"You Sick ****": Far-Left Protester Gets Thrown To Ground After Confronting Manchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Ladies and Gents, this Manchin man informed us all he was too sophistifuckcated and civilized to vote for Trump.

I must say though, his security seems a bit rougher than any Trump security I've seen.

And it does not appear there was any viable threat.

Something tells me that "No Labels" gig ain't gonna be so easily aquired for the West Virginia boy.

2b5e5a0c-3b23-4b12-ad89-20e11d5889fd_text.gif

Ladies and Gents, this Manchin man informed us all he was too sophistifuckcated and civilized to vote for Trump.

I must say though, his security seems a bit rougher than any Trump security I've seen.

Something tells me that "No Labels" gig ain't gonna be so easily aquired for the West Virginia boy.

Catch up on the news. Manchin isn't running and the "No Labels" thing ended long ago.

Anti "Fossil fuel" Progressives need to go live like cavemen and leave the rest of us alone

Catch up on the news. Manchin isn't running and the "No Labels" thing ended long ago.

Manchin isn't running but No Labels is still a thing and are still speculating about fielding a candidate.

Much to the Dems' chagrin.

Disturbing the peace is not protected, those assholes were invading a private meeting, on private property.

Physically harming someone isn’t protected either.

The violent thug should be prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back