Another Clinton associate found dead.

I wouldn't call any elected office holder "my hero;" however, any of them for whom I vote are people in whom I necessarily put some measure of trust. To the extent that Americans elect voting members of Congress, we all have to place some measure of trust in the sagacity, integrity/good character and perspicacity of our countrymen. I find nothing funny in discovering that any of those individuals -- voters or those voted for -- are in fact curs, cads and self-serving charlatans.
Well, Xelor, wake up, they are almost 100% frauds, liars, cheats and scoundrels.

The only reason that I trust my government as much as I do is that the cheats and scoundrels and frauds have been keeping each other in check for 200 years, but they seem to be more in step with each other the past two decades, and that worries me.
More or less I agree. That I do, however, does not indicate I'm pleased about the stated situation's extancy.
That I find something funny does not mean I am pleased about any situation I laugh at either.

Sometimes laughing is the lone response left for a sane person.

Out of the literally tens of thousands of people that have come in contact with the Clintons? That is a small number as their generation is dying off, many of the the government associates have risky lives and the media will report just about anything as true to sell ads.

You are obviously either ignorant or stupid. These were not passing acquaintances or people they just met one time or passed on the street, these were all people who were very close working friends who had intimate details of the Clintons which might have been used against them, some of them had been close, inside friends of the Clintons since the very beginnings of Bill's career, or who worked closely with the Clintons every day and saw and knew things the general public never saw. They didn't just "die off," Jim, all of their deaths were violent, suspicious, unresolved; many seemingly committed "suicide," but with two bullet holes in the back of the head or behind closed locked doors with no gun in the room? There is a large cache of details on most of these deaths, enough to start a whole new category under US Discussions! Pages upon pages upon pages of researched facts---- ----all neatly buried over the years and covered up------ had Hillary not had ANY of the scandals of the past several years: Benghazi, Russian Reset, Uranium One, private server, destroyed files, destroyed devices, Steele Dossier, sabotaging her opponent's campaign, there would be just as much if not more to question her on with all these past affairs neatly hushed up behind close doors and with friends in high places that most of the general public never even got to hear about. If government associates lead "risky lives," then no where is life riskier than being a friend of the Clintons.

Put another way, Jim, show me ONE OTHER PERSON who has had so many close friends and associates murdered or commit suicide????? Most people are lucky if they know even one or two people who have been killed or killed themselves! And many of the names below died at the most fortuitous times for the Clintons, such as right before they were about to testify or at some critical time their knowledge could have really hurt them.

1 – James McDougal

2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr. 

37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds 

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

40-Major General William Robertson 

41-Col. William Densberger

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan

Quite coincidentally, last year it was brought out that during her campaign, Hillary kept a black book on all of her campaign and staff workers rating each personally by how much she "trusted" them, and their rating for "loyalty."
”They didn't just "die off," Jim, all of their deaths were violent, suspicious, unresolved;”

Utter bullshit.

I only got as far as the first name on your conspiracy list, a man who did “just die off” from natural causes, to see you’re a raving lunatic.

Out of the literally tens of thousands of people that have come in contact with the Clintons? That is a small number as their generation is dying off, many of the the government associates have risky lives and the media will report just about anything as true to sell ads.

You are obviously either ignorant or stupid. These were not passing acquaintances or people they just met one time or passed on the street, these were all people who were very close working friends who had intimate details of the Clintons which might have been used against them, some of them had been close, inside friends of the Clintons since the very beginnings of Bill's career, or who worked closely with the Clintons every day and saw and knew things the general public never saw. They didn't just "die off," Jim, all of their deaths were violent, suspicious, unresolved; many seemingly committed "suicide," but with two bullet holes in the back of the head or behind closed locked doors with no gun in the room? There is a large cache of details on most of these deaths, enough to start a whole new category under US Discussions! Pages upon pages upon pages of researched facts---- ----all neatly buried over the years and covered up------ had Hillary not had ANY of the scandals of the past several years: Benghazi, Russian Reset, Uranium One, private server, destroyed files, destroyed devices, Steele Dossier, sabotaging her opponent's campaign, there would be just as much if not more to question her on with all these past affairs neatly hushed up behind close doors and with friends in high places that most of the general public never even got to hear about. If government associates lead "risky lives," then no where is life riskier than being a friend of the Clintons.

Put another way, Jim, show me ONE OTHER PERSON who has had so many close friends and associates murdered or commit suicide????? Most people are lucky if they know even one or two people who have been killed or killed themselves! And many of the names below died at the most fortuitous times for the Clintons, such as right before they were about to testify or at some critical time their knowledge could have really hurt them.

