Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

No. I don't support people who practice hate speech.

Oh dont be stupid...DontBeStupid, The CEO of Chic~Fil~A was merely answering a question from a reporter of a christian publication.

Just because he didnt agree with yours and others opinion on a particular subject, he is guilty of hate speech?

What ever happened to diversity?

This is the best thing that could have ever happened for Dan Cathy and Chic~Fil~A.

Only diversity that conforms to the liberal ideology is acceptable. Any other diverse opinion, thought, concept, or idea must be eliminated.

A TRUE Conservative rallies around their fellow consenting adult citizens' FREEDOM to have a committed life partnership with EQUAL protection of the law... :thup:

Just got back from errands out and about...I live in a purplish area (reddish-blue). The shopping center Chick-Fil-A is located in was all but shut down due to the people trying to get into the drive-through. Many, many others had parked elsewhere and walked over to the store - the line to get into the store was wrapped around the building. Saw "all types" of people, elderly, kids, obvious born-again Christians, and young teens with pink hair and gauged ears - hispanic, white, african-american. Mostly "yuppie" looking families and 30-40 something business people....but packed...never seen anything like it.

Took me 20 minutes to get to park for Bed-Bath-and-Beyond, lol. Damn the need for new sheets for the guest bedroom for this weekend and the fact that I had a Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift certificate - I really thought seriously about going elsewhere...but the gift certificate and the people watching was too good.

Apple is too full of themselves for me. They are trying to monopolize the smartphone markets with lawsuits. The latest being Samsung. And they aren't compatible with Flash

Neither is my Samsung Galaxy, unless something changed whilest I wasn't looking.

Sorry to change the subject. Carry on with chicken ...

Hey, just goto Adobe website or goto the app store and download flash11

I bought the Samsung Galaxy S3 a couple days ago and I also had to download the app as well as force update the phone

Works great now. I can stream any video now. If you have trouble pm me and I'll try to walk you through it.

I may just do that Grampa ... thanks for the tip!

If I were to boycott every business based on my disagreement with owners political or personal views, I'd be living in the mountains by myself.

I do boycot businesses regularly because of their actions, beliefs and patterns of bribery. I boycott anything made by Monsanto or Scotts, won't shop at Wal Mart, eat any meat from a factory farm or feed lot, buy from any companies known to give to right wing extremists like Coca Cola and Coors. I could go on and on. It's called principle, and I try to be very conscious of where my money goes. It's not that hard to do.

:lol:

Now that's fucking funny.

No. I don't support people who practice hate speech.

Oh dont be stupid...DontBeStupid, The CEO of Chic~Fil~A was merely answering a question from a reporter of a christian publication.

Just because he didnt agree with yours and others opinion on a particular subject, he is guilty of hate speech?

This is the best thing that could have ever happened for Dan Cathy and Chic~Fil~A.

Only diversity that conforms to the liberal ideology is acceptable. Any other diverse opinion, thought, concept, or idea must be eliminated.
...or at the very least shouted down.

If I were to boycott every business based on my disagreement with owners political or personal views, I'd be living in the mountains by myself.

I do boycot businesses regularly because of their actions, beliefs and patterns of bribery. I boycott anything made by Monsanto or Scotts, won't shop at Wal Mart, eat any meat from a factory farm or feed lot, buy from any companies known to give to right wing extremists like Coca Cola and Coors. I could go on and on. It's called principle, and I try to be very conscious of where my money goes. It's not that hard to do.

And that's how it should be, instead of city mayors attempting to use the force of government to keep businesses out.

I'm betting there will be a fair amount of black folks that will be eating at Chik today.

Seems very fucking tedious to me. Amounts to keeping an enemies list. Fuck that

I think it's a damn shame that political leaders (on both sides) have used this man's personal point of view to rouse the rabble in this manner...

Both sides? The boss stated his position on traditional marriage, a position many millions in this country agree with. Many on the left then invented things he never said such as accusing Chick-fil-A of discriminating against gays, fomenting hate, and God knows what else. So it's a phony issue based on lies from the left, the rabble-rousers. People on the right have just come to CfA's defense.

I think it's a damn shame that political leaders (on both sides) have used this man's personal point of view to rouse the rabble in this manner...

The sleeping giant on the right didnt need to be roused... we are just getting started.

Just keep in mind... its all being done by "dead people" (Tea Party) :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, well it's a damn shame that some people on the right can't comprehend that gay people are citizens too and that CIVIL marriage has NOTHING to do with GOD.

The man voiced his opinion and I don't begrudge him his opinion or his right to do business... As far as I can tell, he has not actually discriminated against anyone, and he seems like a decent family man.

Still, it would be nice if our political leaders, left and right, had the insight and fortitude to reinforce a higher ideal than rallying around a double-sided fallacy.

Or maybe if they just STFU about things they shouldn't even bother addressing and pay more attention to the business they've been elected to pay attention to. Unfortunately, the pols seem to think that promoting divisive discussion is more politically expedient than doing their job.

...or at the very least shouted down.

But shouted down only in a most civil and courteous manner.

That's fine. I prefer some manufacturers or services over others based on quality but not on their personal or political convictions.

Seems very fucking tedious to me. Amounts to keeping an enemies list. Fuck that

Yeah, that's kinda where I was going with it. Shit, I hate WalMart but only because of the freak show going on in there. It actually has nothing to do with WalMart itself.

Forum List

Back