Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

What day was that Man charged.The day before or during the
J 6th breach.
Again no firearms were used or collected on J 6th.
He was a democrat. No jail time. They threw a grandma in jail that is fighting cancer. She admitted to being MAGA, all the news stories say she was MAGA.

This gun was found on the ground and traced to him. He did not even know he dropped a holstered gun, holster and all.

I been a gun guy my entire life, never ever dropped it. I cant imagine how you drop a gun holster and all.

Either way, no jail time, no story calling him maga

The riot was out of control violently before Trump finished speaking at the Elipse.

Police resorted to flashbangs hours later
No it wasn't. Some were there before He spoke, others left the speech well before He was done......then the bicycle fences were breached (right in front of Ray Epps)....shortly after, that guy I mentioned knocked the closer fences below the steps over. The crowd was next to the tower and below the capitol steps just mulling around. Then for no apparent reason, USCP violated their own protocols and fired into the crowd. Then all hell broke loose.

There's a couple J6 timeline videos out there, about 75 minutes long. Check them out.

The riot was out of control violently before Trump finished speaking at the Elipse.
Exactly the point, Trump did not incite those not at his speech. The speech barely started and there was a riot miles away.

How do you believe a riot was started by a speech that those at the riot did not hear

Ok, but that doesn't quite fit your vivid description. Several engaged police and got popped...............that still doesn't speak for every MAGA member on the planet. That same group went up to the steps area and mulled around.....until USCP fired upon them after some time, there was no violence. There sure as hell was after they were fired upon.

Ok, but that doesn't quite fit your vivid description. Several engaged police and got popped...............that still doesn't speak for every MAGA member on the planet. That same group went up to the steps area and mulled around.....until USCP fired upon them after some time, there was no violence. There sure as hell was after they were fired upon.
The video shows violence, despite your claim that there was no violence. The only reason the mob got to the restricted area is by violently attacking the police in the video shown.

It was an unlawful protest in a restricted area. Flash bangs mean go home. It does not mean start punching police.

The only reason the mob got to the restricted area is by violently attacking the police in the video shown.
Meh.............they breached the line.......wasn't violence like USCP later brought upon themselves.
It was an unlawful protest in a restricted area. Flash bangs mean go home. It does not mean start punching police.
USCP rules of engagement and protocols say there has to be a dispersal order given three times with a time lapse between each order to allow people to withdraw then they are to advise they will be using chemical crowd dispersal devices. None of this happened. I liked the cop in the video telling another officer, 'you're firing on innocents'.

Meh.............they breached the line.......wasn't violence like USCP later brought upon themselves.
Sure there was. To breach the line they picked the fence up and shoved it into the police. One of those officers suffered a concussion. At least some of the people present in that video were charged with assaulting officers.
USCP rules of engagement and protocols say there has to be a dispersal order given three times with a time lapse between each order to allow people to withdraw then they are to advise they will be using chemical crowd dispersal devices. None of this happened. I liked the cop in the video telling another officer, 'you're firing on innocents'.
Provide the protocol please.

None of the people present on those restricted grounds were innocent.

He had a gun at the Capitol on January 6th.

Please read the link I so graciously provided which is proof that there were guns at the riot.
No need.No Guns were used { Fired } or Collected during J 6th.
I guess knowing this " Corrupted " Mainstream media beholdin
to Democrats they scoured for months to nail a J 6th rioter.
I need bonafide source detailing a Firearm collected at the
J 6th Breach.I'm sure *whoever carried a Firearm into or near the
Capitol on that Unfatal day { except } for the Capitol cop who
w/o any warning { Halt! or I'll shoot } Murdered Ashli Babbett.
That Capitol cop had his Name withheld for about a half a year.
* That person would have been held and treated as if
Public Enemy Number One.
No One { out of more than 1,000 + arrested and persecuted }
was Charged with Insurrection ! yet.

Last edited:
Sure there was. To breach the line they picked the fence up and shoved it into the police. One of those officers suffered a concussion. At least some of the people present in that video were charged with assaulting officers.

Provide the protocol please.

None of the people present on those restricted grounds were innocent.
Plus how odd that the side entrance which was broken into
by rioters wearing mostly all black as if trained in the art of
storming a secure entrance.I doubt any of those Rioters managed to
to sit in some filthy D.C. jail all alone and have never had
their trial date yet.

Plus how odd that the side entrance which was broken into
by rioters wearing mostly all black as if trained in the art of
storming a secure entrance.I doubt any of those Rioters managed to
to sit in some filthy D.C. jail all alone and have never had
their trial date yet.
One of them was Ryan Samsel, a MAGA faithful and violent thug, and was convicted earlier this year in a bench trial.

He was a democrat. No jail time. They threw a grandma in jail that is fighting cancer. She admitted to being MAGA, all the news stories say she was MAGA.

This gun was found on the ground and traced to him. He did not even know he dropped a holstered gun, holster and all.

I been a gun guy my entire life, never ever dropped it. I cant imagine how you drop a gun holster and all.

Either way, no jail time, no story calling him maga
How coincidental.Just what the J 6th Witchhunt needed.
Some proof.Any proof.No matter how flaky.
What about the bomb that was planted,nearby.
Outside a bldg. that Kamala Harris was in and out of.
Planted in some bushes near a park bench.

The question is not whether Pelosi refused to call-out the Guard.

The REAL question is why the Guard was needed in the FIRST place.

And THAT blame rests squarely with Trump and his lieutenants and family and minions on January 6, 2021.

One of them was Ryan Samsel, a MAGA faithful and violent thug, and was convicted earlier this year in a bench trial.

There was a pack of rioters who video showcased their busting
out a window and door and storming in.
Only ONE Rioter got arrested and jailed.
No Interrogation of this Ryan Samsell to nab the others.?

The question is not whether Pelosi refused to call-out the Guard.

The REAL question is why the Guard was needed in the FIRST place.

And THAT blame rests squarely with Trump and his lieutenants and family and minions on January 6, 2021.
Trump as Potus did not carry the Authority to call out
the Guard.That Authority rested entirely on Nancy Pelosi.
Trump sent a letter to both Pelosi and Muriel Bowser
Requesting they call out between 10,000 - 20,ooo
guard.Pelosi never responded and Bowser gave her letter to
Pelosi.A complete neglect of their responsibility.
Like the Way Bowser is neglecting to let the cops
Do Their Jobs and arrest and stop the Protests at
George Washington University.D.C.Mayor Bowser is
cautioning the Metro Policer Dept. to Stand Down.

Forum List

Back