Another Clinton associate found dead.

Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.
It's a GOP Scandal not a Clinton scandal at all, just like all the others total b******* phony scandals everywhere all proved to be idiocy so of course you idiots believe it...

You're not just a hack, fascist franco, you're a DUMB hack. You don't care how care how corrupt your filthy party is, as long as your party gets power. You honestly think your masters will drop you tidbits to lap up, despite them doing nothing but kicking you for 70 years. You're dumb as a fucking brick.
Yes you're right, it is a giant conspiracy of everyone but your bought off ex Coke head DJs masquerading as pundits, super dupe. The Pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP has been screwing everyone and the country for 35 years. Everything good comes from the Democrats when they finally get power, like Obamacare for poor workers and the poor-also the only solution for the ridiculously overpriced GOP Healthcare scam. Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

When you know as many people as the Clintons do world over, there are bound to be alot of suicides and other deaths in that huge number of people.

But it is still funny to watch libs squirm.

Another Clinton associate found dead

From the linked article:
"Mostyn’s death was ruled a suicide by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. According to the New York Times, Mostyn’s wife, Amber, said her husband died after a 'sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.' "​
Are Hillary-haters now taking to blaming her for people's suicides? What the hell, blame her for calamitous acts of nature too....

it is still funny to watch libs squirm.
OT:
If you put your trust in any politician, your day will come.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.
-- Luke 6:31​

When you find yourself disappointed and chagrined by the deeds of someone whom you respected and trusted, I wonder what you'll feel about others taking joy in watching you "squirm."

I can say that I wouldn't much care for it, and I wouldn't want to have a thing to do with someone who reveled to any degree in my having been greatly let down by someone of whom I'd had any sort of expectations.

OT:

When you find yourself disappointed and chagrined by the deeds of someone whom you respected and trusted, I wonder what you'll feel about others taking joy in watching you "squirm."

I can say that I wouldn't much care for it, and I wouldn't want to have a thing to do with someone who reveled to any degree in my having been greatly let down by someone of whom I'd had any sort of expectations.

Meh, I dont like politicians, generally, and though there are a few I respect, it wouldnt be much sweat off my back if they had some skeletons in their proverbial closet.

Much of this is just partisan crossfire that really doesnt amount to anything, IMO, like the Roy Moore and Al Franken crap. I dont believe that the accusers were all that put off or they would have said something at the time instead of staying silent for their careers sake. And in the case of the more extreme claims, I just dont believe them at all.

If a man is the boss of a woman, he should not attempt to start anything with her, as a bad idea, but if he does, he MUST not punish her for rejecting him. There are very few claims of the latter happening in all this.

So unless Conyers was a hero to you, I dont think you have anything really to worry about or let upset you.

OT:

Meh, I dont like politicians, generally, and though there are a few I respect, it wouldnt be much sweat off my back if they had some skeletons in their proverbial closet.

Much of this is just partisan crossfire that really doesnt amount to anything, IMO, like the Roy Moore and Al Franken crap. I dont believe that the accusers were all that put off or they would have said something at the time instead of staying silent for their careers sake. And in the case of the more extreme claims, I just dont believe them at all.

If a man is the boss of a woman, he should not attempt to start anything with her, as a bad idea, but if he does, he MUST not punish her for rejecting him. There are very few claims of the latter happening in all this.

So unless Conyers was a hero to you, I dont think you have anything really to worry about or let upset you.

I wouldn't call any elected office holder "my hero;" however, any of them for whom I vote are people in whom I necessarily put some measure of trust. To the extent that Americans elect voting members of Congress, we all have to place some measure of trust in the sagacity, integrity/good character and perspicacity of our countrymen. I find nothing funny in discovering that any of those individuals -- voters or those voted for -- are in fact curs, cads and self-serving charlatans.

So basically if you engage in high level business with Clintons you have about a 6X chance of meeting an odd demise.

No, if you are part of the Clinton mob you will probably get rich. If the scam, heist, or racket you are involved with is one that gets exposed then there is a real good chance you'll end up dead.

Being part of the Mafia carries a lot of financial rewards, but those come with a risk.

I wouldn't call any elected office holder "my hero;" however, any of them for whom I vote are people in whom I necessarily put some measure of trust. To the extent that Americans elect voting members of Congress, we all have to place some measure of trust in the sagacity, integrity/good character and perspicacity of our countrymen. I find nothing funny in discovering that any of those individuals -- voters or those voted for -- are in fact curs, cads and self-serving charlatans.

You vote for people who have a "D" after their name. Purely because they have a "D" after their name.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
BS. The Clintons have met tens of thousands of people over the last 40 years, maybe hundreds of thousands. And 10,000 have probably had direct dealings with them. As soon as the paperboy from 1972 puts a gun to his head the right-wing screams See, I told you, they killed him. Fucking horseshit.

JFK met thousands but he must have killed them, not WWII.

