Allen West is a disgrace.

I never said he didnt get an honorable dishcarge. I said they made him retire and made him pay 5k.

As far as Obama's clearance...you said if he wasnt president. Sir, HE IS THE PRESIDENT...so his clearance is higher than West's......no? Why would this West not konw this? He said his clearance was higher, didnt he?

*Keep Parsing* Zoned. Your lies are ahead of you.

Everyone, please watch for a response here.

The T, show me where I lied sir. I gave you nothing but facts here.

Again, show me where I lied. If you cant, then doesn't that make you a liar and I will be able to use this post as proof.

SFC Ollie said he got an honorable discharge. Show me where I said he didnt.

I'll wait.

Thead Title alone Convicts you.

I think I'd like to see what's under your skirt.

How about it toots!??

;)
winking-pup.jpg

See that's what I was afraid of.I offered something that i thought might calm you down and you turn around and start hitting on me.

I will ignore it this time but I think there are rules here for this kind of stuff.:doubt:

What a crime you Lefties are really out there,you mess up this poor little puppy's "RIGHT"
eye and broke his "RIGHT" paw it seems....You guys are way out there man !!!!!

Divert divert divert.....anything but what this thread is about..

West is a disgrace to everyone in uniform in my opinion and he was made to retire by the united states army. They agree with me it seems.

:clap2:

*Keep Parsing* Zoned. Your lies are ahead of you.

Again, show me where I lied. If you cant, then doesn't that make you a liar and I will be able to use this post as proof.

I'll wait.

That has to be the weakest response you have ever even attempted to spew when you are pushed in a corner.

Hopeless.

I'll wait.

That has to be the weakest response you have ever even attempted to spew when you are pushed in a corner.

Hopeless.

It's WEAK in your mind because the TRUTH is WEAK in your mind...*BOY*...

you gonna send some of yer mignions against me now?

And what's with this "Everyone please watch the response..." nonsense/ What'sa matta ZONED you can't carry yourself based on your twisted precepts/ Need backing like a common STRREET THUG?

MAN UP...*BOY*

This is too easy. It really is.

Wait?

West says that it is immoral to forcibly steal people's labor and wages and give it to unaccountible annonomus people so they can kill their bastard ghetto babies and get high?

He is a radical!!

Honorable​
does-not-equal.gif
Disgrace​

Sir, you have served. If the military TOLD you to retire and pay them 5k or face a courts martial and not get an HONARABLE discharge...then that is a disgrace.

In CONWORLD...up is down and down is up.

Therefore you can have such a thing as a "swiftboated" real American Patroit and you can have a Chicken Hawk like the two Shrubs elevated to Saintlihood. All-the-while bootlickers like that one (see SFC Ollie) will praise a discharged palooka like West as a true American hero.

The madness never ends with these fringer nutjobs.

*SMH*

Honorable​
does-not-equal.gif
Disgrace​

Sir, you have served. If the military TOLD you to retire and pay them 5k or face a courts martial and not get an HONARABLE discharge...then that is a disgrace.

Therefore you can have such a thing as a "swiftboated" real American Patroit and you can have a Chicken Hawk like the two Shrubs elevated to Saintlihood. All-the-while bootlickers like that one (see SFC Ollie) will praise a discharged palooka like West as a true American hero.

*SMH*

How's that war in Libya your chicken hawk president started after promising he would never attack a nation that was no threat to us?

*SMH*

How's that war in Libya your chicken hawk president started after promising he would never attack a nation that was no threat to us?

Oh geesh..*shrugs*...

ok, I will repeat..

DIVERT DIVER DIVERT. This is what they do when put in a corner and they got nuffin.

Please try harder.

*SMH*

Oh geesh..*shrugs*...

ok, I will repeat..

DIVERT DIVER DIVERT. This is what they do when put in a corner and they got nuffin.

Please try harder.

I don't have to try. The left is bankrupt. Obama is falling like a clipped turd.

Oh geesh..*shrugs*...

ok, I will repeat..

Please try harder.

I don't have to try. The left is bankrupt. Obama is falling like a clipped turd.

By trying harder, I meant to stay on point please. There are many many anti obama anti american threads out there.

Try to stay on point just this once.

West is a disgrace.

He isnt perfect , but he may be the right man @ the right time.
If he bugs zona the molester , all the better

Hmmm, so a disgraced, kicked out (forced retirement) x army officer (did I mention he was disgraced and the army wanted him out bad) is good for you?

Oh and "molester"? Link please. If not, your a fucking liar?

Oh and god bless.

Forum List

Back