Best Peace Plan I have heard - From a Palestinian American

Polk like to sport his "One Shot, Two Kills" t shirt on the weekends.

the fact is, regardless of what an empty suit will say, that the US would not bomb the shit out of Juarez Mexico if drug cartels were launching rockets from across the border. We would not make excuses for dead civvies just to get a criminal off of the street. An empty fucking suit might want to believe that phosphorus weapons and cluster bombs are not indicative of attacks on civilian populations but, alas, this is the kind of thing that makes him an empty suit.

Except that's not what happens.

Israel will shoot a rocket into a "terrorist's" house killing the whole family and a few neighbors. Or into a car on a busy street. That is close enough for me.

So it's Israel's fault these guys use their families as human shields?

The trite nomenclature is an example of empty suit remaining empty too. As if the mere proximity of a terrorist to other non-jews amounts to "using human shields". Cast lead, motherfucker. It wasn't about palis using human shields.

...not that you give the slightest fuck when images emerge of israel hiding behind pali civvies. Yet, lather on your selective criticism of the action, empty suit.

It's not semantics. There is a different between intending to kill someone and doing so accidentally. Using your standard, there is no moral difference between a bank robber shooting a hostage and a police sniper accidentally shooting a hostage while trying to fire to take out the sniper.

What if the sniper machine guns the bank in hopes of hitting the robber?

Polk's weekend gear.

one-shot-two-kills.jpg

Israel will shoot a rocket into a "terrorist's" house killing the whole family and a few neighbors. Or into a car on a busy street. That is close enough for me.

So it's Israel's fault these guys use their families as human shields?

That's not always the case though it's often given as an excuse. For example you had people all bottled up together in Gaza and no way for militants to seperate out and no safe place to run to - in fact supposedly safe places ended up being shelled. It also begs the question - in a crowded urban setting with access in and out strictly controled....how can militants seperate themselves from civilians? And of course...there is the case of Israel using Palestinians as human shields. They've lost any moral highground they may have claimed.

Arabs and Christians have all the same rights as Jews in Israeli, except they are not forced to serve in the military.

Wrong.

According to a State Department report, Arabs and Jews do not have the same rights (I don't know about Christians but you don't make much sense mixing a religious identity with an ethnic identity in that statement).

Israel welcomes and gives automatic citizenship to any Jewish immigrants or immigrants who have a Jewish parent or grandparent. It denies such citizenship and residence rights to Palestinians living in refugee camps in the West Bank and in Gaza who were born in Israel, and whose very lands Israel has expropriated and holds "in trust for the Jewish people."

Israel also has a a registration law classifying it's citizens as either of "Jewish nationality," or of "Arab nationality" - there is no Israeli nationality. Citizenship and nationality are not the same nor are the rights given to each group the same.

Citizens with "Jewish nationality" have certain rights and privileges which are denied to those with "Arab nationality" including rights involving the ownership or use of the very land which was expropriated from the Palestinians in the first place. Israeli Arabs own less than 3% of the land in Israel.

So right there we have distinct differences in citizenship rights and land rights.

Permits are rarely granted to Arab families to expand their housing; and most Jewish towns and neighborhoods remain off-limits to Arabs as are most Jewish (publically funded) schools. Is that not reminiscent of pre-civil rights America? Seperate but "equal"? Arab neighborhoods suffer severe overcrowding because they are refused permits to expand. Over a thousand new Jewish villages were approved and created since the creation of Israel. How many new Arab villages? (One?)

Beyond that, there have been efforts to ban Arab political parties.

Wow, talk about a throw-away post. Why not fill in ALL the information instead of leaving a misleading impression? Of course lying is way of life for you.

Wrong.

According to a State Department report, Arabs and Jews do not have the same rights (I don't know about Christians but you don't make much sense mixing a religious identity with an ethnic identity in that statement).

Israel welcomes and gives automatic citizenship to any Jewish immigrants or immigrants who have a Jewish parent or grandparent. It denies such citizenship and residence rights to Palestinians living in refugee camps in the West Bank and in Gaza who were born in Israel, and whose very lands Israel has expropriated and holds "in trust for the Jewish people."

