Allen West is a disgrace.

Yet the ambushes in his area stopped until after he was relieved.....

I'd serve with him.......

I woldnt. His men would be arrested before he would be. He was a horrible officer who had zero ..zero repsonsiblity when it came to what he did. He was not supposed to do that and your army said so.

Please, I know your history in here .... please dont be a hack. You know he is wrong.

I haven't seen anything where West has whined about being treated unfairly or said that the rules were wrong.

He appears to have accepted the consequences of his actions like an adult.

That's because he understands that sometimes doing what you believe to be right can have negative consequences and that it's important to still do that.

It be nice if more people understood personal responsibility and were willing to take the negative consequences for doing what's right.

If only this man decided to be a community organizer instead....that's a profession to be respected not a silly soldier boy....

Right Libs?

Obama: I thought of joining the military Liar...:eusa_liar:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3yR3TsLcg]YouTube - Obama: I thought of joining the military[/ame]

This was so expected. Of course you will try to divert without addressing this disgraced officer.

Of course.

I haven't seen anything where West has whined about being treated unfairly or said that the rules were wrong.

He appears to have accepted the consequences of his actions like an adult.

That's because he understands that sometimes doing what you believe to be right can have negative consequences and that it's important to still do that.

It be nice if more people understood personal responsibility and were willing to take the negative consequences for doing what's right.

It's an Act of Grace to do something to something one believes is the right thing to do, even when one knows it will harm oneself.

Alan West has demonstrated a COLOSSAL failure of judgement.

Then and now...with his GD RWer fringe radio host as his political assistant.

What a damn fool that POS is!!!

I woldnt. His men would be arrested before he would be. He was a horrible officer who had zero ..zero repsonsiblity when it came to what he did. He was not supposed to do that and your army said so.

Please, I know your history in here .... please dont be a hack. You know he is wrong.

I think we know who the hacks are.

(I have a history :clap2:)

I spit at the the mere thought of that man being anywhere near Presidency.

*spits*

How incredibly vulgar of you.

But unsurprising at that.

I would spit in his face!

That's what I think of his "service."

Thanks but no thanks West. Git yo A$$ up outta heah!!!

KickButt.gif

Last edited:

Alan West has proven that he's not a sissy little whinger who avoids responsibility.

If only this man decided to be a community organizer instead....that's a profession to be respected not a silly soldier boy....

Right Libs?

Obama: I thought of joining the military Liar...:eusa_liar:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3yR3TsLcg"]YouTube - Obama: I thought of joining the military[/ame]

This was so expected. Of course you will try to divert without addressing this disgraced officer.

Of course.

Nothing dicraceful of Mr. West. Get over yerself.

Right Libs?

A law abiding community organizer is far superior to a UCMJ non compliant disgraced officer.

So yes, in this case, Obama wins. Thanks for playing.

Of course Obama wins....people love to kiss his ass for some reason.
He get's a Nobel Prize....for what accomplishment was that for again?
Some Dumb Ass on this site a few weeks after Obama was elected
was asking what it would take to get Obama's likeness carved into the side of Mt Rushmore.
I however just don't see the God Like Attributes that the dopey left does.:eusa_shhh:

West has more integrity and courage in his toenail clippings than Obama has in his wildest dreams.

So Obama violated the ucmj like this pos west did? Civilians, violating the ucmj as an army officer is sort of looked down upon.

No one cares. West got info that saved lives and the REAL Americans know the truth. We are at war. You should be thankful that this great nation still fights evil so that you may enjoy the freedom to be a dumb ass.

Alan West has proven that he's not a sissy little whinger who avoids responsibility.

Obama Starts a WAR in Libya...then jets off to Brazil...

Asked if he would have act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can." After Colonel West was relieved of his command, an interpreter said that without his presence the region he previously oversaw became more dangerous and chaotic.

Yeah, real disgrace... sounds more like Col. West was a victim of PC bulshit. Much of which Bush allowed to continue in his futile efforts at catering to the left.

The fact that he has a talk show host as a political assistant puts him in the clown catagory..and I agree with you about his judgment. It sucked when he was an officer and it sucks now.

He is a disgrace.

Oh and help me out here. Isnt he the one who said he had a higher security clearance than Obama?

I will look that one up and get back to you. This man is a joke.

I think we know who the hacks are.

(I have a history :clap2:)

As Do *I*.

Forum List

Back