Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

I mention it only because there is a higher percentage of blacks opposed to gay marriage than other racial groups.

Traditionally true; but now that Obama has come out of the closet, a LOT of blacks are suddenly in favor of homosexuality. Does race trump all with the majority of blacks? It might very well.

What do you expect out of a bunch of ignorant fascist fucks?

It's pretty much "if you don't agree with me I will attempt to sabotage you" - now that way of thinking has finally backfired on their progressive punk asses...

2010 was the first volley...things will be heating up like this across the nation...and the left isn't going to like what they see.

:lol::lol::lol:

I mention it only because there is a higher percentage of blacks opposed to gay marriage than other racial groups.

Traditionally true; but now that Obama has come out of the closet, a LOT of blacks are suddenly in favor of homosexuality. Does race trump all with the majority of blacks? It might very well.

In favor of homosexuality? Nope. They're in favor of equal protection and non-discrimination.

They've "evolved" ?

Last edited:

How many is a LOT of blacks and how do you know they have suddenly changed to be in favor of homosexuality?

I think you are trying to blow smoke up my dress.

In favor of homosexuality? Nope. They're in favor of equal protection and non-discrimination.

There is a 180° turn for many black "leaders," based on Obama coming out.

Yep. Heard The Album by Walter [changed it to Wendy before 'she' died] Carlos, called "Switched On Bach"?

The Black Community from what I can see but for the diehard racists in thier midsts, have 'Switched Off Obama'.

Yep. Heard The Album by Walter [changed it to Wendy before 'she' died] Carlos, called "Switched On Bach"?

The Black Community from what I can see but for the diehard racists in thier midsts, have 'Switched Off Obama'.

Just because you can see a black community from your drivers seat doesnt mean you know anything about them

Seems very fucking tedious to me. Amounts to keeping an enemies list. Fuck that

Standing up for what you think is right is tedious? Now I think I know exactly what has happened to this once great country turned plutocracy.

I don't punish any private business for their personal views. It's honestly none of our business. If they follow the law and practice fair trade more power to them. Compiling a list for punishment is stupid imo.

Just because you can see a black community from your drivers seat doesnt mean you know anything about them

Son? You fingers just overloaded your ass. :eusa_hand:

Standing up for what you think is right is tedious? Now I think I know exactly what has happened to this once great country turned plutocracy.

Do you carry a list with you so you don't forget who to avoid?

Do you know that a lot of companies donate to both right and left candidates?

Same thing with individual CEOs and such...

Son? You fingers just overloaded your ass. :eusa_hand:

That's Drunken Babblespeak for....?

Do you carry a list with you so you don't forget who to avoid?

Do you know that a lot of companies donate to both right and left candidates?

Same thing with individual CEOs and such...

Personally? I think Peepers is full of shit.

Forum List

Back