Best Peace Plan I have heard - From a Palestinian American

OK. So let's review. Two parties that are dominated by people who support terrorism and are in favor of the destruction of the state get banned by the legislature. But the Supreme Court even so overturns it.
And this is supposed to be evidence that Israel is oppressing Arabs?? It ist he very opposite. It is evidence Israel is way too tolerant. Imagine if al Qaeda had a political party whose goals was the destruction of the U.S. Imagine any government tolerating empowerment of a party sworn to its own destruction. In the U.S. any elected official swears an oath of office to the Constitution.
No, the point was shown to be true,but misleading. Which is what I claimed all along.

So you say. However, without sources to back you up all I can say is while your apologistic gymnastics and impressive hyperbole are endlessly amusing, your request to be taken seriously, is denied.

Thank you for your courageous attempt though :)

Sources to back up what??? I am using your quoted sources!

Then you are using my source very loosely stating as fact things that are not necessarily fact.

The article stated: "The committee accused the Arab parties of incitement, supporting terrorist groups and refusing to recognise Israel's right to exist." An accusation that may or may not be supported by fact. If you search a bit further in the links on the article on the Supreme Court decision, you will find this:

(Attorney General) Mazuz's brief, filed with the High Court of Justice in response to the parties' appeal of the decision, noted that the decision to disqualify the Arab parties was based on "flimsy evidence."

Nowhere in any of my sources is any mention that they support terrorism or refuse to recognize "Israel's right to exist" beyond the allegations made by the commission - allegations you seem to be stating as fact. Since you do so can you support your statements as factual?

Easier to dismiss the argument then try to argue with a straight face that countries ought to tolerate the presence of antithetical parties in their own governments. I'd suggest you run on the Taliban Party in the next Congressional election.

Nice try, but you have a long way to go :clap2:

Is Israel a democracy? (yes or no?)

Is dissent and opposing political parties part of democracy?

Do either of the parties involved oppose the form of government in Israel (officially characterized as a parlimentary democracy).

Would you suggest to that those American parties that dissented with the majority in the repeal of Jim Crowe legislation be banned too?

If you really want to make him stumble and cry antisemite ask him, specifically, if he supports the same ethnic equality in israel that his jewish ass enjoys here in the US.

So you say. However, without sources to back you up all I can say is while your apologistic gymnastics and impressive hyperbole are endlessly amusing, your request to be taken seriously, is denied.

Thank you for your courageous attempt though :)

Sources to back up what??? I am using your quoted sources!

Then you are using my source very loosely stating as fact things that are not necessarily fact.

The article stated: "The committee accused the Arab parties of incitement, supporting terrorist groups and refusing to recognise Israel's right to exist." An accusation that may or may not be supported by fact. If you search a bit further in the links on the article on the Supreme Court decision, you will find this:

(Attorney General) Mazuz's brief, filed with the High Court of Justice in response to the parties' appeal of the decision, noted that the decision to disqualify the Arab parties was based on "flimsy evidence."

Nowhere in any of my sources is any mention that they support terrorism or refuse to recognize "Israel's right to exist" beyond the allegations made by the commission - allegations you seem to be stating as fact. Since you do so can you support your statements as factual?

Easier to dismiss the argument then try to argue with a straight face that countries ought to tolerate the presence of antithetical parties in their own governments. I'd suggest you run on the Taliban Party in the next Congressional election.

Nice try, but you have a long way to go :clap2:

Is Israel a democracy? (yes or no?)

Is dissent and opposing political parties part of democracy?

Do either of the parties involved oppose the form of government in Israel (officially characterized as a parlimentary democracy).

Would you suggest to that those American parties that dissented with the majority in the repeal of Jim Crowe legislation be banned too?

Your posts are failing the laugh test.
There was obviously enough evidence to support what the parliamentarians were saying. Even the Supreme Court, which is notoriously Leftist btw, admitted there was evidence, albeit "flimsy".
As for the rest of your post: there is a fundamental difference between disagreeing on policy and disagreeing on the basic nature and existence of the state. Would you support the right of a political party that wanted to turn the U.S. into an Islamic tyrranny to get and hold office?

Your posts are failing the laugh test.There was obviously enough evidence to support what the parliamentarians were saying. Even the Supreme Court, which is notoriously Leftist btw, admitted there was evidence, albeit "flimsy".

If there is "obviously" enough evidence....where is it? Or are you just talking out your ass (again) without providing sources?

As for the rest of your post: there is a fundamental difference between disagreeing on policy and disagreeing on the basic nature and existence of the state. Would you support the right of a political party that wanted to turn the U.S. into an Islamic tyrranny to get and hold office?

What is the basic nature and existence of the state?

And what is the nature of the "consent of the governed"??

You obviously have run out of debating points here.

And what is the nature of the "consent of the governed"??

You obviously have run out of debating points here.

And yet again.....

you fail to answer even the must rudimentary questions with other than verbal flatulance.

Try beano, I'm told it works wonders.

I gave an answer appropirate to the question. The question was off topic, deflecting, and unresponsive to the issues at hand.

I gave an answer appropirate to the question. The question was off topic, deflecting, and unresponsive to the issues at hand.

How is it off topic?:eusa_eh:

When you make a statement like that - I want to know what you claim is "basic nature and existence" of Israel.

When you make a statement like that - I want to know what you claim is "basic nature and existence" of Israel.

