Is Biden going Nazi?

What’s the poster Rosie’s full screen name? The one who was using heinous language and unprovoked attack against other posters who presents a disagreement.

She supports Israel and Ukraine. Isn’t that an incredibly fascinating ..she supports the Ukrainian president who has saluted a Nazi from World War II and then also says she supports Israel. 😬 what a world.

Edit I remember its irosie91

Is she still engaging in bratty annoying tactics of screaming and yelling at people calling them anti Semitic with no proof to back it up.?

Yay Rosie you still support the Ukrainian president who gave a standing ovation to a Nazi from World War II ? And you claim to support Israel go ahead play word games or ignore the point.

Biden , RFK jr and Trump all support Israel

If Biden did not support Israel, he would be urging a military strike against Tel Aviv. Or for us to arm the Palestinians, like we are with Ukrainians. Which goes to show you that the funding of Ukraine is totally hypocritical and it’s never been about morals. SavannahMann pknopp

It’s about the interests of lobbyists, and those who can make money off of these things.

Israel unlike Ukraine … is facing off against a non-opponents. Palestinians don’t have tanks, jets, advanced drone technology, or anything like that Ukrainians have gotten from Western powers. That is why it’s a bold lie or uninformed when somebody claims Jews are facing an existential threat or antisemitism is on the rise.

Apparently, Iran is considering some kind of attack against Israel. Who knows if that’s even going to happen and even if it does, there’s already been over 30,000 Palestinians killed, the IDF is operating without any repercussion in Gaza.

The language and BLM tactics that some of the pro Israel people use is humiliating and is not the type of language that honorable people in the idea of use.

Why can't we just stay out of all of it?

You can support someone without actually getting involved.

You can not support someone without actually getting invovled.

Why can't we just stay out of all of it?

You can support someone without actually getting involved.

You can not support someone without actually getting invovled.
I think that we should allow private individual American citizens to fund Russia, Ukraine, Palestine, or Israel. Or they can fight for these countries. The US government should play peacemaker because there’s good people on all sides in this thing.

There are Palestinians who are fighting for Israel. There are Arab Muslims serving the IDF.

What do you think about that?

I don’t think American taxpayer dollars should go toward funding any of these countries for their wars.

What’s the poster Rosie’s full screen name? The one who was using heinous language and unprovoked attack against other posters who presents a disagreement.

She supports Israel and Ukraine. Isn’t that an incredibly fascinating ..she supports the Ukrainian president who has saluted a Nazi from World War II and then also says she supports Israel. 😬 what a world.

Edit I remember its irosie91

Is she still engaging in bratty annoying tactics of screaming and yelling at people calling them anti Semitic with no proof to back it up.?

Yay Rosie you still support the Ukrainian president who gave a standing ovation to a Nazi from World War II ? And you claim to support Israel go ahead play word games or ignore the point.
See you in court of Monday, fascist.

See you in court of Monday, fascist.
Huh 🤔

Never dealt with you before …I wonder if you’re another one of those uncivilized posters who provides no substance but only personal attacks and telling people how they think.

Quote One of the many points I made and respond to it with substance please.

See we have a brain drain problem in America. People don’t do digging for themselves. It’s a small portion of Americans but they’re loud enough. ie some Americans don’t know that Lebanon is half Christian. They just think they’re all “Muslim countries” in the Middle East save Israel.

Some of the US supporters of Ukraine don’t know that the Ukrainian president give a standing ovation to a Nazi from the World War II era.

In ww2 muslims played a big role in saving Jews. Albania for example which was occupied by the Nazis saw Muslim mosques hide Jews from extermination

That’s only some examples. I’m sure there’s many more that forum contributors can think of.

I think that we should allow private individual American citizens to fund Russia, Ukraine, Palestine, or Israel. Or they can fight for these countries. The US government should play peacemaker because there’s good people on all sides in this thing.

There are Palestinians who are fighting for Israel. There are Arab Muslims serving the IDF.

What do you think about that?

I don’t think American taxpayer dollars should go toward funding any of these countries for their wars.

IMO there would be less wars without American taxpayer dollars supporting them.

Huh 🤔

Never dealt with you before …I wonder if you’re another one of those uncivilized posters who provides no substance but only personal attacks and telling people how they think.

Quote One of the many ,points I made and respond to it with substance please.
No, I generally pass over your nonsense realizing your turned in your commonsense card for a red propaganda one.

That you mislead and misinform is obvious. That you pretend you don't is heinous.

No, I generally pass over your nonsense realizing your turned in your commonsense card for a red propaganda one.

That you mislead and misinform is obvious. That you pretend you don't is heinous.
Quote one of the many points I made, and provide some substance. Or troll if you want.

Do you support Ukraine. Are you upset that the president of Ukraine literally gave a standing ovation to a World War II Nazi. You see this is where it counts. Everyone on this form who is informed knows that you are completely ignoring a fact. Maybe it’s because of some world view of yours. Or maybe you just don’t know that the president of Ukraine saluted a Nazi.

