The politics of mass public shootings....

Dipshit.....the sherrif of Uvalde is a democrat...you idiot...........
You guys are ALWAYS blaming the mayor.... ask marvin martian

So now your blaming the sheriff (correct spelling of sheriff) because the mayor is a (R).
It's ALWAYS someone else's fault with you clowns.

As always, your cut and paste skills are exemplary. You seem to think shooting up a church, or a school, or a bank, or, or, or, is no big deal. and doesn't really matter when you consider all the other ways people die. Virtually every other person in the country disagrees with you, and believes you are either heartless or nuts. I personally believe you are both.
Come get them traitor.

The ban on guns at the Allen, Texas outlet mall is 100% about virtue signalling, and has nothing to do with actually preventing mass shootings.

Allen Premium Outlets: “Code of conduct… No weapons.”

Source: Shopper Code Of Conduct For Simon Shopping Centers

That’s the official policy of the shopping center in Allen, Texas, where a mass shooter named Mauricio Garcia recently killed 8 people.

The shooter was killed by a police officer.

Source: 2023 Allen, Texas outlet mall shooting - Wikipedia

By comparison, last year at the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana, a would-be mass shooter named Jonathan Sapirman was shot and killed by a law abiding gun owner named Elisjsha Dicken.

We will never know how many lives Dicken saved.

Source: Greenwood Park Mall shooting - Wikipedia

If I had to choose between both of these horrible situations, I would choose the less horrible of the two. I would choose the situation where a law abiding gun owner saved some unknown number of lives.

Of course the ideal situation would be that bad guys would obey a policy that bans guns. But bad guys don’t obey policies that ban guns.

Therefore, I believe that the ban on weapons at the Texas shopping center is 100% about virtue signalling, and has nothing to do with actually preventing mass shootings.

Forum List

Back