Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Breaking911 @Breaking911 · 16m 16 minutes ago

NEW: Management at Restaurant Where Biker Brawl Occurred Refusing To Cooperate With Police

At this point this could be anything.... from bikers to a false flag operation by the feds ahead of Jade Helm.

So we have to wait and see... won't we.

Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Sorry people................It's just the other week if you said Thug it was the new word for N...........r...............lol

Ya dang Racist..........................How dare you say Thug...........lol

Good Riddance to the Thugs BTW............

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Gun culture =/= injuring people with said guns.

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

Sir, I have hundreds of guns, none of them have ever hurt any person. That certainly isn't their entire purpose.

What is the purpose of having "hundreds of guns"?

:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

The article specifically describes a "shooting incident".

What do you think they're shooting? Peas? Poison darts? "The shit"?

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

duh.gif

Sir, I have hundreds of guns, none of them have ever hurt any person. That certainly isn't their entire purpose.

Prep for Internet Tough Guy role. He's a method actor.

duh.gif

what's the purpose of any collection? Some of them belonged to my great grandfather, and my grandfather, and my dad, and now me, and one day they will belong to my sons.

Some of them are never fired, some of them are for home protection, some are for hunting, some are just for target shooting.

I understand that if you don't collect guns yourself you wouldn't think of them as anything but a tool, but to some of us they are much more than that. For example, I have a 7mm Mauser that my great grandfather brought home from Europe after WWI. That gun has great sentimental value to me.

:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

The article specifically describes a "shooting incident".

What do you think they're shooting? Peas? Poison darts? "The shit"?

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

White savages

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be

Why sarcastically...these guys are career criminals....and not part of American gun culture....American gun culture is peaceful and law abiding, hunting, shootiing clays, self defense, and competition.....these guys were gang culture......big difference.....
Gang culture has adopted guns.....

So has wife beating culture
Road rage culture
Massacre culture
Suicide culture

True, but not all gun owners are in gangs, wife beaters, road ragers, massacereres, or suiciders.

But our guns find their way into 32,000 deaths a year

Forum List

Back