Another Clinton associate found dead.

My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head
Chelsea did it, with the pipe wrench, in the library.
Z0039709.jpg

Holy sheep fuck.

Even you commies must admit that the Clintons kill motherfuckers on the daily and shit.
:lol:
You believe every Alex Jones type conspiracy theory about the Clinton’s but refuse to believe our intelligence agencies that clearly said Russia meddled in the election to try to help DT win.
You also call the Russian scandal a hoax but look the other way when 9 Trumpies were caught illegally contacting Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught..
You really are all psychopatic head cases..

World Nut Daily. Perfect source for this nut case.
There are numerous other sources, traitor. Put your keyboard to work and come up with a valid response.
Do the other sources say the Clinton’s are responsible like you do?
You’re a lying POS. You hate Obama never had the abysmal approval ratings Trump continues to have.
You hate there were no scandals, no indictments under Obama for 8 long years yet you already have two indictments, one guilty plea in less than a year under this CROOKED administration.. with many more to come.

You hate that Hillary has never been charged with a crime nonetheless ever convicted of anything..

Well if a Clinton associate dies at any age for any reason... the psychopathic Trump whores will scream the Clinton’s killed them.
Yes they are that crazy.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
BS. The Clintons have met tens of thousands of people over the last 40 years, maybe hundreds of thousands. And 10,000 have probably had direct dealings with them. As soon as the paperboy from 1972 puts a gun to his head the right-wing screams See, I told you, they killed him. Fucking horseshit.

JFK met thousands but he must have killed them, not WWII.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
BS. The Clintons have met tens of thousands of people over the last 40 years, maybe hundreds of thousands. And 10,000 have probably had direct dealings with them. As soon as the paperboy from 1972 puts a gun to his head the right-wing screams See, I told you, they killed him. Fucking horseshit.

I have no doubt anyone on my list has met & had some type of 'dealings' with tens of thousands of people both in their lifetimes & political careers as well....you did see Obama's name on that list didn't you???.....yet they don't have that many associates that have turned up dead........mostly by gunshot wound to the head.

"The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences ruled the death a suicide resulting from a gunshot wound to the head. His wife and fellow lawyer, Amber Mostyn, said his death had come after a “sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.” NY Times

I have no doubt anyone on my list has met & had some type of 'dealings' with tens of thousands of people both in their lifetimes & political careers as well....you did see Obama's name on that list didn't you???.....yet they don't have that many associates that have turned up dead........mostly by gunshot wound to the head.
Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.

Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.

Seems more like you are the one that got sucked into your own propaganda......not once did I say the Clintons were criminally responsible for any deaths....I just said that the people around them were dropping like flies, more so than with anyone else.

Here's a link to Clinton Body Count-Clinton friends who've ended up dead-Truth! and Fiction! and it goes thru the 'Clinton body count'. Take your time reading it cause there are plenty. Many are in fact just coincidences and a few that are still a mystery.

Forum List

Back