Allen West is a disgrace.

Asked if he would have act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can." After Colonel West was relieved of his command, an interpreter said that without his presence the region he previously oversaw became more dangerous and chaotic.

Yeah, real disgrace... sounds more like Col. West was a victim of PC bulshit. Much of which Bush allowed to continue in his futile efforts at catering to the left.

So you are disagreeing with the United States Army? Are you disagreeing with the UCMJ as well?

Asked if he would have act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can." After Colonel West was relieved of his command, an interpreter said that without his presence the region he previously oversaw became more dangerous and chaotic.

Yeah, real disgrace... sounds more like Col. West was a victim of PC bulshit. Much of which Bush allowed to continue in his futile efforts at catering to the left.

Yeah you know, that Kinder, Gentler, Compassionate Conservatism that was a fucking JOKE.

the supporters of west are pathetic. defend scum to the end, just b/c he is on your political "team"

Alan West is a patriot. Lefties hate anyone who stands up to evil and saves American lives. Lefties are evil. Only an evil person would expect people to obey the rules while others are murdering them while ignoring the rules. You are a very sick person.

Last edited:
LTC West retired with an Honorable Discharge.

Sorry but you cannot dispute that.

And as far as having a higher clearance that Obama....If he wasn't President he wouldn't qualify for anything above a Secret Clearance. And forget about any compartmentalization...

Imagine another radical reactionary like Bush, except worse, because he's actually served and done demonic things to citizens while serving with the nuclear weapons a fingertip away...

Ohh...I SHUDDER at the thought.

Not in THIS lifetime West....get crackin!!!

I spit at the the mere thought of that man being anywhere near Presidency.

*spits*

How incredibly vulgar of you.

But unsurprising at that.

I would spit in his face!

That's what I think of his "service."

Thanks but no thanks West. Git yo A$$ up outta heah!!!

KickButt.gif

you are just a nasty fuckin piece of shit, aren't you ?

Last edited:
West has more integrity and courage in his toenail clippings than Obama has in his wildest dreams.

no one mentioned obama, you retard

Well, The T did eventually. Like we all knew he would. Its what happens over and over. When they get things thrown at them they cant dispute,

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA...

Every single time.

I don't disupute that West broke some regulations. No one cares. He is a patriot for what he did. He has a golden heart. His purpose was to save lives while the garbage he dealt with was out to murder. You're sick.

And as far as having a higher clearance that Obama....If he wasn't President he wouldn't qualify for anything above a Secret Clearance. And forget about any compartmentalization...

Did you get your dishonored A$$ booted out the Army too?

That would figure.

I never said he didnt get an honorable dishcarge. I said they made him retire and made him pay 5k.

As far as Obama's clearance...you said if he wasnt president. Sir, HE IS THE PRESIDENT...so his clearance is higher than West's......no? Why would this West not konw this? He said his clearance was higher, didnt he?

West has more integrity and courage in his toenail clippings than Obama has in his wildest dreams.

no one mentioned obama, you retard

Well, The T did eventually. Like we all knew he would. Its what happens over and over. When they get things thrown at them they cant dispute,

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA....

Every single time.

As a matter of course *I DID* with ZERO regrets boy.

Forum List

Back