Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

I believe it was Huckabee who tried to organize it. I'm going for lunch today out of both support for a legit business and curiosity to see if the message was widespread.

I went by one yesterday (in Northeast Iowa), but the parking lot was full and there was a loooong line for drive thru, so I went next door to Arby's and got some roast beef sandwiches.

Honestly, I like Chick-fil-A and go there sometimes just because it's good. I also buy products from places that are known liberals. My concern is more supporting American jobs rather than worrying about political leanings when it comes to supporting businesses.

I look at labels in the store and will always chose the product that was actually made in America. If more people would take time to read, we'd all be better off.

As far as companies that have views one way or the other, I don't care as long as they hire citizens, obey the laws and put out quality food or merchandise.

The economy and American jobs top the list of priorities right now. I do realize that spending money at certain places means your money will end up in the campaign fund for certain politicians. Of course, union people pay for mostly Dem candidates whether they like it or not.

Bottom line is that one should spend their hard-earned money carefully and know who is profiting in the long run.

Whatever people decide, the one thing that should never be an option is any government interference in trying to shut a business down. That is not how it works in a free country and some hotheads need to learn that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXWWmiRD3hU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]MSNBC Host: If You Support Chick-Fil-A, "You're A Chicken-Eating Judas" - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but as I see people being compared to JUDAS for eating CHICKEN from a store that has NEVER been accused of prejudicial treatment towards ANYONE I just have to ask:

Where was this organized leftist outrage when Obama held the very same opinion as Cathay?

Or at the very least...can Obama's supporters just come out (no pun intended) and publicly admit that Obama's stance on gay marriage never bothered them because they knew he was lying. And that they are perfectly comfortable with their President being a liar...as long as it is about issues they're comfortable with him lying about.

Thank President Obama that insurance providers can no longer exclude you for the preexisting condition of clogged arteries.

Look--I do not mind going.

Not because I support the opinion of the owner, but because I like to find the closest chikc-fil-A to Bayside/Biscayne Avenue.

What do you expect out of a bunch of ignorant fascist fucks?

It's pretty much "if you don't agree with me I will attempt to sabotage you" - now that way of thinking has finally backfired on their progressive punk asses...

2010 was the first volley...things will be heating up like this across the nation...and the left isn't going to like what they see.

I respect the Chick-Fil-A guys right to voice his opinion. Don't think he deserves to be punished for it. I personally am opposed to gay marriage (because I'm straight) but I don't think the U.S. laws need to ban it.

I was planning to get my son's dinner there tonight. I hope all this doesn't mean we have to go somewhere else because it's too crowded with folks playing politics.

Last edited:
I will probably only support in Spirit. I just dont have the money unfortunately. but if I can find a few spare dollars...
Give me a box number...I'll send you some cash.

I would if I could, but I can't. Mainly because I don't have one in my area.
Move.

No. I don't support people who practice hate speech.
What hate speech?

Photo where I was for the doubters

20120801_115954.jpg
You sure that's not a bunch of Occupy Homos havin' an orgy? :D

Thank President Obama that insurance providers can no longer exclude you for the preexisting condition of clogged arteries.

^^Outta context and idiotic. Tick Duck? YOU miss the entire point. naturally an idiot like YOU gives Obama credit for a protest against the left, Obama, and YOU.

MORON.

I didn't miss the point. The Nutsack Suckers are eating at Chick-Fil-A to support their homophobic policies. You should still be glad that clogged arteries can't disqualify you from getting health insurance.

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but as I see people being compared to JUDAS for eating CHICKEN from a store that has NEVER been accused of prejudicial treatment towards ANYONE I just have to ask:

Where was this organized leftist outrage when Obama held the very same opinion as Cathay?

Or at the very least...can Obama's supporters just come out (no pun intended) and publicly admit that Obama's stance on gay marriage never bothered them because they knew he was lying. And that they are perfectly comfortable with their President being a liar...as long as it is about issues they're comfortable with him lying about.

Yep, Obama and Biden are both on record as stating the very same thing prior to the 2008 election...That Marriage is between "one man and one woman" but they support Civil Unions. It was a political wink wink ala "I'll have more flexibility after the election". Also of note, Bill Clinton is the President who signed DOMA into law which legally defines Marriage as between one man and one woman...which FTR I look forward to being legally struck down.

Forum List

Back