Israel also has a a registration law classifying it's citizens as either of "Jewish nationality," or of "Arab nationality" - there is no Israeli nationality. Citizenship and nationality are not the same nor are the rights given to each group the same.

Citizens with "Jewish nationality" have certain rights and privileges which are denied to those with "Arab nationality" including rights involving the ownership or use of the very land which was expropriated from the Palestinians in the first place. Israeli Arabs own less than 3% of the land in Israel.

So right there we have distinct differences in citizenship rights and land rights.

Permits are rarely granted to Arab families to expand their housing; and most Jewish towns and neighborhoods remain off-limits to Arabs as are most Jewish (publically funded) schools. Is that not reminiscent of pre-civil rights America? Seperate but "equal"? Arab neighborhoods suffer severe overcrowding because they are refused permits to expand. Over a thousand new Jewish villages were approved and created since the creation of Israel. How many new Arab villages? (One?)

Beyond that, there have been efforts to ban Arab political parties.

Wow, talk about a throw-away post. Why not fill in ALL the information instead of leaving a misleading impression? Of course lying is way of life for you.

So what information is lacking?

What if the sniper machine guns the bank in hopes of hitting the robber?

Israel does targeted assassinations! Its hard sometimes to get terrorist from leaving the collateral damage at home, but they do their best.

Let me ask you this? Would you be OK with every Hamas missile and mortar shot at random targets in Israel, the CIVILIANS of Sderot and Negev would be able to shoot one back at random targets in Gaza.

Israel does targeted assassinations! Its hard sometimes to get terrorist from leaving the collateral damage at home, but they do their best.

Let me ask you this? Would you be OK with every Hamas missile and mortar shot at random targets in Israel, the CIVILIANS of Sderot and Negev would be able to shoot one back at random targets in Gaza.

How can you say missiles are fired from Gaza into Israel? The last time I checked there was no border there to fire across.

How can you say missiles are fired from Gaza into Israel? The last time I checked there was no border there to fire across.

Nice strawman argument of a coward afraid to answer a direct question.

If you want to be cute, then why do you cry foul if Israelis build in Gaza?

Isn't Gaza in Palestine?

All the information needed to understand the incident in its context.

In otherwords you are either incapable or too lazy to provide actual information.

In other words my time is too valuable to go back and rehash this particular smelly piece of shit and thereby do your work for you. Go look at what he's talking about. Better yet, ask him. Then go look up the news stories and we can talk.

OK. We know you're a tool. We know you're a douchebag from way back. Your first post impressed me with your outright stupidity. But even you cannot be that dumb.
Rocket from Gaza fired into Israeli city - CNN.com
Rocket fired from Gaza into Israel: army
Qassam fired from Gaza hits Ashkelon; IAF strikes rocket launcher - Haaretz - Israel News

Isn't Gaza in Palestine?

I see what you want is all the Jews to jump in the see and 6 mil more dead Jews, yet you will cry everytime the Jews defend themselves! Got it! :eek:

Isn't Gaza in Palestine?

I see what you want is all the Jews to jump in the see and 6 mil more dead Jews, yet you will cry everytime the Jews defend themselves! Got it! :eek:

:rofl:

what you clearly DON'T have is a firm grasp on the ENGRISH LANGUAGE.

But, the new guy can see what your standard eternal martyr reaction to anything critical of *gasp* jews in israel so.. Hey, thanks for making it unnecessary to label you that which you already prove to be!

:thup:

hey new guy... get used to it. By now, your name and avatar has been forwarded to the ADL and Mossad and every team jersey zionist in this forum is now convinced that, not only do you hate jews for nothing more than being jewish but, you want nothing more than to see dead jews laying dead or floating in a sea of dead jews.

enjoy your knee-jerk Scarlet A.

While I don't agree with "Rabbi" (far from it in fact), it's not that simple. I would argue there is a big difference between targeting civilians (as the Palestinians do) and some civilians being killed in the context of a military operation (as the Israelis do).

What is the difference in the outcome of each situation?

See my avatar for the difference Kalam!

The purported difference:

Reality:
gun_pointed_at_children.jpgv44460.jpg

Forum List

Back