1 – James McDougal

2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan

Quite coincidentally, last year it was brought out that during her campaign, Hillary kept a black book on all of her campaign and staff workers rating each personally by how much she "trusted" them, and their rating for "loyalty."
”They didn't just "die off," Jim, all of their deaths were violent, suspicious, unresolved;”

Utter bullshit.

I only got as far as the first name on your conspiracy list, a man who did “just die off” from natural causes, to see you’re a raving lunatic.

The Clintons are as pure as the driven snow. Why, anyone who wants to lie and testify against them just naturally dies from a mixture of guilt and stupidity. Someone who wants to besmirch their honesty and integrity deserves to die and Justice prevails.

1 – James McDougal

2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan

Utter bullshit.

The Clintons are as pure as the driven snow. Why, anyone who wants to lie and testify against them just naturally dies from a mixture of guilt and stupidity. Someone who wants to besmirch their honesty and integrity deserves to die and Justice prevails.
I never said that, but I certainly accept your strawman as a concession.

upload_2017-11-27_14-25-34.png

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.
It's a GOP Scandal not a Clinton scandal at all, just like all the others total b******* phony scandals everywhere all proved to be idiocy so of course you idiots believe it...

You're not just a hack, fascist franco, you're a DUMB hack. You don't care how care how corrupt your filthy party is, as long as your party gets power. You honestly think your masters will drop you tidbits to lap up, despite them doing nothing but kicking you for 70 years. You're dumb as a fucking brick.

Even Hannity doesn’t support these conspiracies. But only comes from unknown bias media. This proved that you rely your informations from National enquirer and Infowars.

What "conspiracy" Comrade? That you sycophants mindlessly follow the billionaire rulers of your party is a fact. It's not hidden, it's not a mystery. Your one goal in life is to give more power to your rulers. Bigger and more intrusive government that will punish those whom you have been trained to hate.

Your only link to support these killings is from an unknown bias media WND.
How did Fox News ( anti Clinton and anti democrats) missed these all these killings?

People who are around the Mafia die, it's just part of the deal.

[
Yes you're right, it is a giant conspiracy of everyone but your bought off ex Coke head DJs masquerading as pundits, super dupe. The Pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP has been screwing everyone and the country for 35 years. Everything good comes from the Democrats when they finally get power, like Obamacare for poor workers and the poor-also the only solution for the ridiculously overpriced GOP Healthcare scam. Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama care preys on the poor, you dumb motherfucker. Obamacare punishes people for being poor. Either you buy the product of mega-corporations or you get punished by the government who are acting as enforcers for these corporations.

Turn off CNN and turn on your brain, dumbshit.
Except in a****** red States, if you're poor you get free Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron. 80% of those on the exchanges get Healthcare for less than $75 a month. And overall only Obamacare gives us a chance at cutting ridiculous costs. Or you can go back to the Republican scam system, a disgrace of cut-offs and death... That forced people on to welfare to get Medicaid.

Idiot, many families are forced to choose between buying food or paying Kaiser or other well connected looters for Obamacare.

What do you think you fascists were driven from power?

My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

Only coming from WND very funny or just desperation.

World Net Daily (WND) - Media Bias/Fact Check
My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

Coming from WND very funny.

World Net Daily (WND) - Media Bias/Fact Check

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Oh, well if a Soros funded hate site is "fact checking" I guess I have to swallow it, Comrade...
Show us where Media Matters has ever lied, brainwashed functional moron... Get a brain.

Everything Media Matters posts is a lie on some level. They are a hate site promoting leftist demagoguery.

{one possible clue comes from David Brock’s pledge last spring that he plans to enlist Media Matters into a campaign of “guerilla warfare and sabotage” against Fox News. Some Media Matters staffers interpreted the statement as a sign of Brock’s well-known paranoia and mental instability, but it may also have been a statement of intent. According to the Daily Caller, Brock’s animus against Fox was so extreme that Media Matters considered harassing individual Fox News employees at their homes, hiring private investigators to look into their private lives and hiring a law firm to pursue law suits against the network. Brock shows no sign of abandoning his obsession with Fox. }
Media Matters Exposed

Hate Matters to you Stalinists, not much else does.

So were the McDougals when Whitewater was all the rightard rage.

Yes, and McDougall went to jail and later mysteriously died while in jail, after being injected with Lasix...even though he was on a medication that cannot be combined with Lasix. But I'm sure that's another coincidence.

So were the McDougals when Whitewater was all the rightard rage.

