Tik Tok Law is Textbook fascism.

AHZ

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2023
The new Tik Tok Law is a group of oligarchs using the power of state to transfer a corporation from one private party to another.

nationalization would be better.

this is heinous and textbook fascism.

We already have NPR. ;)
Let's just not kid ourselves.

All the American owned companies are also selling all our data to china

this is just some Americans oligarchs using the power of state to steal a company, and the action will guarantee nothing to protect users in any way.

this is fascism.

Last edited:
How does this happen in the Land of the Free and home of the First Amendment?

We live in a failed state run by psychopaths, but dumb Americans don’t know it.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
Let's just not kid ourselves.

All the American owned companies are also selling all our data to china

this is just some Americans oligarchs using the power of state to steal a company, and the action will guarantee nothing to protects users in any way.

this is fascism.
"Stealing" from the Chi-Coms is no vice.....Just turnabout is fair play.

That and I never take anyone that posts Tic-Tok as a source seriously.

"Stealing" from the Chi-Coms is no vice.....Just turnabout is fair play.

That and I never take anyone that posts Tic-Tok as a source seriously.
i object to the illusion of Americans being protected.

the American owners will also be sending all your information to china and running damaging algorhythms.

its just more proof that what the government calls national security is just doing the bidding of oligarchs.

The new Tik Tok Law is a group of oligarchs using the power of state to transfer a corporation from one private party to another.

which is why it had such broad, bi-partisan support.

Good point....I also wonder how many extensions after the six month cut off there will be to line up buyers that they favor.

Still and all I prefer US over Chi-Com ownership.
you know whoever buys it will still be using it to subvert your nation with globalist poison, right?

the real truth is all the machines should be switched off.

Long live John Connor.

There is no fate.

you know whoever buys it will still be using it to subvert your nation with globalist poison, right?

Long live John Connor.

There is no fate.
R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

• Thanks

Long live John Connor.

There is no fate.

1714044195595.png

• Thanks

I disagree.

TikTok is a powerful tool. Should it be in the hands of, not only a foreign government, but a foreign govt that regularly spies on the US? That has called for an end to the US's power? That doesn't really like the US?

And they literally have algorithms that massively reduce anti-China content.

I disagree.

TikTok is a powerful tool. Should it be in the hands of, not only a foreign government, but a foreign govt that regularly spies on the US? That has called for an end to the US's power? That doesn't really like the US?

all companies are selling all your information to china anyway, and also are big fans of the surveillance state, censorship, and social credit score model of china.

this is just transfer between oligarchs using the power of state.

its textbook fascism.

the American oligarchs will also be suprressing anti-china content, because "china is an important trading partner".

I disagree.

Doubt it. I watch TikTok occasionally and I’m as skeptical of government propaganda as anyone.

I disagree.

Yep and many Americans support censorship.

Forum List

Back