Best Peace Plan I have heard - From a Palestinian American

Israel does targeted assassinations! Its hard sometimes to get terrorist from leaving the collateral damage at home, but they do their best.

Let me ask you this? Would you be OK with every Hamas missile and mortar shot at random targets in Israel, the CIVILIANS of Sderot and Negev would be able to shoot one back at random targets in Gaza.

How can you say missiles are fired from Gaza into Israel? The last time I checked there was no border there to fire across.

OK. We know you're a tool. We know you're a douchebag from way back. Your first post impressed me with your outright stupidity. But even you cannot be that dumb.
Rocket from Gaza fired into Israeli city - CNN.com
Rocket fired from Gaza into Israel: army
Qassam fired from Gaza hits Ashkelon; IAF strikes rocket launcher - Haaretz - Israel News

First report.
Where is CNN's office over there?

Second report.
"Israel's military says more than 270 rockets and mortar shells have been fired into the Jewish state since the end in January..."
Could you possibly find a more biased source?

Third report.
Haaretz?

BTW, where is that border?

Last edited:
All the information needed to understand the incident in its context.

In otherwords you are either incapable or too lazy to provide actual information.

In other words my time is too valuable to go back and rehash this particular smelly piece of shit and thereby do your work for you. Go look at what he's talking about. Better yet, ask him. Then go look up the news stories and we can talk.

Nice try but no cigar. I see you rehashing the same tired old rhetoric over and over with little effort made to substantiate it and when you do it's from laughably biased sources.

Last edited:
How can you say missiles are fired from Gaza into Israel? The last time I checked there was no border there to fire across.

OK. We know you're a tool. We know you're a douchebag from way back. Your first post impressed me with your outright stupidity. But even you cannot be that dumb.
Qassam fired from Gaza hits Ashkelon; IAF strikes rocket launcher - Haaretz - Israel News

First report.

Second report.
"Israel's military says more than 270 rockets and mortar shells have been fired into the Jewish state since the end in January..."

Third report.
Haaretz?

If they are so biased then they should be easy to disprove. Go at it.

In otherwords you are either incapable or too lazy to provide actual information.

In other words my time is too valuable to go back and rehash this particular smelly piece of shit and thereby do your work for you. Go look at what he's talking about. Better yet, ask him. Then go look up the news stories and we can talk.

Nice try but no cigar. I see you rehashing the same tired old rhetoric over and over with little effort made to substantiate it and when you do it's from laughably biased sources.

Then you should have no problem refuting them.
In fact you cannot, without appearing laughable.

Some people are too ignorant to deal with, I think P F TinHEAD is one of them, onto the ignore list for that troll for me!:eusa_hand:

First report.

Second report.

Third report.
Haaretz?

There are three internationally recognized requirements to a state.

1) People
2) Government
3) Land within defined borders.

Israel lacks the third requirement.

First report.

Second report.

Third report.
Haaretz?

There are three internationally recognized requirements to a state.

1) People
2) Government
3) Land within defined borders.

Israel lacks the third requirement.

So Israel is not a state? That will come as a shock to the UN, and every other international body that recognizes the State of Israel.

You are a serious wanker and are headed to iggy in a hotrod with the top down.

Israel's parliament yesterday banned Arab political parties from running in general elections
The decision was proposed by two hardline, rightwing parties and approved by the Israeli parliament's 37-member Central Election Committee, composed of representatives of all leading parties. It comes after days of protest by Arab Israelis - who make up 20% of the Israeli population - against the devastating military offensive in Gaza but is the culmination of years of discrimination within Israel against its Arab citizens.

Now granted, it's a newspaper article and could well be "biased" (although historically bias has tended to be in favor of Israel.) So what are the facts?

The committee accused the Arab parties of incitement, supporting terrorist groups and refusing to recognise Israel's right to exist.

The two parties involved are Balad and United Arab List-Ta'al and are the ONLY Arab parties. Otherwise, Arab Israeli's (and keep in mind the difference in legal citizenship between Arab Israeli's and Jewish Israeli's), have to stand for election in either the main Jewish parties or on the mixed or the Communist party. The ban was overturned by the Supreme Court of Israel so apparently, there was no merit to it and it was simply another attempt at discrimmination for open criticism of the incursion into Gaza.

