Another Clinton associate found dead.

Vince Foster, Adml. Boorda and now this guy all connected to the Clintons dead of gunshot wounds to the head. Pretty strange.

These are not conspiracies
These are what Libs Hate-Facts
Fact is, engage with Clintons in high level business and you have a disproportionate chance of meeting an odd demise

[
Yes you're right, it is a giant conspiracy of everyone but your bought off ex Coke head DJs masquerading as pundits, super dupe. The Pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP has been screwing everyone and the country for 35 years. Everything good comes from the Democrats when they finally get power, like Obamacare for poor workers and the poor-also the only solution for the ridiculously overpriced GOP Healthcare scam. Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama care preys on the poor, you dumb motherfucker. Obamacare punishes people for being poor. Either you buy the product of mega-corporations or you get punished by the government who are acting as enforcers for these corporations.

Turn off CNN and turn on your brain, dumbshit.
Except in a****** red States, if you're poor you get free Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron. 80% of those on the exchanges get Healthcare for less than $75 a month. And overall only Obamacare gives us a chance at cutting ridiculous costs. Or you can go back to the Republican scam system, a disgrace of cut-offs and death... That forced people on to welfare to get Medicaid.

My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

Only coming from WND very funny or just desperation.

World Net Daily (WND) - Media Bias/Fact Check
My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".

Coming from WND very funny.

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Oh, well if a Soros funded hate site is "fact checking" I guess I have to swallow it, Comrade...
Show us where Media Matters has ever lied, brainwashed functional moron... Get a brain.

If these was true. How in the world Hannity missed these killings?
Not a single GOP brought this up.
Even lying dodo Trump didn’t brought this up.

But SNOWFLAKES like you and the rest already concluded that the Clinton family are murderers. Very funny and mind boggling to me.
I think the world is flat.

I'm sorry, but on this topic you are simply ignorant. No one is making up these deaths, many of them got national attention, and all of them are public record and can be verified by anyone who cares to look into it. It is absolutely absurd and ignorant to say that it must not be true if such and such mainstream media news reporter didn't say anything about it. That just shows your naïveté on the media, government and what is going on overall in this country.

If these was true. How in the world Hannity missed these killings?
Not a single GOP brought this up.
Even lying dodo Trump didn’t brought this up.

Many of these deaths, including the one we were talking about happened 25 years ago. Obviously the mainstream media is not going to be talking about those deaths today… especially ones that weren't high profile.

Also, what you and many others here don't seem to understand is that there is corruption on both sides of the aisle, going back decades… Some major scandals involve both Republicans and Democrats, which is why they can't expose the other "side" because they would expose themselves in the process. The mainstream media is also basically just a mouthpiece for the government. They don't tell you the whole truth, they only spoonfeed you what they want you to believe.

I'm amazed at the naivety and ignorance among some here.

Last edited:

Only coming from WND very funny or just desperation.

Coming from WND very funny.

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Oh, well if a Soros funded hate site is "fact checking" I guess I have to swallow it, Comrade...
Show us where Media Matters has ever lied, brainwashed functional moron... Get a brain.
Not possible — brains can’t fit in his pinhead.

Democrats are not Pro Life.

They are Pro Death for anyone who doesn't think Hillary is "wonderful."

Insurance companies have a habit of researching and forming actuarial tables. These are tables that show that the average age of death for men is 74, average age of death for women is 79 (or whatever the numbers are, those are pretty close). But for men who smoke, it's 71. For those who drink heavily, 69. etc. etc.

An insurance company employee did a table in 1996 on another group. And he found that the average age of death for people who worked for the Clintons, or donated to them, or were associated with them, was 54.

And most died of suicide, a bullet to the back of the head.

Plus, they managed to shoot themselves multiple times after they were already dead!

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
How do you know?

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Bush Death List
RATIONALWIKI INVESTIGATES: TRUMP BODYCOUNT - RationalWiki
A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration, page 1

It’s all bunk :lol:

Is There Any Truth to the "Clinton Body Count" Rumors?

Just one more suspicious suicide or death of a close associate or friend of the Clintons. What did this guy do, give Hillary bad advice on winning? I'll add his name to the ever-growing list:

Going back to the Clinton’s early career between Arkansas and getting to the White House there are 98 known deaths of close associates to the Clintons who all died under suspicious and unresolved circumstances. Here are most of the better known and investigated names:

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr. 