Either way, I don’t care if you want to troll. But you’ll be doing the form a service if you responded with substance.

You see you could support Ukraine and criticize the president for being a dumbass or willing Nazi admirer. Either the president of Ukraine is a dumbass, or he willingly admires Nazis from the World War II era.

I mean that’s common sense people can still support Ukraine while criticizing the government leaders of Ukraine for doing morally bad things.

Also, say something about the points I’ve made about the Israel Palestine issue.

I‘m afraid that after every Arab country refuses to admit these backward, hateful, antisemitic Palestinians into their countries, Biden and the Dems will import them here.

As if we’re not spending enough on military-style security at our shul as it is.
Every country that admitted Palestinians ended up in a Palestinian caused revolution. In Lebanon in 1968 the Palestinians murdered Jews. By the 1970s, they were killing Christian infidels. In 1975 the conflict became a full blown Civil War.

In 1970 Jordan admitted Palestinians fleeing both Palestine and the fighting in Lebanon. One refugee was Yasser Arafat who began a war to overthrow King Hussein. It was called Black September.

Egypt does not permit Palestinians to enter Egypt. They are stopped at Rafah.

Democrats allow them to come here. Rashida Talieb is a Palestinian in our government. They are already chanting Death to America. We will not escape the Palestinian problem.

In his continuing attempt to punish Jews and win the votes of Muslims in Michigan, Biden is taking a playbook from Hitler: he has instructed his American government agencies to label goods produced by Jews in the West Bank as such, and punish Jewish farmers making the land bloom and productive.

Why is Biden’s punishment of Israel continuing? They’ve already pulled out of Gaza, allowing HAMAS to regroup and strike again, and he (and Obama) still aren’t satisfied?

Why not? This is to increase pressure on Israel over alleged violence by some Jewish settlers against Palestinians in the West Bank.

Israel has every right to exist but not to take lands away from the Palestinians. If they are occupiers, then yes, let's make sure that the American consumers know where the goods are coming from, and then let them decide to buy or reject them.

If the occupiers don't want it labeled as such, then stop the occupation. Fair is fair.

Quote one of the many points I made, and provide some substance. Or troll if you want.

Do you support Ukraine. Are you upset that the president of Ukraine literally gave a standing ovation to a World War II Nazi. You see this is where it counts. Everyone on this form who is informed knows that you are completely ignoring a fact. Maybe it’s because of some world view of yours. Or maybe you just don’t know that the president of Ukraine saluted a Nazi.

Either way, I don’t care if you want to troll. But you’ll be doing the form a service if you responded with substance.

You see you could support Ukraine and criticize the president for being a dumbass or willing Nazi admirer. Either the president of Ukraine is a dumbass, or he willingly admires Nazis from the World War II era.

I mean that’s common sense people can still support Ukraine while criticizing the government leaders of Ukraine for doing morally bad things.

Also, say something about the points I’ve made about the Israel Palestine issue.
Do as you want. See you in court on Monday. And why the Jew hatred?

Every country that admitted Palestinians ended up in a Palestinian caused revolution. In Lebanon in 1968 the Palestinians murdered Jews. By the 1970s, they were killing Christian infidels. In 1975 the conflict became a full blown Civil War.

In 1970 Jordan admitted Palestinians fleeing both Palestine and the fighting in Lebanon. One refugee was Yasser Arafat who began a war to overthrow King Hussein. It was called Black September.

Egypt does not permit Palestinians to enter Egypt. They are stopped at Rafah.

Democrats allow them to come here. Rashida Talieb is a Palestinian in our government. They are already chanting Death to America. We will not escape the Palestinian problem.
Did you see how at a New York Council meeting, they had a prayer praising Allah and singing some Muslim prayer in Arabic? If I wanted to feel like I’m in an anti-Jew country, I’d move to one of them.

Do as you want. See you in court on Monday. And why the Jew hatred?
He revealed himself to be a diehard antisemite shortly after the Muslim terrorists massacred the Jews on October 7th. Not sure what his problem is.

Did you see how at a New York Council meeting, they had a prayer praising Allah and singing some Muslim prayer in Arabic? If I wanted to feel like I’m in an anti-Jew country, I’d move to one of them.

New York is going to end up no man's land.

New York is going to end up no man's land.
People are abandoning it in droves - the successful people, that is. It will be largely inhabited by radical leftists too young to know better, migrants who enjoy their free hotel rooms and meals, and thugs who like that they can commit crimes in the morning and be back out on the street in time for lunch.

People are abandoning it in droves - the successful people, that is. It will be largely inhabited by radical leftists too young to know better, migrants who enjoy their free hotel rooms and meals, and thugs who like that they can commit crimes in the morning and be back out on the street in time for lunch.
Radical leftists! If that's all that's left they will be the sacrifices.

Forum List

Back