What Polk said was: "Beyond that, there have been efforts to ban Arab political parties." in response to a list of ways in which Arab Israeli's and Jewish Israeli's have different rights ( a list you conveniently ignore rather than debate).

Looks like Polk was right and his claim IS substantiated.

Now clean up your shit.

Last edited:
OK. So let's review. Two parties that are dominated by people who support terrorism and are in favor of the destruction of the state get banned by the legislature. But the Supreme Court even so overturns it.
And this is supposed to be evidence that Israel is oppressing Arabs?? It ist he very opposite. It is evidence Israel is way too tolerant. Imagine if al Qaeda had a political party whose goals was the destruction of the U.S. Imagine any government tolerating empowerment of a party sworn to its own destruction. In the U.S. any elected official swears an oath of office to the Constitution.
No, the point was shown to be true,but misleading. Which is what I claimed all along.

OK. So let's review. Two parties that are dominated by people who support terrorism and are in favor of the destruction of the state get banned by the legislature. But the Supreme Court even so overturns it.
And this is supposed to be evidence that Israel is oppressing Arabs?? It ist he very opposite. It is evidence Israel is way too tolerant. Imagine if al Qaeda had a political party whose goals was the destruction of the U.S. Imagine any government tolerating empowerment of a party sworn to its own destruction. In the U.S. any elected official swears an oath of office to the Constitution.
No, the point was shown to be true,but misleading. Which is what I claimed all along.

So you say. However, without sources to back you up all I can say is while your apologistic gymnastics and impressive hyperbole are endlessly amusing, your request to be taken seriously, is denied.

Thank you for your courageous attempt though :)

So you say. However, without sources to back you up all I can say is while your apologistic gymnastics and impressive hyperbole are endlessly amusing, your request to be taken seriously, is denied.

Thank you for your courageous attempt though :)

Sources to back up what??? I am using your quoted sources!
Easier to dismiss the argument then try to argue with a straight face that countries ought to tolerate the presence of antithetical parties in their own governments. I'd suggest you run on the Taliban Party in the next Congressional election.

did you see? NOW you are the taliban. A jew says so. It must be true. Denying it is clearly antisemitism.

What Polk said was: "Beyond that, there have been efforts to ban Arab political parties." in response to a list of ways in which Arab Israeli's and Jewish Israeli's have different rights ( a list you conveniently ignore rather than debate).

Looks like Polk was right and his claim IS substantiated.

The article quoted lists the last banned, a ban which presumably held up in the Israeli courts as it occurred in the 80's, as Rabbi Meir Kahane's Kach Party. The Kach was banned for advocating expelling the Arabs.

The Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are the ones who CHOSE violence rather than peaceful coexistence in 1946. The ones with Citizenship are the ones who chose to be part of a Jewish state. Plus descendants - Israel chose wisely in jus sanguinis to exclude illegal immigrants who gave birth on their soil from obtaining citizenship for their children.

This is the real world, there are no "do overs" and the sooner the Palestinian Arabs realize this the less chance they will push Israel to the point of eliminating the threat they pose by eliminating all of them.
Genocide is an ugly event but other nations have used it for far less provocation than what the Palestinian Arabs are giving the Israelis.
Please no deflections about "stolen land" - the Turks held Palestine before they lost it to the English and the English gave it to the Jews. The Turks took it from a line of Arabs, Crusaders, Romans, Greeks, Persians, and Jews who had taken in turn(s) from the Philistines, a people who no longer exist. The modern so-called 'Palestinians' are Arabs who came to the region long after the Jews were there. The only right they now have is the right to petition for peace in the little space they have left. Anything more is charity.

Strangely, even though Charity is one of the pillars of Islamic faith, no Islamic nation is extending a charitable hand and offering the Palestinian Arabs a place to call home. Why not?
There should be no need for the civilized world to take in Muslim refugees, the Islamic world should provide for them all.

Forum List

Back