malaysian plane that took off from Amsterdam, and Dutch did the investigation. Not to mention several different nations saw it happen on radar. :uhoh3:

(snicker)

For someone that says they know so much, you are wrong an awful lot. No, the Malaysian plane that took off from Amsterdam, and Dutch did the investigation. Not to mention several different nations saw it happen on radar. :uhoh3:

Wrong....but you usually are. The mistake was made and so the spin was to blame it on the ROOSKIES because the people of Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U and the predatory IMF.

The liar, and crooked POS and Brock Hussaine douchebag Brennen should actually be in prison for treason.

I don't know who Dotard is but Kimmy is no longer threatening America because Trump bested him.

(snicker)
dude, wasn't it our intelligence that claimed the Benghazi attack was due to a video? Can't make up this shit. covert operations on american soil by our intel leaders is unmasked.

Last edited:
Trump didn't side with Putin.

“They said they think it’s Russia; I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump told reporters. “I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”
can't get there with you bubba. Nope, all innuendo. and all it is. he wasn't going to accuse Putin on live tv to the globe. just wasn't. it was a bush league attack by a reporter at our president. Why didn't the reporter just ask putin himself? Seems like an adequate question right? unamerican to try and trap the president. sad indeed. fk them all.

Trump said today he meant 'wouldn't be'.....I know you don't believe him and frankly neither did I but, I think the meddling is more likely Hillary and the DNC. Trump was likely told by his media advisors to say that and I do question him on that. He should have just said "I said what I said" and be done with it. Oh well, he's not a politician....Which is why he was elected in the first place. Go Trump!!!! :113: MAGA, MAGA, MAGA!!!!

Wow. Hey I think you left your spine back there. You might need that.
on which part did he do that on? he said he was disappointed the president changed his line rather than moving on. Me too! It is falling for the pressure of others. that isn't what he or I wish to see. Now explain how that is losing one's spine?

Forum List

Back