Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

I think it's a damn shame that political leaders (on both sides) have used this man's personal point of view to rouse the rabble in this manner...

The sleeping giant on the right didnt need to be roused... we are just getting started.

Just keep in mind... its all being done by "dead people" (Tea Party) :eusa_whistle:

And why would we need to be decieved into doing something that tasty?

That's why it's working so well. :D

Chic Fil A is doing more business after this made up controversy than ever before... :clap2:

Yep, its working.

The people have had it with the leftist minority and the Pc horsecrap they foist. It's a great day to be alive to witness the awakening of the common sense American Spirit. [Especially after seeing the stunning victory by Cruz yesterday].

I'm eating a vanilla bean icream cone. just to tide me over til supper time.

LOL!!! OWS for haters!

Except that they will go home at the end of the day after patronizing local businesses instead of vandalizing them.

Bet the yard will be cleaner afterwards than it was before... con$ are clean, and articulate people. :D

I've been to many Tea Party rallies and the motto was "lets make this place look nicer than it was before we came."

Of course then you have progressive rallies. Of course they're all for the environment.

Post+inauguration+mess.jpg

If I were to boycott every business based on my disagreement with owners political or personal views, I'd be living in the mountains by myself.

Con$ dont agree with the owners of Ben & Jerry's, Starbucks or Apple... yet we still buy their products.... Hell, just look at how well Hollywood is doing, and most there are rabid liberals.

Im with you LordBrownTrout... live and let live.

If I were to boycott every business based on my disagreement with owners political or personal views, I'd be living in the mountains by myself.

Yep, I still shop Penny's despite their pro gay advertisements. Some television and movies I do refuse to watch however because I dont like anything shoved to an extreme

This should be a non-issue since the boss said what millions and millions and millions of other Americans believe concerning marriage, but the liars on the left turned it into Chick-fil-A is discriminating against gays, which is pure bullshit but very par for the course from those clowns.

And what have these a-holes gotten for this version of their idiocy? Just a ground swell of millions of people deciding to back a quickly organized day of support for Chick-fil-A restaurants all across the country in fil-A states.

So lefties, just think of it as a great big gigantic Fuck You from the rest of us.

They like Chick fil a too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw]Chow Down (at Chick-fil-A) - YouTube[/ame]

Could you imagine the outcry if a conservative mayor somewhere publically stated they weren't going to allow Business X to open in their town because they didn't agree with the CEO on a political issue? What a bunch of fools.

Con$ dont agree with the owners of Ben & Jerry's, Starbucks or Apple... yet we still buy their products.... Hell, just look at how well Hollywood is doing, and most there are rabid liberals.

Apple is too full of themselves for me. They are trying to monopolize the smartphone markets with lawsuits. The latest being Samsung. And they aren't compatible with Flash

Apple is too full of themselves for me. They are trying to monopolize the smartphone markets with lawsuits. The latest being Samsung. And they aren't compatible with Flash

Yeah, they really need to make up with Adobe, talk about ego getting in the way of good business.

Could you imagine the outcry if a conservative mayor somewhere publically stated they weren't going to allow Business X to open in their town because they didn't agree with the CEO on a political issue? What a bunch of fools.

Yes, that was TOTALLY wrong, I agree.

Yeah, they really need to make up with Adobe, talk about ego getting in the way of good business.

And the APPS that can be written for thier products.

Neither is my Samsung Galaxy, unless something changed whilest I wasn't looking.

Sorry to change the subject. Carry on with chicken ...

I think it's a damn shame that political leaders (on both sides) have used this man's personal point of view to rouse the rabble in this manner...

The sleeping giant on the right didnt need to be roused... we are just getting started.

Just keep in mind... its all being done by "dead people" (Tea Party) :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, well it's a damn shame that some people on the right can't comprehend that gay people are citizens too and that CIVIL marriage has NOTHING to do with GOD.

The man voiced his opinion and I don't begrudge him his opinion or his right to do business... As far as I can tell, he has not actually discriminated against anyone, and he seems like a decent family man.

Still, it would be nice if our political leaders, left and right, had the insight and fortitude to reinforce a higher ideal than rallying around a double-sided fallacy.

:clap2:

Just exercise liberty or go elsewhere. Stop yer whining because you don't understand or might have failed in some form and making the rest of pay because you aren't happy.

I do boycot businesses regularly because of their actions, beliefs and patterns of bribery. I boycott anything made by Monsanto or Scotts, won't shop at Wal Mart, eat any meat from a factory farm or feed lot, buy from any companies known to give to right wing extremists like Coca Cola and Coors. I could go on and on. It's called principle, and I try to be very conscious of where my money goes. It's not that hard to do.

Last edited:

Neither is my Samsung Galaxy, unless something changed whilest I wasn't looking.

Sorry to change the subject. Carry on with chicken ...

Hey, just goto Adobe website or goto the app store and download flash11

I bought the Samsung Galaxy S3 a couple days ago and I also had to download the app as well as force update the phone

Works great now. I can stream any video now. If you have trouble pm me and I'll try to walk you through it.

Forum List

Back