I have no doubt anyone on my list has met & had some type of 'dealings' with tens of thousands of people both in their lifetimes & political careers as well....you did see Obama's name on that list didn't you???.....yet they don't have that many associates that have turned up dead........mostly by gunshot wound to the head.
Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.
"Skirt"?????
More like a fucking 'oven-mitt' pant suit. HAAAA HAAAAA

[
Yes you're right, it is a giant conspiracy of everyone but your bought off ex Coke head DJs masquerading as pundits, super dupe. The Pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP has been screwing everyone and the country for 35 years. Everything good comes from the Democrats when they finally get power, like Obamacare for poor workers and the poor-also the only solution for the ridiculously overpriced GOP Healthcare scam. Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama care preys on the poor, you dumb motherfucker. Obamacare punishes people for being poor. Either you buy the product of mega-corporations or you get punished by the government who are acting as enforcers for these corporations.

Turn off CNN and turn on your brain, dumbshit.

When you know as many people as the Clintons do world over, there are bound to be alot of suicides and other deaths in that huge number of people.

But it is still funny to watch libs squirm.

When you are a Mafia Chief, there are bound to be a lot of people dying around you. Some by your hand, some by your enemies. The Clintons are the most powerful Mafia family in America.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
I had 3 cousins 2 aunts 2 uncles and 4 friends end up dead too.....Republicans will try to blame everything on the clintons

My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

Only coming from WND very funny or just desperation.

World Net Daily (WND) - Media Bias/Fact Check
My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".

Coming from WND very funny.

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.
It's a GOP Scandal not a Clinton scandal at all, just like all the others total b******* phony scandals everywhere all proved to be idiocy so of course you idiots believe it...

You're not just a hack, fascist franco, you're a DUMB hack. You don't care how care how corrupt your filthy party is, as long as your party gets power. You honestly think your masters will drop you tidbits to lap up, despite them doing nothing but kicking you for 70 years. You're dumb as a fucking brick.

Even Hannity doesn’t support these conspiracies. But only comes from unknown bias media. This proved that you rely your informations from National enquirer and Infowars.

Even Hannity doesn’t support these conspiracies. But only comes from unknown bias media. This proved that you rely your informations from National enquirer and Infowars.

What "conspiracy" Comrade? That you sycophants mindlessly follow the billionaire rulers of your party is a fact. It's not hidden, it's not a mystery. Your one goal in life is to give more power to your rulers. Bigger and more intrusive government that will punish those whom you have been trained to hate.

Only coming from WND very funny or just desperation.

Coming from WND very funny.

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Oh, well if a Soros funded hate site is "fact checking" I guess I have to swallow it, Comrade...

foreign my ass, conspiracy Nut Job dupe... Protect the Fed from right wing idiots and bought off GOPers...

The Federal Reserve bank is a private corporation and most of the shareholders are Europeans thus making it a mostly foreign owned entity........I know infinitely more than you.
You are obsessed LOL

People are handicapped by their lack of knowledge and they are too trusting.......fact.
Unfortunately, your knowledge is conspiracy b*******...

Nope, I am a conspiracy analyst that has dedicated many thousands of hours seeking the truth as to why things are the way they are. I threw off the hardcore, ingrained programming by getting rid of the tel-lies-vision and believing the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media.....you? You are stuck in the left versus right paradigm.

Thousands of hours on conspiracies. Like Sandyhook massacre was a hoax, 911 was inside jobs. That doesn’t make you smart but pure moron.
You don’t pay taxes, you don’t own a car, probably take public transportation anywhere you go, no medical insurance or no retirement plan.
Being a conspiracy bull shitter is that makes you a successful or poor peasant?

Why Do People Believe Conspiracy Theories?

1. Faulty wiring.
2. Overindulgence in social media.
3. Political dissatisfaction.
4. Lack of education.
5. Inability to deal with bad news.
6. Misunderstandings of the law of probability.
7. Ironic amusement.

I already looked it up. Despite claims that a file on Clinton existed Parks' son has never been able to show proof of his claims.

Oh my word. This was not some random person who Clinton knew. He was a private investigator, and head of Clinton's security. Now be honest with yourself. Even if you disbelieve the claim that he had been compiling a file on Clinton, do you honestly believe that the head of Clinton's security would not know about what Clinton did?

The lengths that you Clinton defenders go to are truly mind-boggling to me.

If these was true. How in the world Hannity missed these killings?
Not a single GOP brought this up.
Even lying dodo Trump didn’t brought this up.

But SNOWFLAKES like you and the rest already concluded that the Clinton family are murderers. Very funny and mind boggling to me.
I think the world is flat.

What "conspiracy" Comrade? That you sycophants mindlessly follow the billionaire rulers of your party is a fact. It's not hidden, it's not a mystery. Your one goal in life is to give more power to your rulers. Bigger and more intrusive government that will punish those whom you have been trained to hate.

Your only link to support these killings is from an unknown bias media WND.
How did Fox News ( anti Clinton and anti democrats) missed these all these killings?

Forum List

Back