Yes, and McDougall went to jail and later mysteriously died while in jail, after being injected with Lasix...even though he was on a medication that cannot be combined with Lasix. But I'm sure that's another coincidence.
Oh look, another conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Conspiracy nut, heart failure is not a side effect of Lasix...

Common Side Effects of Lasix (Furosemide) Drug Center - RxList

The drug is actually used to treat a heart attack...

FUROSEMIDE - ORAL (Lasix) side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

... which could possibly explain why he had the drug in him since he suffered a heart attack.

I know, I know, that makes waaay too much sense to a conservative to understand.

... which could possibly explain why he had the drug in him since he suffered a heart attack.

I know, I know, that makes waaay too much sense to a conservative to understand.

Oh, what a surprise… extreme partisanship and personal attacks. And on top of that, you put words in my mouth. I never said that heart failure was a side effect of Lasix. I said that he was injected with Lasix even though reportedly he was on other medication that didn't combine with it.

Do you think it's possible for once in your life to set aside your extreme partisanship and have an actual discussion with a genuine interest in the truth? I won't hold my breath.

[
Yes you're right, it is a giant conspiracy of everyone but your bought off ex Coke head DJs masquerading as pundits, super dupe. The Pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP has been screwing everyone and the country for 35 years. Everything good comes from the Democrats when they finally get power, like Obamacare for poor workers and the poor-also the only solution for the ridiculously overpriced GOP Healthcare scam. Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama care preys on the poor, you dumb motherfucker. Obamacare punishes people for being poor. Either you buy the product of mega-corporations or you get punished by the government who are acting as enforcers for these corporations.

Turn off CNN and turn on your brain, dumbshit.
Except in a****** red States, if you're poor you get free Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron. 80% of those on the exchanges get Healthcare for less than $75 a month. And overall only Obamacare gives us a chance at cutting ridiculous costs. Or you can go back to the Republican scam system, a disgrace of cut-offs and death... That forced people on to welfare to get Medicaid.

Idiot, many families are forced to choose between buying food or paying Kaiser or other well connected looters for Obamacare.

What do you think you fascists were driven from power?
Because you idiots are totally misinformed, obviously...

Oh, what a surprise… extreme partisanship and personal attacks. And on top of that, you put words in my mouth. I never said that heart failure was a side effect of Lasix. I said that he was injected with Lasix even though reportedly he was on other medication that didn't combine with it.

Do you think it's possible for once in your life to set aside your extreme partisanship and have an actual discussion with a genuine interest in the truth? I won't hold my breath.
Conspiracy nut... McDougal had a serious pre-existing heart condition before he was even incarcerated...

McDougal Denies Loan Fraud Charges

McDougal, who has arteriosclerosis and experienced severe chest pains late last week, told reporters that he was testifying at his own insistence against the advice of his attorney and his doctor. He also is bipolar, also known as manic-depressive, and has a blocked carotid artery that deprives him of the normal flow of blood to the brain, which has affected his memory.

A letter to Judge Howard from McDougal's doctor, Noland H. Hagood of Arkadelphia, Ark., said that the defendant is likely to suffer a heart attack and that his decision to testify was a "calculated risk."

... and note the date of that article — May, 1996 ... almost two years before he died from a heart attack and years after his cardiac problems began.

The real question is why are you conspiracy nuts so for going insane? :cuckoo:

Conspiracy nut... McDougal had a serious pre-existing heart condition before he was even incarcerated...

McDougal Denies Loan Fraud Charges

McDougal, who has arteriosclerosis and experienced severe chest pains late last week, told reporters that he was testifying at his own insistence against the advice of his attorney and his doctor. He also is bipolar, also known as manic-depressive, and has a blocked carotid artery that deprives him of the normal flow of blood to the brain, which has affected his memory.

A letter to Judge Howard from McDougal's doctor, Noland H. Hagood of Arkadelphia, Ark., said that the defendant is likely to suffer a heart attack and that his decision to testify was a "calculated risk."

... and note the date of that article — May, 1996 ... almost two years before he died from a heart attack and years after his cardiac problems began.

The real question is why are you conspiracy nuts so for going insane? :cuckoo:

I see you have a pattern of strawman arguments and putting words in people's mouth's. I never claimed he didn't have a heart condition, did you actually think I didn't know that? All the more reason to be careful about what he is injected with, wouldn't you say?

Now I repeat. Is it possible for you to set aside your extreme partisanship and hate and have an actual discussion? How old are you anyway? I get the feeling I'm talking with a 15-year-old.

Forum List

Back