Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

White savages
Were they Christians?

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be
No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Why sarcastically...these guys are career criminals....and not part of American gun culture....American gun culture is peaceful and law abiding, hunting, shootiing clays, self defense, and competition.....these guys were gang culture......big difference.....
Gang culture has adopted guns.....

So has wife beating culture
Road rage culture
Massacre culture
Suicide culture

True, but not all gun owners are in gangs, wife beaters, road ragers, massacereres, or suiciders.

But our guns find their way into 32,000 deaths a year

And that's sad, but frankly not my problem. MY guns don't cause deaths.

:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

The article specifically describes a "shooting incident".

What do you think they're shooting? Peas? Poison darts? "The shit"?

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

So your complaint is that I'm stating the obvious?

Hey, why pass up a chance to mock a nonworking meme?

:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

I'm sorry, but comparing freedom of speech and a mass killing ain't =. Guns kill, words rarely do.

I'm sorry, but comparing freedom of speech and a mass killing ain't =. Guns kill, words rarely do.

Comparing one protected right with another IS appropriate bro. And I'm sure you agree with that.

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

I wasn't comparing them, moron.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Hey you stupid shit, they used knives and clubs as well. Quit being such a stupid tool.

For those interested, one of the gangs involved is world wide group the bandidos, which have been described as worse than hell's angel's. yousee them, you go the opposite direction. They are a criminal syndicate.

Some of the killings today were by knife, stabbings in other words. The large crowd that was congregated, I am surprised more weapons were not confiscated. Members from of areas are arriving there, and more are coming, according to reports. Some of the 18 wounded have been moved to other hospitals, for saftey reason and put on lockdown. Several areas have been closed down including highway ramps. This is a very dangerous situation.

Last edited:

Comparing one protected right with another IS appropriate bro. And I'm sure you agree with that.

No, and neither does the current Supreme Court.

Savages

Hey you stupid shit, they used knives and clubs as well. Quit being such a stupid tool.

Really. In a "shooting incident"?
How do you shoot a club?

No, and neither does the current Supreme Court.

Oh really? Where has SCOTUS ruled that one enumerated right doesn't have the same protections as another?

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

Smatta? Can dish it out but can't take it?

White trash redneck thugs. If the gangs are ununcontrollable call in the guard.

There were etween 50-100 weapons confiscated. Those weapons included chains, clubs, knives and guns, wccording to the police chief which just held a news conference. There were from 150-200 bike gang members present when the fight broke out. Five different outlaw biker gangs were represented, some allies of each other. The event had a purpose by some of the bikers, to recruit new members.

Guess we also live in a chain, clubs, and knife culture as well, then, since those were a number of the 50-100 weapons that were confiscated, according to the police chief, from the 150-200 outlaw bike gang members that were present.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

how the fuck did you guys turn this into a 2a issue. Bad guys are dead. Crack open a beer and celebrate.

Savages

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

And that would be a bad thing HOW?

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US. What would be wrong with people settling their differences with fists? Or, gawd forbid, words.

Forum List

Back