The basic nature of Israel is as a Jewish state existing in the ancient homeland of the Jews.
Next question?

notice.. the focus is on the word JEWS. Now, ask him how he'd react if the same were applied to a WHITE AMERICA.

rimshot!

notice.. the focus is on the word JEWS. Now, ask him how he'd react if the same were applied to a WHITE AMERICA.

rimshot!

Except "white America" (whatever that is) has not been historically oppressed and dispossessed of their land.
Now get the fuck back in the closet where you belong, with your Himmler blow up doll you fucking piece of shit.

rimshot!

Except "white America" (whatever that is) has not been historically oppressed and dispossessed of their land.
Now get the fuck back in the closet where you belong, with your Himmler blow up doll you fucking piece of shit.

ethnic equality has nothing to do with validation only those who have been oppressed, dummy. It's why even white people in alabama qualify for the same ethnic equality that you do.

Now, go drink some non-jew blood you fucking **** vampire.

The basic nature of Israel is as a Jewish state existing in the ancient homeland of the Jews.
Next question?

....and how exactly would these two parties change that?

At least I support a Palestinian Muslim's RATIONAL plan.

Ray Hanania is an American of Palestinian heritage. His parents were born in Palestine. He was born in Chicago. And he is Christian, not Muslim.

Correction he a Christian Palestinian American. So you, as a bigoted Muslim, disagree with his plan because it doesn't call for the death and destruction of every Jew in Israel?

At least I support a Palestinian Muslim's RATIONAL plan.

Ray Hanania is an American of Palestinian heritage. His parents were born in Palestine. He was born in Chicago. And he is Christian, not Muslim.

Correction he a Christian Palestinian American. So you, as a bigoted Muslim, disagree with his plan because it doesn't call for the death and destruction of every Jew in Israel?

Which part of my post is bigoted, comments on whether I agree or disagree with Hanania's proposal, or calls for any sort of death or destruction to anyone?

Which part of my post is bigoted, comments on whether I agree or disagree with Hanania's proposal, or calls for any sort of death or destruction to anyone?

So you don't think that destroying Israel is a desirable goal?

Ghook has some serious reading comprehension problems....:eusa_eh:

It makes great sense and I believe Hanania is running for President of Palestine.

A Palestinian peace plan Israelis can live with - Haaretz - Israel News
The following is the text of Hanania's outline. I have taken the liberty of numbering the clauses, with an eye toward facilitating discussion:

1. I support two-states, one Israel and one Palestine. As far as I am concerned, I can recognize Israel's "Jewish" character and Israelis should recognize Palestine's "non-Jewish" character.

2. I oppose violence of any kind from and by anyone. I reject Hamas' participation in any Palestinian government without first agreeing to surrender all arms and to accept two-states as a "final" peace agreement. But I also reject allowing Israeli settlers to carry any weapons and believe Israelis must impose the same restrictions on them.

3. I can support some settlements remaining - given the reality of 42 years of time passing - in a dunam-for-dunam land exchange. If Ariel is 500 dunams with a lifeline from Israel, then Israel gives Palestine 500 dunams in exchange.

4. Jerusalem should be a shared city and Palestinians should have an official presence in East Jerusalem. The Old City should be shared by both permitting open access to the city to all with a joint Palestinian-Israeli police presence.

5. Palestinian refugees would give up their demand to return to pre-1948 homes and lands lost during the conflict with Israel. Instead, some could apply for family reunification through Israel and the remainder would be compensated through a fund created and maintained by the United States, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the United Nations.

6. I also think Israelis should find it in their hearts to show compassion and offer their apologies to Palestinians for the conflict.

7. I support creation of a similar fund to compensate those Jews from Arab lands who lost their homes and lands, too, when they fled.

8. I think the Wall should be torn down, or relocated to the new borders. I have no problem separating the two nations for a short duration to help rebuild confidence between our two people.

9. All political parties, Palestinian and Israelis, should eliminate languages denying each other's existence, and all maps should be reprinted so that Israeli maps finally show Palestine and Palestinian maps finally show Israel.

10. A subway system should be built linking the West Bank portion of the Palestine state to the Gaza Strip portion of the Palestine State. Palestine should be permitted to build a seaport access to strengthen its industry, and an airport to permit flights and too and from the Arab and Israeli world.

11. I would urge the Arab World to renew their offer to normalize relations with Israel if Israel agrees to support the creation of a Palestinian State.

12. And I would ask both countries to establish embassies in each other's country to address other problems.

13. While non-Jewish Palestinians would continue to live in Israel as citizens, Jews who wish to live in settlements surrendered by Israel could become Palestinian citizens and they should be recognized and treated equally.

14. If Jews want to live in Hebron, they should be allowed to live in Hebron and should be protected, just as non-Jews. In fact, for every Jewish individual seeking to live in Palestine, a Palestinian should be permitted to live in Israel. In fact, major Palestinian populations in Israel could be annexed into Palestine (like settlements).

15. Another concept is to have non-Jews living in Israel continue to live there but only vote in Palestinian elections, while Jews living in Palestine would only vote in Israeli elections. A special citizenship protection committee could be created to explore how to protect the rights of minorities in each state.

16. Israel and Palestine should create joint-governing and security agencies working with the United States to monitor the peace, and establish an agency to pursue criminal acts of violence.
'

Shogun you can kiss my arse!

Because the topic was completely ignored for the last few pages.

Personally I think #4 will be the toughest one get an agreement on and would be tough to implement and keep the peace.

I disagree with 15. The Palestinians living in Israel should vote in Israeli elections and the Jews living in Palestine should vote in Palestinian elections.

So you don't think that destroying Israel is a desirable goal?

Seems like you took a page from GHook.

Forum List

Back