Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com
Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

Always a good thing when the thug ranks are thinned, eh Nutz? :cool-45:

Savages

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Yeah well....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Banned
Savages

Always a good thing when the thug ranks are thinned, eh Nutz? :cool-45:
Someone gets it.

Savages

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

Savages

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

Savages

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

actually, as France showed...where you had three terrorists, one a convicted criminal, and him and his brother both on government terrorist watch lists, living in a country with stricter gun control than the United States where they don't even have gun stores.....they easily acquired banned fully automatic rifles, grenades, hand guns and a rocket propelled grenade launcher...and easily crossed an international border, twice, into another strict gun controlled country to buy those weapons at a train station.....

If they didn't have guns...they would just get the guns when they wanted them.....it is the law abiding citizen that won't be able to get the guns......

Savages

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. Which we do. When guns are fetishized, outlaws will have guns.

Savages

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Gun culture =/= injuring people with said guns.

Savages

Why sarcastically...these guys are career criminals....and not part of American gun culture....American gun culture is peaceful and law abiding, hunting, shootiing clays, self defense, and competition.....these guys were gang culture......big difference.....

Savages

actually, as France showed...where you had three terrorists, one a convicted criminal, and him and his brother both on government terrorist watch lists, living in a country with stricter gun control than the United States where they don't even have gun stores.....they easily acquired banned fully automatic rifles, grenades, hand guns and a rocket propelled grenade launcher...and easily crossed an international border, twice, into another strict gun controlled country to buy those weapons at a train station.....

If they didn't have guns...they would just get the guns when they wanted them.....it is the law abiding citizen that won't be able to get the guns......

Using a non-typical incidence to try to prove that France's gun violence is just as bad as in the US is, again, showing your lack of ability to use logical reasoning.

France, on average, has 1/3 the gun related violence of the US.

Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year

France 3.01 (2009)
US 10.30 (2011)

Gun homicides in France are 0.22 per 100, 000. Suicides are 2.33. The rest are accidents or undetermined.
Gun homicides in the US are 2.83 per 100,000. Suicides are 6.3. Accidents are 0.30.

There are more people killed in the US in gun accidents (per 100,000 people) than there are in homicides in France per 100,000.

Accidental gun deaths in US per 100,000 = 0.30. Homicides in France per 100,000 = 0.22.

So your attempt to paint France as a place where you are more likely or as likely to be killed by gun violence is a complete failure.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Savages

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

Savages

Why sarcastically...these guys are career criminals....and not part of American gun culture....American gun culture is peaceful and law abiding, hunting, shootiing clays, self defense, and competition.....these guys were gang culture......big difference.....
Gang culture has adopted guns.....

So has wife beating culture
Road rage culture
Massacre culture
Suicide culture

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

Sir, I have hundreds of guns, none of them have ever hurt any person. That certainly isn't their entire purpose.

Road rage culture
Massacre culture
Suicide culture

True, but not all gun owners are in gangs, wife beaters, road ragers, massacereres, or suiciders.

Road rage culture
Massacre culture
Suicide culture

Overcop culture...
Macho culture...
Movie culture, TV culture, video game culture...

Savages

That would be motorcycle gang culture.
I say good riddance,to bad more of em didnt die.

Forum List

Back