37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds 

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

40-Major General William Robertson 

41-Col. William Densberger

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan

Just one more suspicious suicide or death of a close associate or friend of the Clintons. What did this guy do, give Hillary bad advice on winning? I'll add his name to the ever-growing list:

Going back to the Clinton’s early career between Arkansas and getting to the White House there are 98 known deaths of close associates to the Clintons who all died under suspicious and unresolved circumstances. Here are most of the better known and investigated names:

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan
James McDougal died in jail from natural causes, ya freak. :cuckoo:

I wouldn't call any elected office holder "my hero;" however, any of them for whom I vote are people in whom I necessarily put some measure of trust. To the extent that Americans elect voting members of Congress, we all have to place some measure of trust in the sagacity, integrity/good character and perspicacity of our countrymen. I find nothing funny in discovering that any of those individuals -- voters or those voted for -- are in fact curs, cads and self-serving charlatans.
Well, Xelor, wake up, they are almost 100% frauds, liars, cheats and scoundrels.

The only reason that I trust my government as much as I do is that the cheats and scoundrels and frauds have been keeping each other in check for 200 years, but they seem to be more in step with each other the past two decades, and that worries me.

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan

Out of the literally tens of thousands of people that have come in contact with the Clintons?

That is a small number as their generation is dying off, many of the the government associates have risky lives and the media will report just about anything as true to sell ads.

I wouldn't call any elected office holder "my hero;" however, any of them for whom I vote are people in whom I necessarily put some measure of trust. To the extent that Americans elect voting members of Congress, we all have to place some measure of trust in the sagacity, integrity/good character and perspicacity of our countrymen. I find nothing funny in discovering that any of those individuals -- voters or those voted for -- are in fact curs, cads and self-serving charlatans.
Well, Xelor, wake up, they are almost 100% frauds, liars, cheats and scoundrels.

The only reason that I trust my government as much as I do is that the cheats and scoundrels and frauds have been keeping each other in check for 200 years, but they seem to be more in step with each other the past two decades, and that worries me.
More or less I agree. That I do, however, does not indicate I'm pleased about the stated situation's extancy.

Out of the literally tens of thousands of people that have come in contact with the Clintons? That is a small number as their generation is dying off, many of the the government associates have risky lives and the media will report just about anything as true to sell ads.

You are obviously either ignorant or stupid. These were not passing acquaintances or people they just met one time or passed on the street, these were all people who were very close working friends who had intimate details of the Clintons which might have been used against them, some of them had been close, inside friends of the Clintons since the very beginnings of Bill's career, or who worked closely with the Clintons every day and saw and knew things the general public never saw. They didn't just "die off," Jim, all of their deaths were violent, suspicious, unresolved; many seemingly committed "suicide," but with two bullet holes in the back of the head or behind closed locked doors with no gun in the room? There is a large cache of details on most of these deaths, enough to start a whole new category under US Discussions! Pages upon pages upon pages of researched facts---- ----all neatly buried over the years and covered up------ had Hillary not had ANY of the scandals of the past several years: Benghazi, Russian Reset, Uranium One, private server, destroyed files, destroyed devices, Steele Dossier, sabotaging her opponent's campaign, there would be just as much if not more to question her on with all these past affairs neatly hushed up behind close doors and with friends in high places that most of the general public never even got to hear about. If government associates lead "risky lives," then no where is life riskier than being a friend of the Clintons.

Put another way, Jim, show me ONE OTHER PERSON who has had so many close friends and associates murdered or commit suicide????? Most people are lucky if they know even one or two people who have been killed or killed themselves! And many of the names below died at the most fortuitous times for the Clintons, such as right before they were about to testify or at some critical time their knowledge could have really hurt them.

1 – James McDougal

2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan

Quite coincidentally, last year it was brought out that during her campaign, Hillary kept a black book on all of her campaign and staff workers rating each personally by how much she "trusted" them, and their rating for "loyalty."

Last edited:
Out of the literally tens of thousands of people that have come in contact with the Clintons? That is a small number as their generation is dying off, many of the the government associates have risky lives and the media will report just about anything as true to sell ads.
You are obviously either ignorant or stupid. .... Most people are lucky if they know even one or two people who have been killed or killed themselves! .
Your response speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back