Allen West is a disgrace.

LTC West retired with an Honorable Discharge.

Sorry but you cannot dispute that.

And as far as having a higher clearance that Obama....If he wasn't President he wouldn't qualify for anything above a Secret Clearance. And forget about any compartmentalization...

I never said he didnt get an honorable dishcarge. I said they made him retire and made him pay 5k.

As far as Obama's clearance...you said if he wasnt president. Sir, HE IS THE PRESIDENT...so his clearance is higher than West's......no? Why would this West not konw this? He said his clearance was higher, didnt he?

*Keep Parsing* Zoned. Your lies are ahead of you.

West doesn't deserver an OUNCE of respect.

In fact, his A$$ should be behind bars.

GD Republicans and their GD support for criminals.

Republicans voted in a GD car thief and are proud of it.

Now they are pushing this madman as something good.

Republicans love to shat in people's cups and call it puddin'.

Dispicable!!!

Dispicable!!!

No one cares what a racist like you has to say, don't you know that yet?

I am still waiting for someone to prove this guy is not a DISGRACE. Good luck.

Uh. The burden of proof is upon you to prove he is a disgrace.

So far, your feeble attempts to do so qualify as an Epic Fail.

Another upity Black politician? The history of the democrat party is racism. If it wasn't for the liberal media rewriting history every chance they get the democrat party would be laughed out of office. Look what they did to Justice Clarence Thomas and Secretary of State Dr. Condie Rice. Condie Rice was depicted in almost every major paper with racist cartoons. Lefties knew that they could count on the liberal media to downplay their racism so they didn't care. The democrat party plantation mentality decrees that Black babies should be slaughtered by abortion and every Black politician who dares to stray off the plantation can be attacked in the most foul racist way because democrats are protected by the liberal media.

West breaks a rule to protect the lives of the men and women under his command.

Geithner breaks the law by not paying his taxes.

And the outrage is aimed at ??????

Another upity Black politician? The history of the democrat party is racism. If it wasn't for the liberal media rewriting history every chance they get the democrat party would be laughed out of office. Look what they did to Justice Clarence Thomas and Secretary of State Dr. Condie Rice. Condie Rice was depicted in almost every major paper with racist cartoons. Lefties knew that they could count on the liberal media to downplay their racism so they didn't care. The democrat party plantation mentality decrees that Black babies should be slaughtered by abortion and every Black politician who dares to stray off the plantation can be attacked in the most foul racist way because democrats are protected by the liberal media.

Now you just wait a cottonpickin' minute wit dem dar far fetchin' claims!!!

Dispicable!!!

Such anger coming forth here...

Maybe I can offer a suggestion
A short time out from this place....
Maybe a nice quiet evening with a young lady or....
Let's say a young man companion.I feel most here will understand
a need for relaxation.

Whaddya think?:eusa_angel:

I am still waiting for someone to prove this guy is not a DISGRACE. Good luck.

Uh. The burden of proof is upon you to prove he is a disgrace.

So far, your feeble attempts to do so qualify as an Epic Fail.

And wishful thinking. Maybe this attack upon Mr. West will lighten up the attacks on Sarah Palin whom is equally a patriot that must be destroyed?

Thing is? People like ZONED don't like REAL Americans.

shut the fuck up jethro, you're the pathetic bottomfeeder and laughing stock of the board. sadly, that's what you want.

Last edited:

Dispicable!!!

a need for relaxation.

I think I'd like to see what's under your skirt.

How about it toots!??

;)
winking-pup.jpg

Last edited:

shut the fuck up jethro, you're the pathetic bottomfeeder and laughing stock of the board. sadly, that's what you want.
Don't get angry.

Dispicable!!!

a need for relaxation.

How about it toots!??

;)
winking-pup.jpg

Persona non grata... slug, it wouldn't take much to get you into a dress, when you tire of torturing animals.

Last edited:

Dispicable!!!

a need for relaxation.

How about it toots!??

;)
winking-pup.jpg

See that's what I was afraid of.I offered something that i thought might calm you down and you turn around and start hitting on me.

I will ignore it this time but I think there are rules here for this kind of stuff.:doubt:

Allem West was a disgrace to his uniform.

really? I think thats harsh. You do what you gotta do, he fucked up, he pot caught.

What about honor and integratity? You are saying the ucmj only counts if someone is watching? Really?

I did 20 years sir, and I have to disagree with you. The way to measure someone is to test them, even if he thinks no one is watching.

A good officer would never have done what this disgraced officer did and the army took action.

He is a disgrace.

where? in the cub scouts?

a need for relaxation.

How about it toots!??

;)
winking-pup.jpg

See that's what I was afraid of.I offered something that i thought might calm you down and you turn around and start hitting on me.

I will ignore it this time but I think there are rules here for this kind of stuff.:doubt:

What a crime you Lefties are really out there,you mess up this poor little puppy's "RIGHT"
eye and broke his "RIGHT" paw it seems....You guys are way out there man !!!!!

LTC West retired with an Honorable Discharge.

Sorry but you cannot dispute that.

And as far as having a higher clearance that Obama....If he wasn't President he wouldn't qualify for anything above a Secret Clearance. And forget about any compartmentalization...

I never said he didnt get an honorable dishcarge. I said they made him retire and made him pay 5k.

As far as Obama's clearance...you said if he wasnt president. Sir, HE IS THE PRESIDENT...so his clearance is higher than West's......no? Why would this West not konw this? He said his clearance was higher, didnt he?

*Keep Parsing* Zoned. Your lies are ahead of you.

Everyone, please watch for a response here.

The T, show me where I lied sir. I gave you nothing but facts here.

Again, show me where I lied. If you cant, then doesn't that make you a liar and I will be able to use this post as proof.

SFC Ollie said he got an honorable discharge. Show me where I said he didnt.

I'll wait.

Alan West is yet another power hungry radical fringe RWer. With a wanderlust for power the likes that has never been seen before.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, and this POS is ABSOLUTELY corrupt.

They should have put his A$$ behind bars. This ain't the teevee and you ain't no cowboy West. Wake up!

Another GD radical RW loose-cannon...that's all this country needs to send it careening off the cliff.

I spit at the the mere thought of that man being anywhere near Presidency.

*spits*

wow, spitting at a black man...lets delve into that shall we?:lol:Maybe he should be lynched or have his balls cut off....

Forum List

Back